PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic set for Mages

Dynimite
11-18-2015, 10:56 PM
I've been playing with my mage awhile nown with new mythic set and... I don't see the the double lighting ever. Can you guys possibly make the double lighting a differnt color or something so we know it works. Just a small suggestion. Anybody eles not seeing this? Or is it just me

will0
11-18-2015, 11:25 PM
i agree the process should look different from the normal lightning strike change color or make effect on it or what should help to differentiate. Sometime i think imbue set are better than the new set

Energizeric
11-19-2015, 01:15 AM
Yeah, it would be nice to know when it procs, so perhaps some sort of proc effect would be nice, either a different color or some words like when you land a critical hit. Maybe have it say "bonus hit", or "bonus critical hit" if the bonus is also a critical hit.

Dynimite
11-19-2015, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the response guys. I thought I was crazy for a while there

Kharjojo
11-19-2015, 02:59 PM
Agreed, hard to get the proc whyle running. Btw r u really using the whole set? I mean..did u dismiss urs AR and PP? I haven't gemmed/jeweled the ring/pendant, the losses imho is too much. No complaints btw, just want to collect toughts from glinstoned sorcs :)

BaronB
11-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Good idea, would it really be that hard to implement? hmmm...

Dynimite
11-19-2015, 03:55 PM
My set is gemmed pretty well with 1 noble mind and like 8 superb minds and it still kinda junky. The set is supposed to give a huge boost but impud w/ eyes is still better right now. I'm sure STS has a plan for this. I hope cuz I spent 3 months getting it and millions on fangs

will0
11-24-2015, 11:22 PM
i hope STS is reading this.....

Ebezaanec
11-24-2015, 11:36 PM
My set is gemmed pretty well with 1 noble mind and like 8 superb minds and it still kinda junky. The set is supposed to give a huge boost but impud w/ eyes is still better right now. I'm sure STS has a plan for this. I hope cuz I spent 3 months getting it and millions on fangs

We knew for a long time that Glintstone sets gave much lower stats. The best combo would be Helm, Armor, Rendtail, and Planar (which is a marginal increase anyways).

It's up to you to decide whether the stat loss is worth the bonus lightning.

Energizeric
11-26-2015, 12:39 AM
Good job! Looks like they implemented your idea. :)

will0
11-26-2015, 01:20 AM
yes +1 ... i havent got my full set yet still struggling with fangs...

Hartholzwurm
11-26-2015, 09:33 AM
But stats r junk at all. Ive got a 1 k hp lost when wearing full set for a losy proc.

mesalin
11-26-2015, 09:48 AM
But stats r junk at all. Ive got a 1 k hp lost when wearing full set for a losy proc.
Look at stat using only glin armor and helm. + arcane ring and planar pend( if you have)
Will be better

<Forgiveness>