PDA

View Full Version : Random Posts...

Gwendaline
06-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Hey I just posted this post to represent for all of us random posters out there.. There are too many haters round hurr. Ya know what I'm sayin. So what we gonna do Is put on our hater blockers and kick back. Pocket legends is from the south, and all you yanks just need ta calm yaselves down and chill baby.

I also think that some pets should be implemented into game play. Perhaps a pterodactyl..

Dizko
06-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Have noticed the boards are a little lacking in love lately.

We don't give ourselves enough credit. This is a nice community that came out of nowhere very quickly.

You all rock :)

Gwendaline
06-01-2010, 01:22 AM
I agree 99% with you Diz. Though there are a couple posters out there. Yes ONLY a couple. That seem like they have nothing nice ta say. That seem like all they can do is pick at a scab until it BLEEDS!!! What wee need to do here. I say All we gots ta do here. Is! Yes! All we gotta do here Is Show some love. I say LOVE! PPL. Love one another.

Gwendaline
06-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Have noticed the boards are a little lacking in love lately.

We don't give ourselves enough credit. This is a nice community that came out of nowhere very quickly.

You all rock :)

Where Is the love Dizko?

Hey :) Chapter 2 was very nice BTW

Furrawn
06-02-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm sending beaucoups of hugs out to the forum community:)
Fur~

Gwendaline
06-02-2010, 12:11 AM
I think... I think you just brought a tiny lil tear to my big blue eye Furry :.) Ty Furry

Furrawn
06-02-2010, 12:14 AM
I think... I think you just brought a tiny lil tear to my big blue eye Furry :.) Ty Furry

AND I just bought Words With Friends HD for my iPad:)