PDA

View Full Version : Balencing sewer gear

Josephjackson
06-03-2011, 02:51 AM
Just a thought.... Sewer gear seems to excell at what it does... A little more balence to,the gear would be cool in my opinion. I am also un attracted by the elite lvl 56 status -tho the helms look cool.. I think it would be cool if the helms were somewhat a vanity item - not disrupting set bonuses and worn in addition to a helm... For example, a strenth helm could have a crit boost and mana regain -for the lack of mana in a fortified set.. dex helm could have slight armor and mana regain... Im unsure about the int catagory as my mage is only lvl 52. But int gear seems more balenced...? And loving the mage btw.

Happy input is not welcome, its needed !!

JaytB
06-03-2011, 03:08 AM
What exactly do you mean with balance?
As for the 56 crown as vanity item or part of a set, this has been suggested before :)

Suntv
06-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Well for the Crown part, it's also discussed here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25297-Crowns-of-Persistence-should-be-pink-vanity-items/). In the end I advised to do the next vanity stats, after comparing set bonusses and the crowns:

Dingy Crown of Persistence: +5 Str, +5 Dex, +5 int, +25 Health, +25 mana, + 10 damage
Customized Crown of Persistence: +14 Dex, +6 armor
Enchanted Crown of Persistence: +14 int, + 8 armor
Fortified Crown of Persistence: +14 Str, +2 armor

About the Sewer set balance? It'd be more in balance with set bonus. But it seems like STS will never make Sewer a set. Perhaps if level cap is raised?

TheLaw
06-03-2011, 03:37 AM
Dingy Crown of Persistence: +5 Str, +5 Dex, +5 int, +25 Health, +25 mana, + 10 damage

About the Sewer set balance? It'd be more in balance with set bonus. But it seems like STS will never make Sewer a set. Perhaps if level cap is raised?

Sewer won't have a set anytime now. But for the Crowns, +8 for Enchanted and +2 for Fortified. Madness it is.

Suntv
06-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Sewer won't have a set anytime now. But for the Crowns, +8 for Enchanted and +2 for Fortified. Madness it is.

Yes it is, take Yanis' item list and start calculating :cool:

Raulur
06-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Mix the equipment up to get what feels right, that's what most players do. Myself, I use a mix of lvl 50 pinks and sewer yellow/green weapons depending on the situation.

thugimmortal
06-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Well for the Crown part, it's also discussed here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25297-Crowns-of-Persistence-should-be-pink-vanity-items/). In the end I advised to do the next vanity stats, after comparing set bonusses and the crowns:

I think the crown should be a part of the the ( fort, custom, enchant ) set with a bonus that is a bit better than the current bonus.
at least then it would give more incentive to get to 56
the other day i was asked if it is worth it getting to 56 i replied if you want the best stats you can get so yes.

and no i dont agree the crown should be vanity because it could lose its stats

xantor
06-03-2011, 12:52 PM
It would be nice to see sewer sets have a set bonus.

nazgulking
06-03-2011, 01:24 PM
As i stated somewehere else, a solution for the boss brawl level, we can arrange a copromise. Mega Mage , Raid Roach and Fury Fighter may dop in the campaign levels. Sewer queen, king and royal may drop in the boss brawl map :)