PDA

View Full Version : guardians...????

Aculeas
06-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Are they going to carry over from Arterra or does everyone have a fair shot in SL at becoming one of the afore mentioned title?

Otukura
06-04-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm hoping they'll carry over. It seems as though most of the things they've done aren't really in the game, but here. Just give them another name when there.

Redbridge
06-04-2011, 05:04 PM
I think you meant Alterra right? Although they may also carry Arterra as a god in a slave powered throne all the way to B*-land......

Zeus
06-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I think you meant Alterra right? Although they may also carry Arterra as a god in a slave powered throne all the way to B*-land......

Also, people are saying that nobody has a fair chance to become GOA. Completely untrue. There are many newer members with GOA status, you just have to work hard at it.

Tvis
06-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Good question. They are called Guardians of Alterra, I doubt that SL will have it's world named Alterra, so maybe not. I don't know, it could be interesting with Guardians from all sorts of Spacetime games on the forums. My thoughts are that the devs will change the name and carry over.

maddogcharlie
06-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Maybe they could have ranks like with the UCDF theme for users involvement? Sgt, Commander, General etc? Of cause if youre a soul sucking bug that wouldnt work.

ratava
06-05-2011, 04:00 AM
Maybe they could have ranks like with the UCDF theme for users involvement? Sgt, Commander, General etc? Of cause if youre a soul sucking bug that wouldnt work.

rofl... ranks sound good.

Lesrider
06-05-2011, 05:01 AM
Eh, who says they'll even play SL? Some are already MIA.