PDA

View Full Version : Balfort Sewer Bosses ONLY Instances

Smartress
06-03-2011, 02:27 AM
AO1 we have Sand Storm, AO2 we have Plasma Pyramid, AO3 we have The Victory Lap. Personally I think we should build one for Belfort Sewer, where all the bosses are in one instances.

This instance is only available after you complete all other BS instances.

Ayrilana
06-03-2011, 02:47 AM
AO1 we have Sand Storm, AO2 we have Plasma Pyramid, AO3 we have Final Victory. Personally I think we should build one for Belfort Sewer, where all the bosses are in one instances.

This instance is only available after you complete all other BS instances.

Yeah but with the recent trend, those bosses probably won't drop pinks.

JaytB
06-03-2011, 03:04 AM
Some sort of Sewer Boss Gauntlet would indeed be a nice addition. If they don't drop pinks, it's worthless though IMO.

Fatpigwarrior
06-03-2011, 03:08 AM
Golem gauntlet-SSC
Boss brawl-Swamp
Boss gauntlet-FH

lUp3
06-03-2011, 04:53 AM
I guess then people will play this map only then. Would prolly get real boring if you ask me. Or the rates could be kept really low. Even lower than the ones for normal maps just to keep some incentive for players to still play the others.

noobmigo
06-03-2011, 05:40 PM
I guess then people will play this map only then. Would prolly get real boring if you ask me. Or the rates could be kept really low. Even lower than the ones for normal maps just to keep some incentive for players to still play the others.

Why should a 56 want to clear a whole map just to get a chance for a pink.

Normal rates, less boredom, more pinks. Heh.

Mennddoza
06-03-2011, 06:27 PM
I think this would be an okay Idea if there were more quests for killing bosses... like the Bandit King and Bandit Queen quest for Fine Leather/Chain Mail/Cloth. It would make it much easier and more efficient.

lUp3
06-04-2011, 03:34 AM
I like the idea of more pinks but would hate the repetitiveness. If it were to be made like V. laps then I guess it can work. Instead of portals have sewer sections for different bosses. Could be made a little tougher than normal just for more fun :D.

Simnar
06-04-2011, 03:41 AM
lol its victory lap not final victory

nazgulking
06-04-2011, 04:15 AM
I will say that a good compromise would be to drop Mega Mage, Raid Roach and Fury Fighter in the campaing levels, instead Sewer queen, king and royal guard to drop in the boss brawl map

Smartress
06-05-2011, 09:03 PM
To make interesting, they can make bosses a bit hard, for example

1) You cannot separate King & Queen
2) Roach bins cannot be destoryed until boss is engaged.
3) Trash Heaps move around can initiate random poison, can throw player into the waste trap.
4) Goblin King has two totems instead of 1.
5) Gold Chest takes longer to destory, etc.

However, minimum requirement is lvl 55 or above. The bosses are hard to defeat, but guarantee one pink per instance.