PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | November 18, 2015

Remiem
11-18-2015, 02:16 PM
It's starting to get chilly out!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

The Birthday Event Ends Soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2KhYbWxnTY

The birthday festivities sure have been fun! Thank you for sharing in our 3rd Birthday mega celebration. We've loved seeing all the amazing celebrations around Arlor, including the video above of AL guild Enigmatic's guild hall celebration!

For all of you celebrating out there, remember to submit your celebration pics to the My Arcane Legends Birthday Party contest and get a uniquely colored Balloon Wings back vanity!: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?275953-My-Arcane-Legends-Birthday-Party-Win-a-Unique-Party-Vanity!/page2

Bonus Event Incoming

Now that the Birthday festivities are winding down, we'll be bringing back our weekly bonuses in tomorrow's update. Keep an eye out for the official announcement tomorrow to see what kind of bonuses there are to find in Arlor this week.

Coming Soon

We said it last week and we'll say it again....Dragons. Yep! The winter event is hot (cold?) on our heels and we can't wait to show you what's in store! Keep an eye out for the return of Teaser Friday later this week where we'll reveal the first sneak peek of what new things you can expect in the Winter Event.

Juggernaut Review

Carapace is still collecting your feedback and impression on proposed Juggernaut changes. Be sure to join in on that conversation here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?275645-Juggernaut-Change-Discussion. We'll keep you updated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Titanium
11-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Syrillax's eyes are coming too ?

Hadec
11-18-2015, 05:26 PM
Eyes will return?

Fiasaria
11-18-2015, 05:30 PM
1+ nice

hoping to get a cool bonus

Saud
11-18-2015, 05:51 PM
Nice
Hope we get awesome bonus

BIG P.S : Pls don't make plat tier reward vanity

Oursizes
11-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Please don't inform us if eyes are returning or not, surprise us so that the hoarders have to make a decision, tyvm its the least you guys can do for not banning anyone in the exploit.

Kakashis
11-18-2015, 06:11 PM
Hmm eyes return as a jewel!

Thrindal
11-18-2015, 06:13 PM
I'd like to see an end to exploits and the same old bugs.

Exploits need no explanation I hope more is done to avoid them in the future.

As for the same old bugs. While not serious I have noticed a few things in almost every event that get fixed as we go. Lets give it the college try to avoid these in the future. These are just a couple that I have noticed repeated frequently, there are probably more...

1. Graphics on event chests... This is a repeated oversight that while not serious reduces players trust that things are going to go well.

2. Bows are gripped with the hand not the wrist... This has been a repeated problem with nearly every bow, and now bow vanity. Lets get it right the first time.

3. Lets keep other token vendors items in tact. This seems to be more of a client issue then even but Story token vendors have had their inventories rolled back more than once.

4. Fix the portal entry issue. Portals were very difficult to enter, you had to either wait until your toon went into a "relaxed state" and use the action button or click the portal directly and depending on the orientation of the portal this was very difficult to do.

5. No exploitable gold drops!!!

6. While not an bug don't forget to have Arlor Vanities available for Plat. Now that all other "discontinued" vanities have made limited reappearances it is time for the Arlor Vanities to have their reappearance at 40 plat each. The precedent has been set!

Devaux
11-18-2015, 06:18 PM
My favorite stg events have always been their winter ones! Can't wait :-)

Titanium
11-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Please come up with a jewel recipe who can let us combine jewels lvl 1 - lvl 20. At least something...

KingMartin
11-18-2015, 06:39 PM
During winter holidays, many working people have time to play, finally. Give us some carrot for 5000+ tokens or a bit smaller carrot for plat tier!

If the carrot is attractive, you will have your plats for energy kits and most of the players will be happy! :)

Candylicks
11-18-2015, 06:45 PM
Awesome guild video!!!!

Love you Enigmatic!! Keep up the positive in Arlor.

extrapayah
11-18-2015, 06:46 PM
better inventory and pet management/system? :D

Ardbeg
11-18-2015, 06:54 PM
reward farmers in winter event: make the good crafted crates character bound, the loot tradable and the maps hard!

