PDA

View Full Version : is the 1h gurgox hammer real (not the devs ones)

Corpser
06-03-2011, 06:06 AM
simple put yes or no and if it is real where is it lol

NOT ON A DEV

thugimmortal
06-03-2011, 06:41 AM
yeah i belive there is few but i dont know if the players who got them have left.
i think it was a bugged version when the rift hammer was first introduced.
they fixed the bug but the already looted ones stayed 1h

or so legend has it lol ive never seen one

Corpser
06-03-2011, 07:28 AM
wow that is actually interesting

Moogerfooger
06-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Yes they are real. Like thug said, when first released they were bugged/1H. I remember seeing a couple of people with them (not devs). I don't remember who had them, and there were not many. Who knows if those players still play.

Ellyidol
06-03-2011, 07:39 AM
Yes they are real. Like thug said, when first released they were bugged/1H. I remember seeing a couple of people with them (not devs). I don't remember who had them, and there were not many. Who knows if those players still play.

Sadly, I don't think any of them play any more :(

If they did, and if I were them, I'd be blowing through pvp games as much as I can because of how good it'd be. I just can't imagine how well a 1H Gurgox would do. :p

But yeah, on topic, I don't think anyone would have a reason to lie that they exist. Not unless they were just trying to get attention for themselves.

Anyone who has it, T> My GoA status for it! (You know I can't).

Riccits
06-03-2011, 12:54 PM
but i could also be that after the fix of devs all hammers went to 2h, even the already looted ones...

Darkfader
06-03-2011, 12:57 PM
but i could also be that after the fix of devs all hammers went to 2h, even the already looted ones...

Nope, i saw after that update someone with 1h hammer.

KingFu
06-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Yep. It exists. I have confirmed sources, and I've done a lot of researching on it. It was first released as a 1H item, like it was shown in the video, the day of the campaign (or after) it was changed to a 2H weapon, but the ones looted before were kept as a 1H. They didn't mention it in the patch notes. But the gurgox 1H stopped dropping, 2H started dropping, and cyber armor stopped dropping. The ones that are 1H are currently all with inactive players sadly.

One person had one and sold for 500K after update because he didn't know the value.