PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Producer's Letter - November 2015

G-M
11-19-2015, 12:25 PM
Greetings Arlorians! I hope you're all enjoying the Arcane Legends 3rd birthday celebration. It's great to see everyone wearing their party attire and having a good time in the game. Yes we did have a problem with some folks eating way, way too much cake. We might have a stomach ache for a little while after this event, but hey it's getting to be that time of year where people get festive and indulge in rich treats. Speaking of which, we're wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Many of you are outside the U.S. and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but you should know that we here at Spacetime Studios are very thankful for each and every one of you, no matter where you are in the world.

Here are a few more things we're thankful for this year:

An incredibly diverse, vibrant, and fun community!
Tons of constructive feedback about everything we do. This is so helpful to us, so please keep it coming!
Players who share Arcane Legends with friends. Many of you post videos, screenshots, and even live streams of Arcane Legends. Not only are these fun and informative for us, but it also helps get the word out to others about the great AL community. That's a bit part of why AL is still going strong after three great years, so please keep sharing your experiences!
People helping others. Folks are so helpful, offering guild and party invites, friend requests, and just having fun together. Whether running with a pick-up group or just hanging out in town it's great to constantly meet new and interesting people!
I'll say it once more. We're most thankful for each and every one of you!

Looking ahead...

Coming in November:

Black Friday! Something special will be on sale for a very limited time. What could it be? Check in November 26 to find out!

...in December:

Events! We'll kick off with a much requested farming event followed by a frighteningly fun contest event.
WINTER! This year's Winter event has been changed quite a bit. There will be new rewards, pets, a new boss, and all kinds of exciting stuff to do. You won't want to miss one of our biggest events of the year!

...and Beyond:

Events! We're not wasting any time after the holidays. Our goal is to always have something going on in Arcane Legends and we're going to continue that in 2016. We're kicking the year off right with a whole month full of great events.
Expansion! It's still a ways off so you still have plenty of time to keep enjoying Ren'gol. We're hard at work on it though so rest assured there's more big and exciting stuff in store for you next year.

That's all I have for now. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

G-M

coldheart
11-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Woot.....nice !
I wonder what is that 'Something special' , tho. ;)

Dimitrian
11-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Please tell me this expansion is going to finally bring balance to the game...

Iplo
11-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Please plat sale soon :3

Tooolate
11-20-2015, 01:52 PM
Ren'gol expension alrdy bring balance..

Faliziaga
11-20-2015, 02:23 PM
Black Friday = Plat sale !!!?!!!!

Iplo
11-20-2015, 02:27 PM
Black Friday = Plat sale !!!?!!!!
I have been dreaming about one for long time xD

fatalknifee
11-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Arcane legends > bo3

Saud
11-20-2015, 02:34 PM
All the talking abour thank you and stuff made me think you will guys shutdown the game lol

Black Friday = idk but I think the brothers whim are coming back?

P.S : don't make plat tier a vanity reward !

Fightbeast
11-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Happy Thanksgiving STS :)
Excited for updates ;)

zauilet
11-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Black Friday = brothers whim sale!! 0.0

DK
11-20-2015, 03:36 PM
Looking forward to it all :D

Hopefully teeth and prachments event : )

KingMartin
11-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Please think of adding some loot to the old good elite bosses... Jewels would be nice addition and Nordr and up might always drop damaged jewels (no water and nature) with a chance for weak. Ty! :-)

Oursizes
11-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Please tell me this expansion is going to finally bring balance to the game...

Dear Player. Yes this expansion will definitely bring balance to the game.. Said no one ever

Kakashis
11-20-2015, 05:59 PM
hmmm black friday... brother's whim!

xmami
11-20-2015, 07:08 PM
Farming event you say? I hope it's what i think it is!

