PDA

View Full Version : does this sound like a good idea?

Ebalere
06-03-2011, 10:50 AM
I think u should have an option in cs to search by name. Some reasons would be, checking on your sales as another toon, and if u know of someone who is selling a lot of things, or if u know they generally have rare and cool gears. If I get enough support for this idea I will post a better thread in suggestions. And to search only things u can afford. I think if there was an advanced search option in cs it could make life easier for merchants and buyers alike. What does everyone think?

Junside
06-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Maybe they will have plans to revamp the CS UI

JaytB
06-03-2011, 11:06 AM
I think u should have an option in cs to search by name. Some reasons would be, checking on your sales as another toon, and if u know of someone who is selling a lot of things, or if u know they generally have rare and cool gears. If I get enough support for this idea I will post a better thread in suggestions. And to search only things u can afford. I think if there was an advanced search option in cs it could make life easier for merchants and buyers alike. What does everyone think?

I like it :)

CS definitely needs an overhaul imo. Many things have been suggested already, hopefully some of them (like this one) will actually get implemented in the future :)

Mennddoza
06-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I like the ides of searching something that you can afford, but the idea searching for a players name is unneeded because you can just search the item you want and probably get a lower price on it.

JaytB
06-03-2011, 11:24 AM
I like the ides of searching something that you can afford, but the idea searching for a players name is unneeded because you can just search the item you want and probably get a lower price on it.

I don't agree that searching by name is unneeded. I, for one, would find it a nice feature. This way, I wouldn't have to switch chars everytime I want to check out my sales.

Rare
06-03-2011, 11:27 AM
I don't agree that searching by name is unneeded. I, for one, would find it a nice feature. This way, I wouldn't have to switch chars everytime I want to check out my sales.

Not only that, but I would be willing to pay a little more if a friend of mine was selling the gear. I know it can still be done now, but its just an extra feature. Value add.

ATL

matamurman
06-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Sounds great and be able to see how stats are affected like in the store. Sry if what I said was implamented in his post I didn't read everything but a cs revamp along with a better drop rate or someting would be awsome

Ebalere
06-03-2011, 05:19 PM
comparing stats would be nice too, but if u just click over to sell, it even puts it to the right category for you to compare. I think an overhaul would definately be wicked tho and not take too much work(?) Its kinda important as alot of new comers are coming everyday. And about searching by name, say i knew jaytb always had cool stuff on him for fair prices, i would love to just be able to see what people are selling. It creates a store-like atmosphere, and would promote the buying of more auction slots i think. (Nudgenudgewinkwink)

JaytB
06-03-2011, 06:38 PM
say i knew jaytb always had cool stuff on him for fair prices, i would love to just be able to see what people are selling. It creates a store-like atmosphere, and would promote the buying of more auction slots i think

Couldn't agree more, because I DO always have stuff for sale against fair prices :p But, I don't see me buying more auction slots. I think 52 are enough ;)

Ebalere
06-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Holy earl grey tea Batman! That's 49 more slots than I have!