PDA

View Full Version : Sewer hideout xp runs tonight!

Whirlzap
06-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Im looking for a party of preferably levels 55s and some 56s for an xp grinding party tonight. It will be in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now.
I need one mage, and then dex archers or bear dex setters.
We need some people to pot damage to kill faster.
We plan on 5-6k xp per hour
We will go for 4-6 hours so we need people who can stay a bit long
We will use Slush's route, we go through the corridor to the grates , turn back and finish at killing catspaw.
Each run is 1min-1.5min long
Thanks and add
Xwhirlz

JaytB
06-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Im looking for a party of preferably levels 55s and some 56s for an xp grinding party tonight. It will be in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now.
I need one mage, and then dex archers or bear dex setters.
We need some people to pot damage to kill faster.
We plan on 5-6k xp per hour
We will go for 4-6 hours so we need people who can stay a bit long
We will use Slush's route, we go through the corridor to the grates , turn back and finish at killing catspaw.
Each run is 1min-1.5min long
Thanks and add
Xwhirlz

Isn't it just easier to just join Slush a bit? Anyway, good luck with finding a farming party :)

Sigkill
06-03-2011, 08:03 PM
:banana: the way you treat people, good luck! :banana:

Why dont bananas move anymore :(

Otukura
06-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Why dont your bananas move :):banana:

It's been happening to me randomly since they were implemented. All the sudden all the bananas stop moving, and they'll start randomly too. Currently moving for me.

JaytB
06-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Why dont bananas move anymore :(

They always move on my iPad, but occasionally stop moving on my PC. It might have something to do with the fact my PC can't run PL :D

Whirlzap
06-03-2011, 08:57 PM
They move for mE.
And Slush isnt on half the time im on.

Swimmingstar
06-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Good luck finding a team you invited me and booted me saying low the way you act no way you'll get a team for 4-6 hours

Whirlzap
06-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Hai.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/6d5c30a2.jpg

Aziscitie
06-04-2011, 12:56 AM
I wish I could have stayed longer...been waiting for whirlz after his fisrt post, then when the xp runs start I have almost no battery left...sigh.

Slush
06-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Wow. And YOUR the one who tells me why do you always have to host everything. Blacklisted from my runs removed from friends list. Same with jpgskill, but thats for a different reason.

Simnar
06-04-2011, 01:12 AM
il hop in but im a 51 warbird

Whirlzap
06-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Slush, what do you mean?
Can I not host my own games?
Its always YOU that joins my games and then tells me to join your game.
One time you even said, join my game these are noobs.
Im hosting my own games and youre taking control of everything
So go ahead blacklist me, i dont want to run with a tyrant who wants to be in charge of every run and boots people without a thought.
And people can choose when to pot, unless its a pot only run, which you didnt list

NeoQueen
06-04-2011, 12:28 PM
I swear...sometimes the drama on here is better than a soap opera.

But then I have to leave for fear of brain turning to mush.

davidis57
06-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Best way is join other peoples groups and keep your mouth shut. If you don't agree find a different group. If you host games and are always booting making lasting friends is difficult. My archer has a huge friends list and my mage one is growing. I never have too much trouble findings groups when many friends are on. I get many invites.

Slush
06-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Slush, what do you mean?
Can I not host my own games?
Its always YOU that joins my games and then tells me to join your game.
One time you even said, join my game these are noobs.
Im hosting my own games and youre taking control of everything
So go ahead blacklist me, i dont want to run with a tyrant who wants to be in charge of every run and boots people without a thought.
And people can choose when to pot, unless its a pot only run, which you didnt list

Look at judgement, he asked if it was alright to host a couple if the demand was too much. However, you come in out of no where, spam invite me, then you come on the forums and make an exact copy of my thread and act like it's the greatest invention since sliced bread. Thank you and good day.

CrimsonTider
06-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Close thread please. Keep drama between the two of you please.

Whirlzap
06-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Close thread.
And Slush, its not just me copying you.
You wont believe the number of people who are usig your route.
Ive came across over 10 different parties using your exqct route; its spread like wildfire last night.