PDA

View Full Version : Player Guides section on forum

Ayrilana
06-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Can we have some system in place where guides are created and then approved to be put in there? I'm only asking for this because people are starting to post "help me" threads and other things that are better reserved for the general discussion or class forums. It's just adding more clutter into that area making it more of a pain for a player to find the guide they're looking for.

Kingofhurtz
06-03-2011, 09:17 PM
You mean the devs have to approve them?

Sigkill
06-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Can we have some system in place where guides are created and then approved to be put in there? I'm only asking for this because people are starting to post "help me" threads and other things that are better reserved for the general discussion or class forums. It's just adding more clutter into that area making it more of a pain for a player to find the guide they're looking for.

Agreed

Ayrilana
06-03-2011, 10:36 PM
You mean the devs have to approve them?

Or something. I don't know. All I see happening is more and more threads being started with people asking questions.

DawnInfinity
06-04-2011, 12:56 AM
+10

lUp3
06-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Totally agree with the OP. Would even be a good thing for people who dont even look at forums. Will help many people and be convenient as well. Some NPC(possibly the town crier - one in every towne) could be given an extra dialogue or something linking to the forums list of guides after they have been approved.