PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some people...

Whirlzap
06-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Looking for some friends to hang out with.
Bored.
Add Xwhirlz

Tacticus
06-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I've been at PL a lot longer than you have, on various toons, and have seen you on your various "whirl" characters. I can honestly say I have never seen you help anyone! Quite the opposite in fact... You are constantly throwing derogatory terms around like a little school boy, not to mention all the other self-serving shenanigans. It's people like you that persuaded me to take a 6 month break. I say all this, hoping you will take a long look in the mirror, and change your ways before asking the PL forums/community for yet another self-serving favor/request. I wish you luck in your path to self discovery/realization. That is all...

NeoQueen
06-04-2011, 08:16 PM
calm down we dont want another flame thread
i dont know whirlz or what he is like
I try to get on with everyone ingame and forum

why flame him just for posting this ?
back to topic yeah add me if you wanna chat or do runs

Why does every opinion have to be a flame? Tacticus was simply stating what he believes in the hope that Whirlz would take what he said at face value and apply it or disregard it. No flames detected, fire alarm is quiet.

Me personally, I don't know you Whirlz but I have seen/read some things, but I always try to be neutral if I don't personally know the person. So good luck with what you're trying to do and I hope it is worthwhile for you.

Zeus
06-04-2011, 08:17 PM
I've been at PL a lot longer than you have, on various toons, and have seen you on your various "whirl" characters. I can honestly say I have never seen you help anyone! Quite the opposite in fact... You are constantly throwing derogatory terms around like a little school boy, not to mention all the other self-serving shenanigans. It's people like you that persuaded me to take a 6 month break. I say all this, hoping you will take a long look in the mirror, and change your ways before asking the PL forums/community for yet another self-serving favor/request. I wish you luck in your path to self discovery/realization. That is all...

Hey Tacticus! Rangepwnsmeel here, remember running with you for a few runs. Hope you didn't already take your hiatus before I could convince you to stay :(. Although, posts like this generally get threads locked, should best be resolved through PM. :). Hope to see you in game soon :). I'm not saying your post is bad however. Infact, it was constructive criticism, it's just that people tend to get poked the wrong way and it's best to not make it public :). You did put it in pretty nice terms however.

-----Rangepwnsmeel

Slush
06-04-2011, 08:23 PM

Hahaha, +1.

thugimmortal
06-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Why does every opinion have to be a flame? Tacticus was simply stating what he believes in the hope that Whirlz would take what he said at face value and apply it or disregard it. No flames detected, fire alarm is quiet.

Me personally, I don't know you Whirlz but I have seen/read some things, but I always try to be neutral if I don't personally know the person. So good luck with what you're trying to do and I hope it is worthwhile for you.

yeah i agree i jumped the gun a little about the flaming
i appologise

Noctale
06-04-2011, 08:59 PM
After reading this story I think it's fair to say:

Wtf are you talking about? Lol.

Hankomachos
06-04-2011, 10:00 PM

OMG you're totally right! She is an abuser in my book. Unless joining my games, telling me to leave my own games and telling me to stfu is nice. I don't mean to troll, (call me one if you want) but she really does make people feel sad.

Hankomachos
06-04-2011, 10:06 PM
P.s
:banana:

pwnpear
06-04-2011, 10:09 PM

lol! so true...honestly it sounds like ur trying to be confucius or something ( btw not racist i am azn:D) anywaysssssssssss i did read warriors, but i stopped cuz erin hunt (whoa wtf i rmbr the author) writes them too fast and he rlly cant compare to authors like john steinback, john grisham, michael chabon, etc.
wtf am I tlking about? lol:banana:

pwnpear
06-04-2011, 10:12 PM
ohhhhh and wat u need is a real guild....like legit where u share ur items and money etc.

Ebalere
06-04-2011, 10:44 PM

Lmaoooooo

Fyrce
06-04-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm a bit confused too. I mean if you have friends, aren't they a bit like your gaming family? They seem to be able to get me to go to all sorts of places and get me to sit around, doing all sorts of silly things. Those silly things are probably why I'm still here. So maybe cultivate your friends?

Simnar
06-05-2011, 02:43 AM
i honestly home im not the obly one going "say wha" (yes i left out the "t" on purpose)