PDA

View Full Version : Change Guild Thread Logo

Tippertwo
11-18-2015, 07:43 PM
So I have a question for y'all. I've previously made a guild thread, but unlike everyone else's, the words I chose for my guild aren't in bold, or have <, > around them. And it doesn't say "official thread" after that. It's just plain. So I was wondering if there's a way I could possibly change the name of my guild thread to match other people's? Thanks for the answers! They are highly appreciated!

Lastmind
11-18-2015, 07:48 PM
So I have a question for y'all. I've previously made a guild thread, but unlike everyone else's, the words I chose for my guild aren't in bold, or have around them. And it doesn't say "official thread" after that. It's just plain. So I was wondering if there's a way I could possibly change the name of my guild thread to match other people's? Thanks for the answers! They are highly appreciated!

I pm'ed two devs regarding our guild thread title and got ignored. Good luck.

Tippertwo
11-18-2015, 07:58 PM
Heh. Thanks. I used to get ignored on another game too =_=. Every time I asked a question regarding that game, I never got a response via email.

Schnitzel
11-18-2015, 11:01 PM
So I have a question for y'all. I've previously made a guild thread, but unlike everyone else's, the words I chose for my guild aren't in bold, or have <, > around them. And it doesn't say "official thread" after that. It's just plain. So I was wondering if there's a way I could possibly change the name of my guild thread to match other people's? Thanks for the answers! They are highly appreciated!

if you're talking about the bolded titles when you view the list of all those guild threads, bold = stuff you haven't read; un-bold = stuff you've read
To change the title, I'd say ask Seoratrek is he could change it for you
Don't worry if he doesn't respond at first. He has that 120s per post restriction too, and a lot of pm's to answer...

Tippertwo
11-19-2015, 10:04 AM
if you're talking about the bolded titles when you view the list of all those guild threads, bold = stuff you haven't read; un-bold = stuff you've read
To change the title, I'd say ask Seoratrek is he could change it for you
Don't worry if he doesn't respond at first. He has that 120s per post restriction too, and a lot of pm's to answer...
Thanks, Ruizhe!