The last time i got tricked ;P

Anyways, can't wait :)

One last thing HAPPY THANKSGIVING! be grateful and appreciate the small things :)

Daniel Rizki Saragih
11-20-2015, 07:50 PM
Platinum on sale Please :D

Dyuswaa
11-20-2015, 08:38 PM
Hoping for more options to buy plats :)

Devaux
11-21-2015, 04:09 AM
Huge thanks to the development team for keeping constant activity in AL! Love that there is always something around the corner :-)

Shackler
11-21-2015, 05:07 AM
Here are the things that AL needs and doesnt need:
1. Water Jewels. NO ONE uses them. They are the most useless things in this game.
2. Old gems. Birthday Party event made jewel market a bit better but we still need the old gems.
3. Warrior Buff. Warrior class supposed to be the Damage Dealer/Tanker class. But in AL its just a HEALING WALL. If there is no way to get kills with warrior class, then dummy farm should not be illegal.
4. Mage Debuff. Mages supposed to be the Healer class. Not tanker/rusher/damage dealer/killer/destroyer/bla bla bla bla....
5. Balances about the Drop Rates. There are mythic and legendary items used to craft new mythic glintstone set. Getting the mythic one from bosses is ok. But the drop rate's being as same as a common item is shamefull. And ofc making the mobs harder to kill than the boss and putting orc fangs in the mob loot table with arcane rarity...
6. Duel Arena. Rogues already had more advantage than other classes in AL. But letting them drop heal kits in this arena and use in the next round is giving em more advantage.
7. As i remember i read sth on forums called "new skill system" in 2013. Where is it?

Iisolah
11-21-2015, 06:58 AM
You won't want to miss one of our biggest events of the year!

That's what you say before every new event start :) But I'm thankful for all the fun events and activities you make for us and keeping us busy, (I'll never get bored). I'm very excited for what is to come :) Thank you!

xiziviqi
11-21-2015, 10:56 AM
Black Friday=black market? [emoji26]

Vizaa
11-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Wow i think the brother whim

Ceuidear
11-21-2015, 12:41 PM
AL = Arcane Legends
For me:-
Awesome & Loving:)

This is the only game in my phone i have & this is the only game that has attracted me in google play store & has made me so addictive to it that in a day i can spend my time without a fagg but cant spend my time without logging into AL :p

I would like to make a note on few changes that this awesome game needs :-

1. Add up more AP's & a title for PVE sections for 500K kills & 1M kills as some players cant get some AP's who dont PVP & just concentrate on PVE which might help them a bit to get a more AP's.

2. Please, please, please make forged energy kits stashable, just stashable not tradeable.

3. As the jewel drop rate is not good as essence's drop rate which were used to craft gems before expansion, it would be of some help by bringing back just those essences as the recipe itself been there which shows that cracked Fineese, Fury & Mind jewels can be crafted using 5 essences of Fire, Blood & glacial.

4. Replace the prizes of gettting 5 HP's-MP's & 25 HP's-MP's with 5-15K gold which help low level players or start up players to get gold to get what they want without asking for gold from high level players. Moreover it seems a bit unfair to wait for 8Hrs & 24Hrs just to get 5 & 25 HP's & MP's.

5. As the renaming of character needs 30 platinums enable the renaming of pets for gold so that non-plat users who cant even complete an offer to get free platinums[Even after completing a few offers platinum isn't granted] can atleast rename their pets with the names they desired most.

6. Add guild logo option using Clip arts, corped images whichever the GM of a guild can choose dissucssing with their respective guild members. This would make the game more attractive & players who dont wanna wear their respective guild title can atleast be recognised by the logo.

7. Add up 5 more crafting slots as not all players use plats to complete Crafting & Upgrading immediately.

Sleepyfrost
11-22-2015, 05:34 AM
STS only care about people who can buy Plat I pretty much sure blackfriday will be something cool but only can buy with plats :-(:-(

Devaux
11-22-2015, 05:56 AM
1. Add up more AP's & a title for PVE sections for 500K kills & 1M kills as some players cant get some AP's who dont PVP & just concentrate on PVE which might help them a bit to get a more AP's.

