PDA

View Full Version : server down

NewtoN
06-03-2011, 10:13 AM
When will the server be back online? It says its down for maintenace from yesterday i think...

thugimmortal
06-03-2011, 10:21 AM
server is working and was yesterday too
i suggest checking your internet connection
or reinstalling the game

Ellyidol
06-03-2011, 10:22 AM
I was just on as well. Sounds like your app is "stuck", I suggest force closing it then open up again.

NewtoN
06-03-2011, 11:06 AM
I know what it is. I have a unlimited data plan. My provider limited some apps.j

Samhayne
06-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Hey Newton, sorry to hear you're having trouble getting into game. You might try powering off your device and then powering it back on. If you continue to have problems, you can write us an e-mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace the (at) with the @ symbol)

thugimmortal
06-03-2011, 12:20 PM
I know what it is. I have a unlimited data plan. My provider limited some apps.j

what do you connect with wifi or 3g
im on an unlimited plan too while on 3g
i dont think providers can limit what apps you use.
but sams right email support.

NewtoN
06-04-2011, 03:57 AM
I'm connecting using 3g. Yesterday i tried playing the game from the limited data plan, after i changed the apn to the other one it doesn't worked anymore.
The internet connection is fine but the game still don't work.

thugimmortal
06-04-2011, 07:03 AM
I'm connecting using 3g. Yesterday i tried playing the game from the limited data plan, after i changed the apn to the other one it doesn't worked anymore.
The internet connection is fine but the game still don't work.

if your internet is fine i cant see the problem im guessing that you have redownloaded and reinstalled and have checked if any setting on your device is proventing the app gaining internet access.

ok id take sams advice and contact support.
be suse to give your device model and whats wrong in as much detail as you can.
Sorry i couldnt help :(
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k628/thugimmortal/support.jpg

NewtoN
06-05-2011, 07:37 AM
The provider blocked some ports including the port i am using to play pl. Is there any way to unblock it and continue playing?

I am using sony ericssin xperia x10 with android 2.2.1, please help me, i like this game very much

thugimmortal
06-05-2011, 08:31 AM
The provider blocked some ports including the port i am using to play pl. Is there any way to unblock it and continue playing?

I am using sony ericssin xperia x10 with android 2.2.1, please help me, i like this game very much

Did you send a email to support ?
you may want to contact your service provider and ask for them to unblock it for you.

Futumsh
06-05-2011, 09:31 AM
You'll need to be able to make outgoing tcp connections to ports 80, 443, and 4050-4100 to be able to play.

NewtoN
06-05-2011, 09:45 AM
@thugimmortal, i did send an email, still no answer. They won't open the ports, i'm sure.
@Futumsh, how to do that? Scanned with port scanner and none of them are open.