Motherless_Child
11-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Hummmm..... Winter..........

Nathan Tupas
11-18-2015, 10:46 PM
Brood of syrillax hope it has to do with new pets coz of the brood word and pls dont make tons of vanities again coz its not usefull for me in my opinion. New pets and armors for all lvl.

Qnoy
11-18-2015, 10:52 PM
I want ice dragon pet :o ,

-winter is coming-

ilhanna
11-18-2015, 10:56 PM
Make sure energy essences are not reroll-dependent.

Gladius
11-18-2015, 10:57 PM
Looks Awesome. Hope we get new bosses with continuation of the dragons story

Ebezaanec
11-18-2015, 11:23 PM
We might see a Syrillax Jewel. Hmm...

Killian229
11-18-2015, 11:54 PM
Runes for mythic/arcane.something different..

Beatmap
11-19-2015, 12:05 AM
cant wait :D

Runel Joseph Ruiz
11-19-2015, 12:54 AM
and behold " Winter Is Coming ". John snow warrior vanity here I come.

Upperbound
11-19-2015, 02:05 AM
Please test winter event before release. Carefully think about what you gonna do and how it affects economy and gameplay. And stop blame and punish players for your own mistakes like you did with medium cakes goldfest. Remember that your players are your costumers and your costumers are those who give you money for living!

Greatankush
11-19-2015, 02:15 AM
Woot ! woot ! woot !

Weekly event and then winter... Yay
Approx date for winter? December?

pxckzyt123
11-19-2015, 02:26 AM
Wow. One more thing, please dont change event mechanics at the middle of the event because that is a noob thing to do, or if you really really "need" to change something please give us sufficient notice beforehand. Example: 6hours or 12hours notice before an intended update/hotfix. Sometimes we dont really like surprises. Thank you.

Hudrery
11-19-2015, 02:49 AM
I do like to make suggestion for winter 2015 event gold tier reward is mini syrillax dragon pet!! And also for plat tier should make something so awesome reward like myhtic weapon not like some bunch of title and vanity... thank you... thats all my suggestion ...anyone that agreed with me should says "we agreed with Hudrery!!" 😄

Shackler
11-19-2015, 03:21 AM
This event will be as bad as halloween if you don't bring back eye gems and ofc different mythic weapons. Likewise dps weapon for warrior, blades for rogues and a wand for mages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killhost
11-19-2015, 03:46 AM
Are we able to open cakes after event is done and get the same reward?

Smurfyie
11-19-2015, 03:55 AM
Eye will be back o.O

extrapayah
11-19-2015, 05:48 AM
hope it will be an event that can generously gives ankhs and respec scrolls...

Dimitrian
11-19-2015, 07:24 AM
A recolored event? Again?

Welp...it can't be worse than Ursoth...

xiziviqi
11-19-2015, 07:29 AM
Red arlor please

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

Powkachu
11-19-2015, 08:23 AM
Brood of syrillax? o.o so syrillax can't stop us alone, he needs a brood? That weak dragon! :3

soon
11-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the event. It was fun exploding cakes with my friends.

Some suggestions:

Create a short haircut for Rogue. This new Vanity Rogue is invisible.

Devaux
11-19-2015, 02:53 PM
ps I forget the minions name that spawned randomly last winter event, but I hope to see him again! Similar to Jack:-)

Aquatika
11-20-2015, 02:09 AM
Personally i want more motivation for getting back in game next day maybe daily login bonus will fix this up i thonk all agrees that if we everyday will get something bwtter and better it will keepbus playing or maybe a vip option for purhase with lvl ups for purchasing plats more plats better vip lvl and better bonusses

extrapayah
11-20-2015, 09:03 AM
i hope won't be a gold version of nekro... with a visual of ice dragon as the new pet...

