PDA

View Full Version : Glint Bow's Proc

nightmaresmoke
11-22-2015, 10:21 PM
Is it just me? or does the glint bow's proc have a prob, it's either the cluster bombs explodes a little too late or it procs at the wrong places at the wrong time this are all (normal maps) not tested at elites yet since busy with farming crates. Noticed sometimes also it targets Veil (not tested just noticed) any thoughts from my fellow rogues? Constructive comments only Ty :)

zerofort
11-23-2015, 02:18 AM
For elite mobs it seems to work well though you cant b to far away that seems 2 be the prob with bosses the bombs drop where u are so u have 2 get close to boss and take chance of geting hit if u want proc

bonjovi3223
11-23-2015, 03:46 AM
These weapons are so powerful that by the time the proc reaches explosion point, you will have killed all the mobs.
This means that the procs are actually meant for elite maps where it takes longer to kill mobs.

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 10:27 AM
These weapons are so powerful that by the time the proc reaches explosion point, you will have killed all the mobs.
This means that the procs are actually meant for elite maps where it takes longer to kill mobs.

Yeah i guess they are designed for elites not normal maps, you can kill the mobs fast then proc works too late

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 10:29 AM
For elite mobs it seems to work well though you cant b to far away that seems 2 be the prob with bosses the bombs drop where u are so u have 2 get close to boss and take chance of geting hit if u want proc

Ill try later at elites to test.

beezulbulb
11-23-2015, 01:04 PM
I noticed the same thing. The bombs drop way early. Sometimes they are more effective on the mobs you already passed by. It would be great if somehow the bombs could be directed at the enemy.

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 02:31 PM
I noticed the same thing. The bombs drop way early. Sometimes they are more effective on the mobs you already passed by. It would be great if somehow the bombs could be directed at the enemy.

Tested at elites it works awesome at normal maps not so, btw cluster bombs kills doesn't add to a players kdr which is a bummer if your running for pve lb

mesalin
11-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Tested at elites it works awesome at normal maps not so, btw cluster bombs kills doesn't add to a players kdr which is a bummer if your running for pve lb
Yeah. Same with PvP. If bomb "ks" enemy it don't add you a kill or score( duel )

<Forgiveness>

Jazzi
11-23-2015, 05:32 PM
The proc is very rare too if you don't use auto attack all time. This being said just think about the elon bow proc and u will see how great that one is ;)

Kakashis
11-23-2015, 05:38 PM
The proc is very rare too if you don't use auto attack all time. This being said just think about the elon bow proc and u will see how great that one is ;)

Hehe Elon bow is super bugged xD

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Yeah. Same with PvP. If bomb "ks" enemy it don't add you a kill or score( duel )

<Forgiveness>

Whoa really? it boggles me that a pets kill can add to a player's kdr but the weapon does not, sts mods says that it's considered to be non-player kill but what about pets? they are non player too right? its weird..

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 05:41 PM

I don't have elon bow so i wouldn't know hehe

mesalin
11-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Whoa really? it boggles me that a pets kill can add to a player's kdr but the weapon does not, sts mods says that it's considered to be non-player kill but what about pets? they are non player too right? its weird..
Yeah in begin i tested it. Duel a friend mage or rogue and spam for bombs. If explode it will take all HP but don't add kill, score

<Forgiveness>

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 05:44 PM

So if you see a rogue with glint bow and it proc like crazy it means it's all auto spam attacks? i think they want rogues to become lazy not charging skill just spam away lol

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Yeah in begin i tested it. Duel a friend mage or rogue and spam for bombs. If explode it will take all HP but don't add kill, score

<Forgiveness>

Well sts mods say it is by design can't argue with them if that's what they want :), but it really messes up pve kdr big time considering it will only add to a rogues kdr if he/she kills the mobs with charge skills and kills it instantly if it crits or near 0 mob hp with auto spam

Jazzi
11-23-2015, 05:54 PM
So if you see a rogue with glint bow and it proc like crazy it means it's all auto spam attacks? i think they want rogues to become lazy not charging skill just spam away lol

Well, a rogue should never charge skills except in the gaps between mobs (then only aimed) and in certain situations in PvP :).
If the proc goes off all the time the rogue u have in the pt is probably doing something wrong ;).
This being said in easy maps such as wt4 u actually spam auto with this bow. In elite this is however a big no-no.

Jazzi
11-23-2015, 05:56 PM

Lol yes, the crown and glory of bugs in this game ;)

nightmaresmoke
11-23-2015, 06:02 PM
Well, a rogue should never charge skills except in the gaps between mobs (then only aimed) and in certain situations in PvP :).
If the proc goes off all the time the rogue u have in the pt is probably doing something wrong ;).
This being said in easy maps such as wt4 u actually spam auto with this bow. In elite this is however a big no-no.

Yeah the proc it's not stable sometimes it procs like sometimes it don't, i know proc works at random but at least the cluster bombs should target a mob not on an empty space lol