PDA

View Full Version : Check glintstone rogue set ( dev read pls)

macquin
11-23-2015, 02:44 AM
We farm hard to attained this mythic set why the stat are so bad,planar pendant and rentail ring is better than this mythic ring and amulet, i do not recommended to use this set it has very low health, low mana low damage everything is low. Our hard work not paid with this set. Hopefully dev please look whats the stat of this once known "the unknown power" i look unto this like a downgrade. :( very sad to this mythic set. Or can we just return it to rovohn and sell all ingredients.
Thanks hopefully dev will read this.

Titanium
11-23-2015, 02:50 AM
Armor needs 2-3% crit boost .

debitmandiri
11-23-2015, 03:07 AM
STS have already posted the stat of all piece mythic set a long time ago before the set introduced in game, even it has been buffed with 2.5dmg and 200hp. The choice back to us, wanna craft that set with that stat or no

macquin
11-23-2015, 03:26 AM
Take some consideration about this dev. Please check stat or i dontr ecommend this to player not to do this set anymore. This is a waste of time. Very huge downngrade.

creeepycreeepy
11-23-2015, 03:28 AM
I agree with the crit buff on the armor and that the ring and pendant are lack luster.

bonjovi3223
11-23-2015, 03:37 AM
As debitman said above, the stats of this set were posted long ago. Ravager even did an extensive analysis, for all 3 characters, comparing the mythic stats to various other gears.
It is a bit too late to ask for buffs now.

macquin
11-23-2015, 03:47 AM
Nah if they understand how hard we farm this mythic set maybe there little chance to check it again. Also stun 4 secs? Maybe 1 sec or 2 secs all i can see Ughhhh, idk what to say anymore. Ill be waiting for a dev reply to this. Thanks

debitmandiri
11-23-2015, 07:34 AM
Nah if they understand how hard we farm this mythic set maybe there little chance to check it again. Also stun 4 secs? Maybe 1 sec or 2 secs all i can see Ughhhh, idk what to say anymore. Ill be waiting for a dev reply to this. Thanks
TBH this mythic set are nothing compared to loot one RECIPE : ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT when the drop rate was nerfed, arena/planar tombs was so hard one hit ko everywhere. And btw trap stun is glitched, it should be 4sec dev/remi confirmed this.

Kharjojo
11-23-2015, 08:11 AM
Sorry..r u saying getting the new full mythic set is easy? Yeah, loot the recipe in arena was terribly hard and luck based and tombs was the hardest content but u can't say this set has to sux cause it's "easy" to get it. Imho, as a mytic set, it has to be good, at least lil better than pink lvl 46. As it is now it results a downgrade, expecially for max geared players, and it's absolutely not worth the tradeoff.

debitmandiri
11-23-2015, 08:52 AM
Sorry..r u saying getting the new full mythic set is easy? Yeah, loot the recipe in arena was terribly hard and luck based and tombs was the hardest content but u can't say this set has to sux cause it's "easy" to get it. Imho, as a mytic set, it has to be good, at least lil better than pink lvl 46. As it is now it results a downgrade, expecially for max geared players, and it's absolutely not worth the tradeoff.

Sorry if its offend u, im just tired looking ppl whining this set is required hard work so buff it pls, meanwhile devs already posted the entire set stat long time ago, tbh farm 10-15fang a day isnt that hard only patient required to get 525 fangs (entire set), and some orc tag can be earned by opening effigy. Back when tombs/arena was one hit ko heaven (no nekro, AR, and another fancy item) , spamming ankh like crazy and some godlikely luck to loot one item just doesnt compared to this "i definetely get this, only need patient" item.
When i was farming my pendant i must pay at least 200k a day for ankh and get nothing, now without ankh and arcane item already at reasonable price we can farm that fang from mobs not bosses

Avaree
11-23-2015, 10:01 AM
We farm hard to attained this mythic set why the stat are so bad,planar pendant and rentail ring is better than this mythic ring and amulet, i do not recommended to use this set it has very low health, low mana low damage everything is low. Our hard work not paid with this set. Hopefully dev please look whats the stat of this once known "the unknown power" i look unto this like a downgrade. :( very sad to this mythic set. Or can we just return it to rovohn and sell all ingredients.
Thanks hopefully dev will read this.

Back to op topic, I fully agree that this set, along with the other two classes needs improvement. The skill bonus of the 100% pull is superb, but yet, the traps dont stun for 4 seconds.

**The skill upgrade dont replace the hp/mana loss, its not a fair trade off. The trap's damage dont stack in party, dmg per tick (129 to highest i saw was 169) is so low, its hardly worth the effort put into the glintstone set. The glintstone sets for all classes need to be reviewed and adjusted.**

I orignally asked devs to look into buffing the mana and hp with the set for rogues, i cant comment on the other classes, but some comments have been made on the thread linked below.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?270835-Rogue-s-glintstone-set

I would love to have a dev run an elite ren gol with me using what the majority of all players now use, then switch to using the full glintstone set.