2. Please, please, please make forged energy kits stashable, just stashable not tradeable.

7. Add up 5 more crafting slots as not all players use plats to complete Crafting & Upgrading immediately.

1. I totally agree. The amount of pvpers isn't even close to the ones who play pve which in some respect should be payed more attention to as far as ap and all that goes as the game grows as PL did. Also, maybe make some not available anymore. Yes. Make a few exclusive to those who played certain campaigns when they were first released.

2. No. No. And no. People like myself with a good amount of account alts would ultimately rule the events. Cause it's pretty easy to switch between toons while energy is crafting to farm more essence. And people who would be more likely to spend for the event would be less likely cause it wouldn't be nearly as difficult. Just the bigger picture really.

Would be nice though if the essence drop rates were slihtly increased or maybe a completely different style of farm-loot-craft style tickets all together would be nice as well. Something new, not necessarily easier just diferent.

5. I agree but as far as profitability goes on their end it'd be a no no. More crafting slots = less likely to use platinum. One positive thing on their end though is that they did decrease crafting time of the second socketed gem...which was a real pain in the butt a while back. Second sockets you'd have to basically wait a day lol But I'm used to it by now lol forever waiting on something within Arlor

mesalin
11-22-2015, 06:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
Also BIG THANKS TO OUR DEVS AND SUPPORT for all hard work, fixing bugs and make us enjoy the game :)
Black Friday hmmm hmmm ;)
Can't wait for winter event. Hope i can play haha

<Forgiveness>

Niixed
11-22-2015, 09:15 AM
And thank you GM and all the developers for all the hard work you do... and for handling unreasonable demands and emotional outbursts from us players with grace and style. You all do that so well it puts ya'll in a class above most game developers. Hats off to you also for providing so much quality content. Producing so many events in a year of such major change for STS must have been tough to pull off. Kudos, kudos!

Arrowz
11-22-2015, 09:31 AM
1. Water Jewels. NO ONE uses them. They are the most useless things in this game.
2. Old gems. Birthday Party event made jewel market a bit better but we still need the old gems.
3. Warrior Buff. Warrior class supposed to be the Damage Dealer/Tanker class. But in AL its just a HEALING WALL. If there is no way to get kills with warrior class, then dummy farm should not be illegal.
4. Mage Debuff. Mages supposed to be the Healer class. Not tanker/rusher/damage dealer/killer/destroyer/bla bla bla bla....
5. Balances about the Drop Rates. There are mythic and legendary items used to craft new mythic glintstone set. Getting the mythic one from bosses is ok. But the drop rate's being as same as a common item is shamefull. And ofc making the mobs harder to kill than the boss and putting orc fangs in the mob loot table with arcane rarity...
6. Duel Arena. Rogues already had more advantage than other classes in AL. But letting them drop heal kits in this arena and use in the next round is giving em more advantage.
7. As i remember i read sth on forums called "new skill system" in 2013. Where is it?

Warriors are the damage dealer class and dummy farming should be illegal. Rip credibility

1. I totally agree. The amount of pvpers isn't even close to the ones who play pve which in some respect should be payed more attention to as far as ap and all that goes as the game grows as PL did. Also, maybe make some not available anymore. Yes. Make a few exclusive to those who played certain campaigns when they were first released.

2. No. No. And no. People like myself with a good amount of account alts would ultimately rule the events. Cause it's pretty easy to switch between toons while energy is crafting to farm more essence. And people who would be more likely to spend for the event would be less likely cause it wouldn't be nearly as difficult. Just the bigger picture really.

Would be nice though if the essence drop rates were slihtly increased or maybe a completely different style of farm-loot-craft style tickets all together would be nice as well. Something new, not necessarily easier just diferent.

