PDA

View Full Version : A casual day out in AL

To be or not to be...
11-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Aren't you all devastated about the nerf of cakes - who would of thought cakes was the solution to fixing the economy and putting the market into equilibrium...

But, who cares? Guess what...after being force fed a myth for century's playing AL.

It came to me - about to be shot by bloodhammer himself (who even when nerfed still seems to 1 shot everyone) a dear appeared from a distant cannon shot, on fire, leaving behind a rainbow of purity which cleansed the horrible smell of a warrior I know (fidani) and said to me...

'Come with me, if you want to live'

So, I hopped on this dear and it was a sensation as he rode me through arlor, all them peasants standing at paradise pier selling there cheap items.

He dropped me off in the next expansion (giving away no spoilers) and he said, I am...arcane! It was at that moment I realised it was deary undercover working for the CIA (crime investigation arcanegency)

But a glimpse of my distant memory, I regret not lassoing him and trapping him within my stable, animal cruelty? Maybe so, but Noone would stop me with the power of...ARCANE DEARY!

P.S just a joke, to enlighten this weekends mood !

Farmingizhard
11-20-2015, 06:29 PM
what.......

Ebezaanec
11-20-2015, 06:31 PM
To be arcane or not to be arcane...

To be or not to be...
11-20-2015, 06:37 PM
To be arcane or not to be arcane...

That is a fine question, a question which should not be answered - but left, simply, to the imagination.

To be or not to be...
11-20-2015, 06:48 PM
A shout out to GAPRISHA, BLAZINBARON,XMAMI for reading my thread.

BaronB
11-20-2015, 07:02 PM

looooool

1 <3

xmami
11-20-2015, 07:13 PM
XD "I fink" lol

ibighunk
11-20-2015, 09:17 PM
Nice ..hope arcane deary

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

ibighunk
11-20-2015, 09:21 PM
Aren't you all devastated about the nerf of cakes - who would of thought cakes was the solution to fixing the economy and putting the market into equilibrium...

But, who cares? Guess what...after being force fed a myth for century's playing AL.

It came to me - about to be shot by bloodhammer himself (who even when nerfed still seems to 1 shot everyone) a dear appeared from a distant cannon shot, on fire, leaving behind a rainbow of purity which cleansed the horrible smell of a warrior I know (fidani) and said to me...

'Come with me, if you want to live'

So, I hopped on this dear and it was a sensation as he rode me through arlor, all them peasants standing at paradise pier selling there cheap items.

He dropped me off in the next expansion (giving away no spoilers) and he said, I am...arcane! It was at that moment I realised it was deary undercover working for the CIA (crime investigation arcanegency)

But a glimpse of my distant memory, I regret not lassoing him and trapping him within my stable, animal cruelty? Maybe so, but Noone would stop me with the power of...ARCANE DEARY!

P.S just a joke, to enlighten this weekends mood !

Nice ..hope arcane deary bring u some prosperity ths weekend. ;)

bonjovi3223
11-20-2015, 10:23 PM
Didn't you mean Cake Investigation Arcaneagency?

Gaprisha
12-21-2015, 05:01 AM

quiet late but meep meep \(^-^)/

Zylx
12-21-2015, 11:41 PM
.... and this, kids, is why you don't take drugs.

Alhuntrazeck
12-22-2015, 05:31 AM
Deer*...

And it would be Central intelligence arcanegency. :p