:)

Kharjojo
11-23-2015, 10:09 AM
Sorry if its offend u, im just tired looking ppl whining this set is required hard work so buff it pls, meanwhile devs already posted the entire set stat long time ago, tbh farm 10-15fang a day isnt that hard only patient required to get 525 fangs (entire set), and some orc tag can be earned by opening effigy. Back when tombs/arena was one hit ko heaven (no nekro, AR, and another fancy item) , spamming ankh like crazy and some godlikely luck to loot one item just doesnt compared to this "i definetely get this, only need patient" item.
When i was farming my pendant i must pay at least 200k a day for ankh and get nothing, now without ankh and arcane item already at reasonable price we can farm that fang from mobs not bosses

No problem at all lol, everyone deserve to express his own opinions.
Just a question.. are u crafting the set? I think u don't so, pls, when you'll finish your mythic set lemme know how easy has it been (but probably ur not crafting it, cause you've seen the stats and you knew for sure that the new mythic lvl 46 was absolutely not worth the efforts right?).
To be clear i'm not asking for a buff, i crafted my set from so long and i never asked for a buff, it works very fine for me with the PP and AR, but i think it's unfair to say that crafting it it's sooooo easy that the set has to be one of the worst set realized.

debitmandiri
11-23-2015, 12:06 PM
No problem at all lol, everyone deserve to express his own opinions.
Just a question.. are u crafting the set? I think u don't so, pls, when you'll finish your mythic set lemme know how easy has it been (but probably ur not crafting it, cause you've seen the stats and you knew for sure that the new mythic lvl 46 was absolutely not worth the efforts right?).
To be clear i'm not asking for a buff, i crafted my set from so long and i never asked for a buff, it works very fine for me with the PP and AR, but i think it's unfair to say that crafting it it's sooooo easy that the set has to be one of the worst set realized.

I hate to say this, but which is easier, run planar arena 100times a day (solo or party) or farm 10-15fangs a day, coz what i do when i log in to AL is farming arena, my guildies and FL know that

Kharjojo
11-23-2015, 12:27 PM
I had already agreed with that.. yeah running arena for the recipe was hard and luck based. (What if i tell u i dropped the recipe in only 20 runs? Yeah, big lucky ...... :D)
Now take this 10/15 supposed fangs par day and do only the same map for 1 month, spend all your free time, pots and ankhs on it.. isn't that hard too? Isn't all abt patience my guess, i'm talking generally of every kind of effort and in my perfect world (lol), normally, all the efforts needs to be repaid, that's all.

Kakashis
11-23-2015, 01:51 PM
This set was already announced that there would be a trade off. You don't have to use the full set, many use just the helm and only full set for the pull when appropriate! It's not that this set is bad, it's just that hp is more important in elites and the arcane ring + pendant combo is pretty op. I saw Zeus kicking around towns with full set and his stats are only slightly worse than my old set. I believe you can achieve a lot with jewels especially nature for hp and some eyes? It's definately not a set you just go full Dex on.

Ebezaanec
11-23-2015, 02:34 PM
I think it's because us AL players have become so accustomed to "Best-in-Slot" items (items that are unquestionably the best) after all these seasons. There was always at least one item that was vastly superior whether it was Maul or Rendtail ring. Once you obtained it, that was it. You were the apex predator, no doubt.

STG at least is trying to rectify this situation by introducing some diversity in stats. Yes at this point it seems like the stat decreases are just punishing when compared to Rendtail and Planar Pendant, but it is done with good intentions.

Hopefully these intentions become clearer with a new expansion that could outclass the reign of arc rings/planar pendants. MMOs are all about progression, and if we keep up the single "Best-in-slot" item trend without introducing competitive versions, then the game will simply return to stagnation.

My personal advice:

-Create a large variety of craftable sets. The players could mix and match individual items and as a result, obtain new set bonuses that could be a hybrid of the original set bonuses (just a thought).

-Mob attacks should be revised. Diversity won't matter if everyone dies by one-hits. Can't believe I'm saying this, but you guys need to find different ways for mobs to kill us. (attacks that siphon HP, etc.) Or maybe instead of making the mobs hit harder, maybe we should make it harder for us to hit the mobs as hard.

-Secondary stat jewels (diamond, nature, etc.) need to be emphasized more and more if we want to encourage diversity. They should be given a decent buff to make players more inclined to use them. Again, we should not have "Best-in-Slot" jewels either.

Not sure how it will successful it will be. The greater good isn't the most popular path anyways. GL STG.

macquin
11-24-2015, 05:29 PM
Still waiting for a dev to answer.

macquin
11-26-2015, 06:05 AM
Gonna rest game for awhile i dont like to use this stupid glintstone set. Nothin to do anymore, Of all our hard work We dont deserve this stat loss. Arc ring and planar pendant are old items yet still better than this set. This game now becomes a joke. Cya guys when you fix your game right. Rem already said about the stun bugged yet still no fix.

Stupid glintstone set.