PDA

View Full Version : DOG vs We Rush vid

Xentroyer
11-23-2015, 09:54 PM
A rare 3v3 guild fight at L40 a big respect to We Rush guild for this awesome fight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VPJavVFFlQ

P.S AutoHotkey auto-target sucks LOL

iamthesurvivor
11-24-2015, 03:27 AM
Always target mage in team fights. But your videos are getting better so that's good.

Groaning
11-24-2015, 02:17 PM
we rush really dont rush, nor do they have any decent mages, they have like 2000000 full plat pack bears tho

Xentroyer
12-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Always target mage in team fights. But your videos are getting better so that's good.

I agree on this but there is an exception of when not to aim mage in a ffa battle.

1. If the mage maintains or in the safe distance behind the tanker.
2. If your playing a bear at this lvl and not using range weapon(e.g talon, bow, wand etc.)coz bear only have 3 range skills beck(12m)hs(8m)stomp(8m).
3. If your confident that you can bring down the opponents tanker.(not recommended only me i guess LOL!)

With these reasons i let jop(mage) and seth(bird) to aim the mage since they have the range to make the job done. My only role in this fight is to eliminate or isolate the opponents tanker to give my mates a clear sight at aiming the mage for a better chance of winning..^_^v

Still not convince..? refer to P.S

P.S
I play mouse free at this time thats why im only depending on autohotket target..LOL!!!

iamthesurvivor
12-03-2015, 05:00 PM
I agree on this but there is an exception of when not to aim mage in a ffa battle.

1. If the mage maintains or in the safe distance behind the tanker.
2. If your playing a bear at this lvl and not using range weapon(e.g talon, bow, wand etc.)coz bear only have 3 range skills beck(12m)hs(8m)stomp(8m).
3. If your confident that you can bring down the opponents tanker.(not recommended only me i guess LOL!)

With these reasons i let jop(mage) and seth(bird) to aim the mage since they have the range to make the job done. My only role in this fight is to eliminate or isolate the opponents tanker to give my mates a clear sight at aiming the mage for a better chance of winning..^_^v

Still not convince..? refer to P.S

P.S
I play mouse free at this time thats why im only depending on autohotket target..LOL!!!

only way mage can do anything is 8-12m... Thats close enough to beckon so you can't really say that you can't target mages.