PDA

View Full Version : Plat Items in Cs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnaudi
06-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Hey guys , How about people start selling plat items in CS! Like headphones! Or people start selling items for plat , e.g: ff shield 850k /30plat ... Thanks in advance

Gluttony
06-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Selling items for plat wouldn't work because plat is how the devs make money. There has never been an option to sell anything that was purchased with plat, so I don't see this going anywhere currently. It would be like WoW suddenly allowing players to earn money in game towards their monthly fee (they don't do that do they, I don't play WoW), basically cutting into their profits with no apparent upside for them.

Otukura
06-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Hey guys , How about people start selling plat items in CS! Like headphones!

Loss of revenue, so no.

Or people start selling items for plat , e.g: ff shield 850k /30plat ... Thanks in advance
Not good. The one thing I like about this game is that money can't buy you everything, well it can, but for outrageously high prices that almost no one uses.

Waterrforest
06-05-2011, 07:05 AM
I dont agree with gluttony. I think is a good idea to sel ur item for plat or buy item for plat. If u say the dev wont earn money but if u buy ur item for pla, u need to buy plat in the first place and this is where the devs earn money. They can alway come out with a patch that can add in the whatsoever button to sel/buy using plat.

Ellyidol
06-05-2011, 07:16 AM
I dont agree with gluttony. I think is a good idea to sel ur item for plat or buy item for plat. If u say the dev wont earn money but if u buy ur item for pla, u need to buy plat in the first place and this is where the devs earn money. They can alway come out with a patch that can add in the whatsoever button to sel/buy using plat.

Devs will still earn money, but not as much if they implement this.

If plat items are tradable, majority of players would be looking to buy these items with gold instead of spending plat for it.

I'm pretty sure that "players who would rather spend gold than real cash" > "players willing to spend real cash rather than gold".

Riccits
06-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Devs will still earn money, but not as much if they implement this.

If plat items are tradable, majority of players would be looking to buy these items with gold instead of spending plat for it.

I'm pretty sure that "players who would rather spend gold than real cash" > "players willing to spend real cash rather than gold".

devs earn same plat amount or even more. (may much more)

i would buy all with plat and stop farm for :) thats exactly not what devs wants.
ppl with lot $ own the game.... so big NO! plat only vanity and game features! the item packs are unfair enough yet in twinking...

Johnaudi
06-05-2011, 07:30 AM
But it would be much easier for people who dont have gold...

Ellyidol
06-05-2011, 07:30 AM

i would buy all with plat and stop farm for :) thats exactly not what devs wants.
ppl with lot $ own the game.... so big NO! plat only vanity and game features! the item packs are unfair enough yet in twinking...

Opinion and experience I guess :)

Johnaudi
06-05-2011, 07:35 AM

People with big $ already owns the game! They can buy with 700plat 270k of gold ... See that doesnt make any diffrances

Register
06-05-2011, 07:45 AM
what about those rich people who will get even more

Riccits
06-05-2011, 08:19 AM
People with big $ already owns the game! They can buy with 700plat 270k of gold ... See that doesnt make any diffrances
ppl with so much willing to spend money are rare... and what u buy with 270k when a set kosts 2-3mil?

Riccits
06-05-2011, 08:20 AM
But it would be much easier for people who dont have gold...

they would ruin the game.... immagine 30 plat for a fury shild, its nothing imo...

Riccits
06-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Opinion and experience I guess :)

what i c around what ppl spending on plat for revives/30min pots/vanity/item packs is just amazing.. some buys 2000 plat some 4000plat.. they would be happy about such a system and noobs would run around with best items and the other can farm for until theyr fingers bleed.

Gluttony
06-05-2011, 08:45 AM
This systems is basically allowing people who like to spend plat to now have access everything they want for even cheaper. With the current system to earn 1M gold via plat trade you would need to spend 2100 plat (just a bit over $90 USD), but this system would allow me to basically earn 850k for just 30 plat?