5. I agree but as far as profitability goes on their end it'd be a no no. More crafting slots = less likely to use platinum. One positive thing on their end though is that they did decrease crafting time of the second socketed gem...which was a real pain in the butt a while back. Second sockets you'd have to basically wait a day lol But I'm used to it by now lol forever waiting on something within Arlor

Aps should not be exclusive

Devaux
11-22-2015, 10:22 AM
Aps should not be exclusive

why? Haven't you ever played a game with discontinued achievements/titles/quest awards/etc that make the vets happier? Okie then

Niixed
11-22-2015, 11:00 AM

Some of these I agree with, but you'd get a lot farther posting this in the Suggestions and Feedback (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback) subforum. I strongly object to the idea of forcing all sorcerers to be healers, especially considering that the warrior heal skill is far more powerful and includes a 2-3 second invulnerability shield. In the middle of a pvp battle or in elites it's the warrior whose healing you look forward to, not the sorcerer's. No class or player should be forced to play any role or wear any label - players should be free to choose whichever role they wish to play, regardless of class.

Shackler
11-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Some of these I agree with, but you'd get a lot farther posting this in the Suggestions and Feedback (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback) subforum. I strongly object to the idea of forcing all sorcerers to be healers, especially considering that the warrior heal skill is far more powerful and includes a 2-3 second invulnerability shield. In the middle of a pvp battle or in elites it's the warrior whose healing you look forward to, not the sorcerer's. No class or player should be forced to play any role or wear any label - players should be free to choose whichever role they wish to play, regardless of class.

Do you think STS checks feedback section? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
11-22-2015, 04:21 PM

Do you think sts knows the forums have a feedback section?
Lol

Shackler
11-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Do you think sts knows the forums have a feedback section?
Lol

+1 lol

Dex Putra
11-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Greetings Arlorians! I hope you're all enjoying the Arcane Legends 3rd birthday celebration. It's great to see everyone wearing their party attire and having a good time in the game. Yes we did have a problem with some folks eating way, way too much cake. We might have a stomach ache for a little while after this event, but hey it's getting to be that time of year where people get festive and indulge in rich treats. Speaking of which, we're wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Many of you are outside the U.S. and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but you should know that we here at Spacetime Studios are very thankful for each and every one of you, no matter where you are in the world.

Here are a few more things we're thankful for this year:

An incredibly diverse, vibrant, and fun community!
Tons of constructive feedback about everything we do. This is so helpful to us, so please keep it coming!
Players who share Arcane Legends with friends. Many of you post videos, screenshots, and even live streams of Arcane Legends. Not only are these fun and informative for us, but it also helps get the word out to others about the great AL community. That's a bit part of why AL is still going strong after three great years, so please keep sharing your experiences!
People helping others. Folks are so helpful, offering guild and party invites, friend requests, and just having fun together. Whether running with a pick-up group or just hanging out in town it's great to constantly meet new and interesting people!
I'll say it once more. We're most thankful for each and every one of you!

Looking ahead...

Coming in November:

Black Friday! Something special will be on sale for a very limited time. What could it be? Check in November 26 to find out!

...in December:

Events! We'll kick off with a much requested farming event followed by a frighteningly fun contest event.
WINTER! This year's Winter event has been changed quite a bit. There will be new rewards, pets, a new boss, and all kinds of exciting stuff to do. You won't want to miss one of our biggest events of the year!

...and Beyond:

Events! We're not wasting any time after the holidays. Our goal is to always have something going on in Arcane Legends and we're going to continue that in 2016. We're kicking the year off right with a whole month full of great events.
Expansion! It's still a ways off so you still have plenty of time to keep enjoying Ren'gol. We're hard at work on it though so rest assured there's more big and exciting stuff in store for you next year.

That's all I have for now. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

G-M
for winter ...STOP VANITY REWARD FOR PLAT TIERS...I HOPE YOU READ THIS ..G-M

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Nishantoo
11-22-2015, 11:33 PM
Lol new events again and again this is gonna be best year for arlorians of arcane legends [emoji8] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my AX5 using Tapatalk

Excuses
11-22-2015, 11:59 PM
Hope Black Friday sale is not about another useless mythic pet sale....

And looking forward to seeing winter event! :)

Thanks for the making thread about jugg.
Hope you take an action to test things too.
As you gave hp/armor/heal to other class, please give warriors dmg with better survivability that scaled by level.

saptasanjaya
11-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Please GM. Its so bored when you do pvp always found with rogue class. an sometime if you lucky you will find sorcerer class. rogue is too strong on pvp and it's verry unbalance.

