PDA

View Full Version : EndGame Bird lacking Damage, 2H(Bow/Shotgun/Blaster) Lacking more Damage

Waug
11-20-2015, 02:43 AM
I waited to see that there are helms that can make set and scenario would be different but at the time I saw new Dex Helm i,e - ARZAC Scorpion helm, I'm quite sure that, set, I mean Set bonus don't exists. not going descriptive I'm going to say that Bird lacking overall damage, it would be still viable if defense would be that much stronger, top of that Two handed wepons that had the main weapons for birds lacking more damage specially due to the fact that, there's no set bonus.

I'm going to compare talon sets and bow set to show how bow/shotgun/blaster set lacking damage -

Here's the swift Talon set -

I took blast damage for reference, Blast dmg - 582-607

now if we equip swift recurve instead talon -

we get decent overall skill damage boost, blast for reference 621-647, that is justified to compensate getting more fragile, and this is not for bird only this is what happens for every class.

Now what if equip L80 Dex Talon Set -

the blast damage is 666-693 (approx, in that image I equipped L77 one, L80 one is +4 dmg boosts only)

And if we switch to Sunblessed bow (shotguns/blaster gives less skill damage due to it's braoder range)

The blast damage is nearly same, and Hugh difference in defensive states that makes bird's two handed weapons non viable, even critical hit is lower in bow, the only support is auto attack bonus.

Birds need damage boosts, current overall damage is not adequate against other classes also because crit is low, at least in two handed weapons because it always have been a ranged class with high damage but fragile, now it got low Damage fragile class not viable in PvP.

P.S. : Like previous elites, attribute points requirement to equip elite should have been higher, to resist getting hybrid a bit more.

I also make it clear that, anyone make their voice strong for other classes or to disagree what I stated, I don't have problem with that but in case please provide valuable inputs and solid logics and proof to support that and please don't make false acquisition.

Suentous PO
11-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Sadly true.
I guess the new "sets" lack for two reasons. One as you note, there is no real set or set bonus, and the other having to do with there being no crafting for any new items ( noting elites aren't crafted). The assumption being that in standard caps, we got items and by crafting improved them and or added more logical stats that made sense in line with past set standards.
Here we went from crafted 77 sets being best, to introduced higher level pinks that don't compare or improve. Then the next step up goes to these massive increase from elite pieces.
The bump up from a swift bow to a Phoenix isn't as crazy as the bump from the new lv 80 pink to elite sunblessed for example.
If I wasn't mostly pve I'd be more bothered I bet.

Basauli
11-20-2015, 07:46 PM
I like having no sets, the bird should get some more damage but if sets existed it seems as if only extremely rich people will be able to afford them. I also like to be able to use two different gears thats not of my class. Im str as I cant click as fast to nuke others. So i am able to use intel and str gear. I really like it this way

Waug
11-20-2015, 09:44 PM
Sadly true.....
Thnx for the support.

I like having no sets, the bird should get some more damage but if sets existed it seems as if only extremely rich people will be able to afford them. I also like to be able to use two different gears thats not of my class. Im str as I cant click as fast to nuke others. So i am able to use intel and str gear. I really like it this way
Ru talking about PvP,pve, uplay as bird? I'm also not in favor of set bonus neither I expect that to happen but birds need damage boost to b viable in PvP.

If ur talking about PvP and ur bird, mixing gears would make ur damage too low than pure that would be not viable PvP either.

johnny6880
11-21-2015, 12:35 AM
Did anyone mention dodge to you guys ? Lol

Waug
11-21-2015, 03:37 AM

Nobody did neither need to cause we fully aware of what we have.

plpr
11-21-2015, 03:52 PM
I highly agree

Groaning
11-21-2015, 11:24 PM

i take it as you dont have a endgame birdie

no matter how tanky birdos get it doesn't help when the highest damage output class now cant even dent the squishiest class

Waug
11-23-2015, 09:59 AM
Well I don't think birds can tank at all, Even with the states, because the damage of mages and dex bears is too high, and it's enough to very few hit kill birds.

Marika1
11-25-2015, 06:35 PM
Wonder why there aren't any rhyno threads that complain about their char damage in pvp. Poor guys are/were the food of every class since i started playing. They just like to sit in the corner and quietly weep i guess.

Iheybeautiful
11-25-2015, 11:14 PM
Wonder why there aren't any rhyno threads that complain about their char damage in pvp. Poor guys are/were the food of every class since i started playing. They just like to sit in the corner and quietly weep i guess.
Because they are not meant for killing in PvP, it's a SUPPORT class, excellent in CTF if used correctly.

Waug
11-26-2015, 02:39 AM

It's because nobody cares for em, ppls cares most fot the main three classes that they have been playing for many years and probably started with a particular class from beginning and have love for the class not like opportunistic as fam, get into whatever supports their KD.

Devs have been so much ignorant on pvp balance and pl itself lately plus it's so hard to do that for ex u said complain about rhinos poor damage whereas they used to eat dex birds prev cap, we expect something to happen for main classes first, after that other classes.

Guess who's back
12-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Birds do so much damage already

Morphing
12-16-2015, 08:04 AM

Did anyone ever mention how much mages dodge now??

Vigilante
12-16-2015, 04:18 PM
OMGF, I personally think bird is alright. Geez if bird isnt fine in your perspective then go to a different class ( This is just a advice no hard feelings)

Waug
12-17-2015, 07:00 AM
OMGF, I personally think bird is alright. Geez if bird isnt fine in your perspective then go to a different class ( This is just a advice no hard feelings)

Every mage & bear thinks bird is fine no offense. No hard felling keep ur advice to urself. According to u PvP balance should not b even a term in pl, just shift to op class, such logic

FFA
12-17-2015, 09:25 AM
I agree, Birds deal little to no damage. As where mages and Bears can 2-4 hit pure birds. If this ever gets fixed I may return to PL and play.

Vigilante
12-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Every mage & bear thinks bird is fine no offense. No hard felling keep ur advice to urself. According to u PvP balance should not b even a term in pl, just shift to op class, such logic

I'm a bird and I think its fine

Waug
12-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Ya a bird who don't even do PvP thinks PvP is fine too hehe

Dragonrider023
12-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Not a pvper, but i dunno devs gonna address this.