Riccits
06-05-2011, 08:49 AM
This systems is basically allowing people who like to spend plat to now have access everything they want for even cheaper. With the current system to earn 1M gold via plat trade you would need to spend 2100 plat (just a bit over $90 USD), but this system would allow me to basically earn 850k for just 30 plat?

depends... u can insert ur fury shield in CS with a plat amout, for how much plat would insert? how much plat would ppl pay?

Ellyidol
06-05-2011, 08:55 AM
depends... u can insert ur fury shield in CS with a plat amout, for how much plat would insert? how much plat would ppl pay?

30 sounds pricey just for one piece of the set, it'd be 100 plat for a set maybe? Too much.

Also, if somehow this gets implemented, expect all the smallest content updates to be plat based too, and more expensive.

Riccits
06-05-2011, 09:06 AM
30 sounds pricey just for one piece of the set, it'd be 100 plat for a set maybe? Too much.

Also, if somehow this gets implemented, expect all the smallest content updates to be plat based too, and more expensive.

i c it so :) for a complete set u need weeks to farm every day for hours. for 100plat i just need to work an hour longer one day :) LOL so i prefer that...

why update more expensive? immagine ppl buys more for plat. ppl needs to buy more plat. if i have a lot of plat i would spend more plat in elixers may or other stuff. or there are some ppl with k's of plat...

anyway... it would ruin the game completely..

Ellyidol
06-05-2011, 09:12 AM
i c it so :) for a complete set u need weeks to farm every day for hours. for 100plat i just need to work an hour longer one day :) LOL so i prefer that...

why update more expensive? immagine ppl buys more for plat. ppl needs to buy more plat. if i have a lot of plat i would spend more plat in elixers may or other stuff. or there are some ppl with k's of plat...

anyway... it would ruin the game completely..

Hmm, probably..

But the way I see it, there are more people that are willing to spend plat now because they aren't tradable. The moment they are, majority of players will resort to using gold to buy the plat items (vanity).

But if this thread means to use plat as a trading currency, big no-no too. It's almost like RMT, IMO.

But definitely, it will ruin the game.

Gluttony
06-05-2011, 09:31 AM

There is nothing to disagree with as I didn't make statements based on opinion but rather facts. The devs would in fact lose money because plat would just be transferred from account to account and not actually spent as often. Meaning there would be less need for people to buy more plat when they could just earn it from another player. Think of it as moving funds around from bank to bank without actually buying anything. This system just adds another aspect to plat that takes away from it being spent within game.

JaytB
06-05-2011, 09:51 AM
In a way you can already buy any item with plat. Buy gold for plat, and buy whatever you want.

I wouldn't want to see this implemented any further to be honest though. Gold and real life mula should remain separated IMO :)

Heavenanjel
06-05-2011, 09:51 AM
There is nothing to disagree with as I didn't make statements based on opinion but rather facts. The devs would in fact lose money because plat would just be transferred from account to account and not actually spent as often. Meaning there would be less need for people to buy more plat when they could just earn it from another player. Think of it as moving funds around from bank to bank without actually buying anything. This system just adds another aspect to plat that takes away from it being spent within game.

I completely agree with Gluttony. Devs gotta make money somehow and they deserve it for giving us such an awesome game to play! :))

Lesrider
06-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Lol pointless discussion. It doesn't matter whether they deserve it or not, they're no going to take this suggestion. If plat were tradable, they would lose money on all the people who quit and would give their plat to others who would otherwise buy plat. Or those who win an 800 plat contest but don't know what to do with so much plat, could give it to friends who then won't buy it. So whether or not it would destroy the economy is not the issue. They simply won't give people a way to pu unused plat into circulation.

Same reason gyms don't let people share/transfer memberships. Then they only get the money for one membership instead of two.

Waterrforest
06-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Lol

Riccits
06-06-2011, 01:49 AM
iam still the opinion the devs would be make more money by plat. there are to much ppl wich dont have gold. they all would buy lots of plat to buy items. when i would have a lot plat just for selling items i would spend more plat too...