PDA

View Full Version : Devs

Tippertwo
11-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Okay, dumb question. (But I really need to know). I look at all these forums and posts etc. Some of them say "dev." What exactly is a "Dev?"

acewasabi
11-18-2015, 08:28 PM
STS developer :)

Tippertwo
11-18-2015, 08:31 PM
STS developer :)
Ah, thank you! :)

Zylx
11-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Devilishly Devouring Devourer.

Motherless_Child
11-18-2015, 08:59 PM
devilishly devouring devourer.

lmfao.......

Tippertwo
11-18-2015, 09:27 PM
xD.........

Ebezaanec
11-18-2015, 10:38 PM
"Devs" are mythical beings that exist on a different realm of existence than us Arlorians. According to legend, they existed long before the creation of the world and possess the power to alter the very fabric of space-time itself. They are the mysterious source of changes in our world and any of their decisions could drastically affect the way we live.

If you are lucky, you might be able to spot one lurking in towns during important ceremonies. Even more so, some say that you can communicate directly with them by using magical, arcane artifacts. Wish I knew where to get one...

Greatankush
11-19-2015, 02:23 AM
"Devs" are mythical beings that exist on a different realm of existence than us Arlorians. According to legend, they existed long before the creation of the world and possess the power to alter the very fabric of space-time itself. They are the mysterious source of changes in our world and any of their decisions could drastically affect the way we live.

If you are lucky, you might be able to spot one lurking in towns during important ceremonies. Even more so, some say that you can communicate directly with them by using magical, arcane artifacts. Wish I knew where to get one...
Lmao made my day mythical beings part

acewasabi
11-19-2015, 04:08 PM

Simply brilliant!

G-M
11-19-2015, 04:55 PM

We could be in your PUG and you might not even know it...

Tehh
11-19-2015, 05:06 PM

You wont 1v1 me though

kinzmet
11-19-2015, 10:00 PM

Ebe you should write a book! :D

Serancha
11-19-2015, 10:04 PM

I hear Carapace hides in the walls of the arena and laughs at us. He probably has a button that sets off those one-hit "glitches" at convenient times too ;)

kinzmet
11-19-2015, 10:06 PM
I hear Carapace hides in the walls of the arena and laughs at us. He probably has a button that sets off those one-hit "glitches" at convenient times too ;)

Really? hahahaha
So his the culprit :D

Hail
11-19-2015, 10:56 PM

Shhh stop sharing the secret to my pvp success!!

Deftonics
11-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Okay, dumb question. (But I really need to know). I look at all these forums and posts etc. Some of them say "dev." What exactly is a "Dev?"

A developer xD. :P Duh.

Arrowz
11-20-2015, 12:32 PM

I think the artifacts ur looking for are platinum

Tippertwo
11-20-2015, 02:52 PM
A developer xD. :P Duh.
Yeah, I know that now. :3