Polong Ama Luzadas
11-23-2015, 04:05 AM
Wow!!!nice..nice!!keep it up sts!more power to you!happy thanks giving to all!!!hitback..pilot...,here!!!

Polong Ama Luzadas
11-23-2015, 04:13 AM
Hehehhehee!nice bro!i like the part where we can do our own logo for guild!and i would like to add to change the icon hero,to make it real pictures of the player since were usin facebook to login and google!and for that,there will be more excitement and fun coz we can see the real players playin arcane legends!will know if were playin to a real player or just an agent server whos manipulating the run and makin fun of real players like us!hows that buddy???hitback..pilot..,here!!!

Polong Ama Luzadas
11-23-2015, 04:16 AM
AL = Arcane Legends
For me:-
Awesome & Loving:)

This is the only game in my phone i have & this is the only game that has attracted me in google play store & has made me so addictive to it that in a day i can spend my time without a fagg but cant spend my time without logging into AL :p

I would like to make a note on few changes that this awesome game needs :-

3. As the jewel drop rate is not good as essence's drop rate which were used to craft gems before expansion, it would be of some help by bringing back just those essences as the recipe itself been there which shows that cracked Fineese, Fury & Mind jewels can be crafted using 5 essences of Fire, Blood & glacial.

4. Replace the prizes of gettting 5 HP's-MP's & 25 HP's-MP's with 5-15K gold which help low level players or start up players to get gold to get what they want without asking for gold from high level players. Moreover it seems a bit unfair to wait for 8Hrs & 24Hrs just to get 5 & 25 HP's & MP's.

5. As the renaming of character needs 30 platinums enable the renaming of pets for gold so that non-plat users who cant even complete an offer to get free platinums[Even after completing a few offers platinum isn't granted] can atleast rename their pets with the names they desired most.

6. Add guild logo option using Clip arts, corped images whichever the GM of a guild can choose dissucssing with their respective guild members. This would make the game more attractive & players who dont wanna wear their respective guild title can atleast be recognised by the logo.

Hehehhehee!nice bro!i like the part where we can do our own logo for guild!and i would like to add to change the icon hero,to make it real pictures of the player since were usin facebook to login and google!and for that,there will be more excitement and fun coz we can see the real players playin arcane legends!will know if were playin to a real player or just an agent server whos manipulating the run and makin fun of real players like us!hows that buddy???hitback..pilot..,here!!!

bonjovi3223
11-23-2015, 05:13 AM
There are Arlorians somewhere besides AL?O_O
There is one place Arlorians can cross into if you can manage to unlock the unicorn food portal....AND YOU WILL RULE ALL OFF MIDDLE EARTH.
One ring to rule them all,
One pendant to bind them all,
One gem to bring them all,
On their knees and beg for the eye.

Devaux
11-23-2015, 09:55 AM
There are Arlorians somewhere besides AL?O_O

I'm an Arlorian but I still visit my home land in PL from time to time haha

Xdumbx
11-23-2015, 11:14 AM

Mage isent healer. Its for dealing dmg dude. Watch out in pvp ma boiz might jump ya :3.

Shackler
11-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Mage isent healer. Its for dealing dmg dude. Watch out in pvp ma boiz might jump ya :3.

Im talking about how mages role should be. I know what it is now.

Niixed
11-23-2015, 11:47 AM

Yes, they do. Have you tried submitting an idea recently? Like most people, they tend to respond better to posts written with a positive attitude. You think you could swing that?

Shackler
11-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Yes, they do. Have you tried submitting an idea recently? Like most people, they tend to respond better to posts written with a positive attitude. You think you could swing that?

Yes i did. There has been a skill charge problem of warrior for MONTHS. It would not take them more than 10 seconds to fix it. But guess what? Bug is still there and they aint fix it. Maybe next year they will.

Xdumbx
11-23-2015, 02:02 PM
Im talking about how mages role should be. I know what it is now.

Well that depends on your opinion of what you want mage to be. I think it works best as dmg dealer.

