PDA

View Full Version : Myth Blund Shield proc Animation Gone

nightmaresmoke
11-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Don't know if this is intentional or not i but i've noticed after the birthday event ended the mages blund myth gun shield proc animation disappeared only sparkles remained (not sure if it has sparkle animation before) seen it by running at km3 with pugs need a clarification from a dev/mod if this is a bug or they've changed the animation completely, if the shield is still there but just without the animation the speed buff is working just the shield animation is gone.

Remiem
11-20-2015, 11:55 AM
I do believe that this was changed since there was some confusion about the proc. It was a dmg buff, and not a shield, but the effect made it look like a shield. We removed it and made it sparkles instead to be a little more distinctive.

nightmaresmoke
11-20-2015, 12:20 PM
I do believe that this was changed since there was some confusion about the proc. It was a dmg buff, and not a shield, but the effect made it look like a shield. We removed it and made it sparkles instead to be a little more distinctive.

Thanks for the confirmation rem :) glad i knew i wasn't going nuts since i've noticed the change bcoz of no mages are complaining yet, and by that i'm at peace now with your reply haha anyway thnx :)

missmoody
11-25-2015, 12:47 PM
Ive been goin crazy, please list this as change in the news section because there are alot of players out there thinking the glin gun has been nerf'd without letting them know in patch news. So the shield thing never actually protected or gave an armor?

nightmaresmoke
11-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Ive been goin crazy, please list this as change in the news section because there are alot of players out there thinking the glin gun has been nerf'd without letting them know in patch news. So the shield thing never actually protected or gave an armor?

Nope like remi said it wasn't a shield buff it was a damage buff so they changed the effects.