PDA

View Full Version : Duel Question

nightmaresmoke
11-20-2015, 01:32 PM
How many secs,mins does the duel invite stays? coz when someone invites me to a duel out of the blue and i'm not ready yet coz im at cs window shopping (lol) and my gears are not set for pvp yet since i'm using a diff gears for pve farming, but when do i'm ready and changed my gears to pvp using load-outs the duel accept button disappears even though we're still on the same map (town) and if i invite back to duel he/she does not accept anymore and saying Noob and that pisses me off since he/she started the duel invite first and backing away scared or something and the ones doing that are the ones with good duel kdr is this a bug or is it designed that way?

Zuorsyra
11-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Was your little story necessary?...
My answer to the question (took me a while to find it in the post) is: no idea sorry, and you can still enter a duel match even if the challenger is in a different town. But if the duel button disappears I think it's because the challenger exited to the main menu, not sure tho it could also be a bug.

nightmaresmoke
11-20-2015, 03:25 PM
Was your little story necessary?...
My answer to the question (took me a while to find it in the post) is: no idea sorry, and you can still enter a duel match even if the challenger is in a different town. But if the duel button disappears I think it's because the challenger exited to the main menu, not sure tho it could also be a bug.

Nope the challenger is still in the map just the duel button gone.

Zuorsyra
11-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Nope the challenger is still in the map just the duel button gone.

Oh that's weird... Must be a bug then.

nightmaresmoke
11-20-2015, 07:37 PM
Oh that's weird... Must be a bug then.

If this is a bug duel really needs more testing and needs a proper fix even if it don't have lb what's the point of it being added to the game if it's broken.

zerofort
11-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Shil go to your alerts next to your quests it will show who challenged u and duel button

nightmaresmoke
11-21-2015, 10:22 AM
Shil go to your alerts next to your quests it will show who challenged u and duel button

Yeah but it disappears after a couple of seconds, you can test it zero invite someone you know to a duel don't accept the duel inv and see if it disappears.