PDA

View Full Version : Customization Arlor Idea

Royalty
11-23-2015, 10:13 PM
I think for this Christmas. Give us our own cusomizable arlors. in the event runs. have a rare dye drop from certain bosses or something. Completely random.

Have a way to get a crafting ingredient called "Arlor Robe" or something. and have us craft our own arlor vanity.

(DON'T ADD RED ARLOR OR ROGUE GREEN ARLOR IN GAME. THIS WAY THE OWNERS OF SO WILL NOT HATE THIS IDEA)

Have the dye's drop from event bosses (somewhat rare drop. Not too rare where it's impossible but rare enough so not everyone in the game has all the dyes in a day.

Have like :

Arlor Robe (Purchasable with 40 Plat (if you guys want to make some profit off this; STS) / OR with event tokens.

3/3 Dyes (different colour dyes drop. White, Black, Yellow, Purple, Blue, Bright orange (make sure it doesn't look at all like red arlor) , etc. Have a bunch of colours :3

and maybe lets say 10/10 or 20/20 of the every day essences that usually drop in wt4 and stuff in events. (like necro bones, or the syrillax flakes or whatever they were)

THEN CRAFT! AND BEHOLD! UN-TRADEABLE, NON-PROFITABLE, CUSOMIZED ARLOR VANITY!

Don't make any of the dye's or arlor robes tradeable. If people can't farm a day or two to get Tokens or do offers and get 20-40 plat. So be it. not the end of the world :)

Make sure dye's aren't tradeable. and are unsellable. (this relieves the gold inflation. so we don't re-inflate) - (this also means making the dye's non re-roll drop)

PLEASE USE THIS IDEA IF IT FITS WELL. I FEEL THIS COULD BE A VERY FUN, AWESOME, AND NON PROFITABLE IDEA THAT WILL GET YOU PLATINUM (i know im gonna be trying to get more than 1 coloured arlor. #Black and White Arlor. So people are gonna resort to maybe farming 1 arlor robe. and if they want more. They get a bit of plats and get more. Cause who doesnt want their own UNTRADEABLE arlor? :)

Ty :)

sellings
11-23-2015, 10:16 PM
Good ideaS:)

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

sellings
11-23-2015, 10:18 PM
I want arlor lol~~

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
11-23-2015, 10:52 PM
Reminds me of a Runescape event/quest from some time back (gather 3 types of dyes, and dye a goblin mail a different color)
good times...

I support your idea
A black with a red Arlor symbol would look so awesome..

Faliziaga
11-24-2015, 02:01 AM
I like it:cupcake:

Ascents
11-24-2015, 02:21 AM
If they make dyes tradeable it won't add to inflation but ask as a gold sink as gold will be taken from fees in auction reducing amount of gold circulation in the economy.

Zylx
11-24-2015, 04:51 AM
+1

Arlors are a tradition, and this would be a neat. :)

Hail
11-24-2015, 08:07 AM
Despite owning arlor vanities myself, I would like to see this happen. Would be good to see the amazing combinations people can come up with... might even surpass the looks of the originals.

Royalty
11-24-2015, 07:29 PM
If they make dyes tradeable it won't add to inflation but ask as a gold sink as gold will be taken from fees in auction reducing amount of gold circulation in the economy.

Same thing, point is dye's shouldn't be tradeable or sellable in auction. They can be quicksold for 0 gold :)

But so these dont get in the way of good loot drops, they shouldn't be re-rolled

eugene9707
11-24-2015, 09:00 PM
i think the idea can be extended and be apply to existing armor/ vanity as well ?