PDA

View Full Version : I dont get this?

matamurman
06-03-2011, 11:30 AM
How can I go through every boss in fh and get not a single drop from any of the bosses? And when I say noting I mean the boss dies and that's it not even a trash item nothing. I'm very frustraded and confused i've never played a mmo where a end lvl boss droped absolutely nothing. Any feed back to ease my mind would be great.

Samhayne
06-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey Matamurman,

Just FYI, if you're looking for pinks, you want to fight through the bosses in the first 5 dungeons. If you're in the Boss Gauntlet, they don't drop the special stuff there.

Superdexme
06-03-2011, 11:42 AM
its just the luck of the draw man....its on a pure luck sysytem sometimes you luck out and other times you get nothing.. dont worry man :)

Mennddoza
06-03-2011, 11:58 AM
This does sound kind of odd that he gets completely nothing and if this were based on luck that woukd be extremely bad luck. I would contact the dev team on te bottom of the page

Snakespeare
06-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey Matamurman,

Just FYI, if you're looking for pinks, you want to fight through the bosses in the first 5 dungeons. If you're in the Boss Gauntlet, they don't drop the special stuff there.

I wonder what is the point of the boss crawl, then. I note that this was done in Sandstone Caves, too. I don't get it. I also don't like it. *shrug*

Yanis
06-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I wonder what is the point of the boss crawl, then. I note that this was done in Sandstone Caves, too. I don't get it. I also don't like it. *shrug*

couldnt agree more.

Riccits
06-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Hey Matamurman,

good to know... many ppl farmed there of course... ty!

StompArtist
06-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Not having drops in the boss crawls renders them sort of useless if you ask me...

Baked-Potato
06-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Bosses give more XP then normal mobs, correct? If so, then the point is to help lower levels gain XP quicker instead of fighting one boss a map, you have multiple.

JaytB
06-03-2011, 01:14 PM
So why do bosses in bayou boss brawl drop pinks then? Pleeeeeeaaassee don't take this away from us O.o

matamurman
06-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Ok thanks every1 and sam for the good info and keep up the good work

Samhayne
06-03-2011, 01:33 PM

Boss crawls are great EXP also.

Please note, the game was just updated http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27762-1.7.2-Content-Update-%2860557%29 where the Boss Gauntlet has drops.

JaytB
06-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Wow Sam, that's just the thing we were discussing here. Talking about premium service LOL :banana:

Snakespeare
06-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Boss crawls are great EXP also.

Please note, the game was just updated http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27762-1.7.2-Content-Update-%2860557%29 where the Boss Gauntlet has drops.

Yay! :-) thanks!

Snakespeare
06-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Bosses give more XP then normal mobs, correct? If so, then the point is to help lower levels gain XP quicker instead of fighting one boss a map, you have multiple.

If you want to help a lower level player gain XP quickly, go to the map with the most bad guys. But it's better to just run the maps in succession with new players so they don't become one trick ponies.

matamurman
06-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Y awsome service and I wish I had screen shot to show my luck I just did the skeloton cult crypt 67 mobs in there I cleared the whole thing and not a single drop lol most unlucky pl player alive!! Any chance of bringing back a luck item, unfortunatly I didn't find pl till after the big luck item was available. Well going back at it and that's awsome wat u guys did about the drops in the boss crawl! We used to do the south side crawl in Pittsburgh when I lived there and drank its a 1 mile strech of bars on both sides of the road a must do when 21 lol