Killian229
11-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Bring us (socketable--new--something we can level up with exp/per kill).basically a rune,artifacts ect that we can poor our time and will give use a reason to farm without Having to use lep pendant(shouldn't be forced to wear--we can farm exp and make the socketable traceable witch will suck up some gold also.1per character,Minor multiable bonuses,and make it level up to like 99. Adding 9.99% of a few stats at max.this socketable would go for very large amount.make it a quest item.1 per gear set.level requirement.or set of socketables that combined into mythic/arcane items can create "artifact set bonuses" or the like.+1 if you like or help me fix this idea.stg needs large amount of consumers to agree in order to make a big decision.let's see what y'all got to say.got to remember,level cap should be raising soon.think.

UnnamedGuy
11-21-2015, 04:20 AM
I'd like to see an instant-upgrade time week/weekend. It would be cool and helpful to many players 'cause waiting 8hours to get a gem in an item is a bit too long IMO.

-Kilian.

Iisolah
11-21-2015, 07:16 AM
Wow! Thank you! :) I'm excited! How about a "craft mania" day/week?

Coco Cocos
11-21-2015, 09:48 AM
1. I want to see something powerful at plat reward....something like NO VANITY OR TITLES.....
2. The Eye of Syrillax will come back ?

ilhanna
11-22-2015, 11:16 PM
I think it's high time we get mythic belt level 46. If you put this into Winter lockeds it will keep event crate price reasonably high after event, while keeping prices of Glintstone weapons stable by not introducing new mythic weapon series only weeks after Halloween. Good legendary belts can be introduced in Winter boss chests as well, or purchasable with tokens. It's underwhelming to have this piece of gear introduced but unlike armor and helm we are getting very scant options for it.

Avaree
11-23-2015, 10:07 AM
I think it's high time we get mythic belt level 46.....

Maybe a new belt that would help improve the glintstone weaknesses (for rogue hp& mana) for all classes ??

aneshsinghblu
11-23-2015, 10:29 AM
I think it's high time we get mythic belt level 46. If you put this into Winter lockeds it will keep event crate price reasonably high after event, while keeping prices of Glintstone weapons stable by not introducing new mythic weapon series only weeks after Halloween. Good legendary belts can be introduced in Winter boss chests as well, or purchasable with tokens. It's underwhelming to have this piece of gear introduced but unlike armor and helm we are getting very scant options for it.

Maybe a new belt that would help improve the glintstone weaknesses (for rogue hp& mana) ??

pointless asking for stuff that makes you stronger cause maps will mysteriously get harder or "Padded"

Jazzi
11-23-2015, 11:23 AM
pointless asking for stuff that makes you stronger cause maps will mysteriously get harder or "Padded"

Lol so true! Maps getting harder without any explanation is the biggest mystery in AL :)

debitmandiri
11-23-2015, 12:01 PM
And no one care about that "padded" ... Even The thread is gone....

Jazzi
11-23-2015, 12:06 PM
And no one care about that "padded" ... Even The thread is gone....

Well, if the thread is gone this tells you everything imho ;)

Jazzi
11-23-2015, 02:40 PM
U two sound like the Arlorian version of illuminati fanatics.

And what do u think u normally sound like? ;)

Oezheasate
11-24-2015, 10:10 PM
And what do u think u normally sound like? ;)

Smurf on weed, but he is funny and has a point more often than not.

Marian Jrr
11-25-2015, 03:13 PM
Are in event new bonus bosses?

IGN: Lordmagedarck-Tryxd

atqx
11-25-2015, 03:40 PM
wooow i like dragons n.n

UnnamedGuy
11-29-2015, 01:06 PM
I'd like to see an instant-upgrade time week/weekend. It would be cool and helpful to many players 'cause waiting 8hours to get a gem in an item is a bit too long IMO.

-Kilian.

A craft-mania event.*

-Kilian.

Intous
11-29-2015, 02:00 PM
Hmm i suggest :
New mythic weapons (as strong as glint or stronger)
New Arc pet in event chest
Creativity in vanities
R