PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 46 mythic warrior set

geeman75
11-22-2015, 08:39 PM
I would like to hear from warriors who have new mythic set. I am getting ready to craft the last piece soon. My concerns are that after completing the ring, and amulet there is a significant drop im many stats. When compared to arc ring and planar pendant, I don't see the benefits. I guess what I want to know is when I'm finally done is this set worth all my hard work? With set bonus do stats improve enough to justify the work? Did I do all this work just for the helm and armor?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
11-22-2015, 09:01 PM
You're gonna lose stats period with Glintstone ring and amulet.

I heard that the axe throw bonus is pretty OP in PvP though. That's the only incentive I guess.

geeman75
11-23-2015, 08:14 AM
You're gonna lose stats period with Glintstone ring and amulet.

I heard that the axe throw bonus is pretty OP in PvP though. That's the only incentive I guess.
Then why is sts making me craft it? After all it's not like warriors are op and needs to be nerfed. Tbh this is BS not many like running with a warrior to begin with so now they give us lvl 46 gear not as good as lvl 41 I call foul... :-(

geeman75
11-23-2015, 06:49 PM
I guess I'm the only one bothered by this...

Jazzi
11-23-2015, 07:15 PM
The warriors' set is the best of the 3 by far. The skill per is ridiculously good in pvp. Dont even wanna talk about having 2 warriors with it on the same team. It is also very good in pve.

Edward Coug
11-23-2015, 07:21 PM
I guess I'm the only one bothered by this...

No, you're just very late to the game. See the countless other threads, including the ones before the set was even released.

The war's set is actually the best by far because of the triple axe throw. All the sets have underwhelming stats. The helmet and armor are an upgrade (even if it's marginal).

Motherless_Child
11-23-2015, 07:48 PM
No, you're just very late to the game. See the countless other threads, including the ones before the set was even released.

The war's set is actually the best by far because of the triple axe throw. All the sets have underwhelming stats. The helmet and armor are an upgrade (even if it's marginal).

Yeah...........

geeman75
11-23-2015, 10:35 PM

Well you could be right seeing how I just got the set. Anyhow thank you for your constructive input. As far as looking at other threads navigating through forum on my phone is a little tricky. I always try to look before I leap. :-)