PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions and Feedback

rdurham527
04-12-2010, 01:55 PM
First I want to thank Spactime Studios for making such a great app for the mobile devices. I have been waiting for developers to create something like this since i bought my iphone. This game has HUGE potential. Few things that could be added:

-Trade system (i know everyone wants it, sucks to see your items go to someone who is just going to sell it :( )

-More customizable avatar (change hair color, skin color etc.)

-Auto Attack Button Bigger, again // Although that being said i know many people have complained about Auto attack going off/on, but if you just push it once and leave it alone you will be fine.

-Chat options (would like to be able to see multiple lines of chat, even 2-3 lines would be perfect. Typing in a message and than having it covered up half a second later by loot and realizing no one saw it kinda frustrates ya)

-Skill sets (would like to be able to see all the skills attainable even if i cannot unlock them. Would be easier for setting up character)

These are just some suggestions that I have come up with that I think would make the game better. This is only version 1.00 so obviously everything will not be up to date/reformed/super amazing cool...yet :) Again this game has huge potential and for you guys to even offer the download and 13 levels as free just astounds me. Great Game Spacetime Studios, you have earned a bookmark on my browser and a front page spot on my iphone lol

And one last thing to everyone who is complaining about pricing - are you kidding me?? REALLY??? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? They give you a free download with 13 levels...THAT'S 50% OF THE GAME! And you are going to cry when you have to pay $.99 or $1.99 for something? I'm sure that "super cool looking cell phone tracker or beer pong" game was worth the $.99 to even download it. Also, you play the game for free on there servers, on there money, and you want to cry about supporting them? Are there other ways to go about the pricing? Sure. But what they have done works and I hope it stays that way. Be happy you can even play to 13 for free.

Amazing job Spactime Studios. Til next time,

Taladdar

Reaper
04-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Agreed :D ...

Rylin
04-12-2010, 02:13 PM
I think everyone agrees on the trade system. ;)

The towns need more of a reason to visit them at the moment. Take the store tab out except for buying potions and have people visit towns to purchase new gear for starts.

rdurham527
04-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Oh I didn't even touch on the towns. Yes I would to see the town as more of a shop than anything. Take out the store tabs and have vendors in the town to sell/buy items. Also the items players sell could be listed for other players to buy, even if they only last a few hours to save memory/server space. I do not like the option to be able to buy potion after potion while inside a mission, makes all missions very solo friendly with no challenge :( But that's just my take on it, I would like to hear other ideas about the towns

godtangit
04-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Also, there seems to be a bug when monsters are running away, attacks don't seem to affect them. Not just being able to trade, but being able to drop items would be nice. Also, little alterations with the friend's list would help out a lot. It would be nice to maybe see what level your friends are with the character they are currently playing, or have a feature to be able to join friend's games.

It's great to see how the devs of this game are coming out with updates very quickly. This game could have a very promising future (: