PDA

View Full Version : best paladen build

Dethwarior
06-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Wat is the best paladen build????

Zeus
06-04-2011, 05:58 PM
People normally don't give away their builds. You can take a look at guides to get a vague idea as how to build a build for yourself.

Also, Paladins are not the best choice at end game. They pretty much stink, due to the lack of hit percent and not much armor difference as compared to the pure int Mega Mage Elf.

Dethwarior
06-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Ok thx

Otukura
06-04-2011, 06:37 PM
People normally don't give away their builds. You can take a look at guides to get a vague idea as how to build a build for yourself.

Also, Paladins are not the best choice at end game. They pretty much stink, due to the lack of hit percent and not much armor difference as compared to the pure int Mega Mage Elf.

They're fine in one v one in end-end game. (56). The dex crown gives you 94 hit, 20 crit, and you still get enough of the other stats from fury. 137 str, rest int.

Arterra
06-04-2011, 06:38 PM
yes, i have to admit that one reason i switched out of my pally was lack of damage and hit. However, you cant get into the thick of it unless you are a pally.

for pve a pally is doable simply because you might be the last mage standing after a couple of blasts from glowy slimes, and that can mean a lot.

as for skills... max out everything but mana shield, rev, and the ice powers. only one point for rev and shield, and you can decide how much in either ice