View Full Version : New Skill Selections

Mennddoza
06-03-2011, 06:43 PM
I am suggesting there ought to be additional skills than the ones we have to choose right now. The new skills should be added as players’ progress through levels but the equal quantity of Skill Points to make use of. This would make PvP way more interesting than seeing every mage, avian, or even an ursan have the identical old combinations. And also make PvE exciting just as much as PvP. Now I'm not suggesting any new skills but it would, I believe, spice up Pocket Legends a little bit more! :D

JaytB
06-03-2011, 06:53 PM
This also has been suggested before. If I remember correctly, they were talking about 'passive' skills. Skills that would give u some kind of permanent buff. Also, if we would be able to use more than the 12 skills we currently have, screen real-estate would become a problem, especially on devices with a smaller screen.

This is if I understood you correctly, because it confused me a little when you said 'I'm not suggesting any new skills'. I figured, you meant that you just didn't have ideas for specific skills that could be added.

Mennddoza
06-03-2011, 06:56 PM
This also has been suggested before. If I remember correctly, they were talking about 'passive' skills. Skills that would give u some kind of permanent buff. Also, if we would be able to use more than the 12 skills we currently have, screen real-estate would become a problem, especially on devices with a smaller screen.

This is if I understood you correctly, because it confused me a little when you said 'I'm not suggesting any new skills'. I figured, you meant that you just didn't have ideas for specific skills that could be added.

Okay to clarify, I meant using the same 12 skill selections but a more variety of them.