Shackler
11-23-2015, 02:14 PM
Well that depends on your opinion of what you want mage to be. I think it works best as dmg dealer.

Not as op as this lol

chinita_doll
11-24-2015, 03:48 PM
dear sts,

i love events and i really enjoy them. however, i hope that you fix the inventory loadout first before starting any event. thank you! :)

galileogalilei
11-25-2015, 03:05 PM
can we just get back old gems into game??? i hate we need 2187 cracked jewel to make one noble jewel when the drop rate of those jewel are pretty harder than old gems ....
and pls sts remove useless diamond jewel from da rengol map !!!!!!!!!!!

Blueexorcists
11-25-2015, 03:09 PM
Im hoping for some cool vanities!

Quonabebi
11-25-2015, 03:11 PM
Shackler you think mage should get a debuff but rogue's should not ??

william5439
11-25-2015, 11:54 PM
Sns on sale in vendor

Buckledown
11-27-2015, 12:47 PM
Is magma pet a part of black friday event ?

Marian Jrr
11-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Expansion lv 51+ any new map?

HoardPhoebus
11-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Free respec hahah :)

Seoemase Ron
11-28-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanks
Really like it

adigaxman
11-28-2015, 03:41 PM
Nice arcane legends best game ever
\o/

arjunna91
11-29-2015, 07:26 AM
i cant wait anymore..

Serancha
12-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Please don't forget elite legendaries next season. Looking forward to the level 51 gear hopefully being an actual improvement over the current. This season, sorry to say, has been a very big disappointment for end game players.

Globolus
12-02-2015, 04:31 PM
agree 100%%%%%%%%%%%

hioo
12-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Big disappointment for endgame.
Huge massive pile of **** for endgame tanks.

Gerran
12-02-2015, 08:59 PM
new class pluease =))

pquIo
12-03-2015, 05:08 AM
Nice...:banana:

terrordeadd
12-03-2015, 08:33 AM
espero com o ano de 2016 chegando venha muitas novidades como. almento da defesa dos mages qie e pouco de mais e vida , e algo inovador como poder seleciona uma guild no modo de pvp para desafiala e escolher os lvs do desafio ,fora isso esto ancioso

Tutie
12-06-2015, 12:26 PM
<3 you too sts

Isniperz
12-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Nice but get news pets!

PopChip
12-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Thanks for making the game. Excited for upcoming events

Flyinhawaiin
12-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Good info thanks!

Segwayguy
12-21-2015, 06:36 PM
So this is bull crap the the brood vanity weapon recipies were taken out. What was the purpose of this? To make people mad and not feel like doing the winter event anymore? Or was it because not everyone was using plat to get the winter tokens? You guys need to put them back.

BOBOIBOYMAN
12-21-2015, 08:05 PM
I hope sts can add more slot in crafting station and trade window

Arvada
12-21-2015, 08:24 PM
I just bought the brood badge right before the update today..... now no more brood?? Can I get back my 200 tokens please???

shenz blaugrana
12-23-2015, 09:07 AM
Thanks a lot GM for your hard work,
Arcane Legends is "més que un game"
I enjoyed playing this game

New - RK
12-31-2015, 01:16 AM
waiting for expansion :D

Indict
01-26-2016, 11:45 AM
looking good :)

Aravens
02-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Add a Russian language,pls Russians in game over 1000000

Aravens
02-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Many peoples tell admins for add Russian language,but they dont add,they just lies!:(

vfreakhun
02-13-2016, 08:05 AM
Many peoples tell admins for add Russian language,but they dont add,they just lies!:(
Bro. STS is American company.
Americans usually do not really think internationally.
For them international means Texas vs Colorado. ;-)
In reality Arcane Legends is not designed to support multi language (for sure there are MUCH more Spanish speakers than Russian).

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-G903F-el

vfreakhun
02-13-2016, 08:10 AM
Add a Russian language,pls Russians in game over 1000000
...and implementing cyrillic letter is pain in the a..
BTW this game does not even support extended ascii like "á" or "é".

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-G903F-el