Zylx
11-20-2015, 05:59 PM
1. 2g
2. 2g
3. 2g
4. 2g

Ebezaanec
11-20-2015, 06:29 PM
Well, I can tell you that they're "worth more" gold now compared to a week ago.

Reunegade
11-20-2015, 06:53 PM
1.1g
2.1g
3.1g
4.1g

Free bump

1. 2g
2. 2g
3. 2g
4. 2g
I bet the cakes caused this massive hyperinflation!

Caabatric
11-21-2015, 12:09 AM
1.1g
2.1g
3.1g
4.1g

Free bump

By any chance you know anyone selling at that price :)

Zylx
11-21-2015, 12:26 AM
I bet the cakes caused this massive hyperinflation!

Plz sirs, i needs more goldz and my only hopes in world Arlor were the cakes medium for to open on my alts and y no mor cakes have 5k just 500? My problem very big. A bro make forum post to say STS to fixed them but no pls STS no fixed plsss they my only hope to make moneys in arcane other tho i can still farm lockeds but theys to hard. My problem very big. So i say bad things to bro that make post n i stay bother he in arcane legends game becuz he ruin my fun. I don't care bt economics i just wanna be much rich.

Kthxbai

Metoxx
11-21-2015, 09:12 AM
Plz sirs, i needs more goldz and my only hopes in world Arlor were the cakes medium for to open on my alts and y no mor cakes have 5k just 500? My problem very big. A bro make forum post to say STS to fixed them but no pls STS no fixed plsss they my only hope to make moneys in arcane other tho i can still farm lockeds but theys to hard. My problem very big. So i say bad things to bro that make post n i stay bother he in arcane legends game becuz he ruin my fun. I don't care bt economics i just wanna be much rich.

Kthxbai
Bruhhhh they wont fix it just for u to having fun... It's over so face the fact...

Fightbeast
11-21-2015, 09:40 AM
1.1g
2.1g
3.1g
4.1g

Free bump
I buying your set for that price :)) :D

ClumsyCactus
11-21-2015, 09:46 AM

Kthxbai

The kthxbai ALWAYS gets me, I don't know why it is so hillarious

geeman75
11-21-2015, 09:50 AM

Kthxbai
Smh and lmao you're joking right?? I know there is no way this post is serious...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Zylx
11-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Smh and lmao you're joking right?? I know there is no way this post is serious...

But sirs! Im no happy for to arcane legnds becoz i thinking i need golds and i no care bt economicological prize raising on arcanes i just want much moneys. I very sad nd i want cry bcoz arcane legend is im life nd i just live for to make moneys on arcane legend nd i cry nd get angry nd cry bcoz i no can cheat no more. I no want work for to get golds i just want cheat

Oursizes
11-21-2015, 12:54 PM
But sirs! Im no happy for to arcane legnds becoz i thinking i need golds and i no care bt economicological prize raising on arcanes i just want much moneys. I very sad nd i want cry bcoz arcane legend is im life nd i just live for to make moneys on arcane legend nd i cry nd get angry nd cry bcoz i no can cheat no more. I no want work for to get golds i just want cheat

Angeldevil 2.0

bonjovi3223
11-21-2015, 02:56 PM
Do u realise how pathetic u sound?

Schnitzel
11-21-2015, 03:44 PM
Y'all do realize that Zylx is mimicking the amount of harassment he's been getting from a recent thread right?

its a game, not real life, stop harassing and making threats at people over a game

Caabatric
11-21-2015, 10:44 PM
Yes PM ign: inottsellsheet

they aren't online very often, i have pmed this person every hour for the last 2 days, never found D;

Zylx
11-22-2015, 06:43 PM
Y'all do realize that Zylx is mimicking the amount of harassment he's been getting from a recent thread right?

its a game, not real life, stop harassing and making threats at people over a game

Correct and agreed! ;)

geeman75
11-28-2015, 11:06 PM
Do u realise how pathetic u sound?
sry commented on wrong post won't let me delete.

mesalin
11-29-2015, 04:00 AM
1. 3g
2. 3g
3. 3g
4. 3g

<Forgiveness>

Dex Scene
11-29-2015, 07:30 AM
1. 9m ish
2. 7m
3. Imbued assault set with one para on either helm or armor 6-7m
4. Idk.

Ps: I been inactive over a month.
I missed half of halloween event and the whole Birthday event. I heard people got lots of golds from the birthday event so the prices of good items have been increased. So the prices I said are before the cake event.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

geeman75
11-29-2015, 02:16 PM

I wasn't harassing anyone or making threats I was getting a kick out of it. I thought it was hilarious. [emoji3]

Bluesparky
12-01-2015, 06:47 AM
Hello People
I need a price check on a couple items:

1. Arcane ring with 1 para
12-14m
2. Mythic belt of brawn level 43 with one para
8-9m
3. imbued set of assault 1 para on either piece
no idea,around 7-8m for set may be
4. Glintstone mythic gun of wisdom with 1 para