PDA

View Full Version : A very special thanks.

matamurman
06-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I can't thank you enough UEPAUKE I seriously am greatful beyound what words can express. You giving well loaning me the gold so I could get a Fury Fighter sheild. You've helped me lvl and are there for me anytime I need help. I wish I could maake a couple more friends like u. You truley just made my day and made playing pocket legends totaly worth it even if my luck stinks. But I'm the luckyest bear in pl cause I have u as a :banana:friend:banana:

matamurman
06-04-2011, 09:36 AM
How do I delete this 1 don't know how I got 2 of them? If can will you delete this sam or someone but leave the other one thanks and very sorry

im4broke
06-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Hey Mat, you know me as Ariskabar. I totally agree! Uepauke is the best! Just wish we played in the same time zones instead of opposite sides of this little planet. Catch you dude! Your luck is bound to change...mine did!!!

Tvis
06-04-2011, 01:02 PM
How do I delete this 1 don't know how I got 2 of them? If can will you delete this sam or someone but leave the other one thanks and very sorry

You can delete your post by clicking "edit post", then "go advanced", then check the checkbox saying "delete this post in the following manner", and click "delete"!

It's easier than how I made it sound :D