PDA

View Full Version : Conquer vs tactical 4v4 TDM fight!

savaage
11-24-2015, 03:47 AM
End results are as shown in the screenshot below.
(P.S: no insultive comments plz)

Regards
Prime AL :wink:

Titanium
11-24-2015, 03:55 AM
If you want to avoid "insultive comments" how about you and your buddies ( twinks ) don't post nothing about your pvp experience ? It's like you are putting gas on fire. If i was on the opposite side than yours and seen you posting a screenshot on forum about our "last clash" I would start asking myself if you are looking for a fight on forum aswell. I think low level brackets spam this section with useless screenshots which doesn't prove nothing. Yea, you got blocked and u won. Haray. I find it unbeliveable boring.

What happens in PvP

Stays in PvP

savaage
11-24-2015, 04:29 AM
If you want to avoid "insultive comments" how about you and your buddies ( twinks ) don't post nothing about your pvp experience ? It's like you are putting gas on fire. If i was on the opposite side than yours and seen you posting a screenshot on forum about our "last clash" I would start asking myself if you are looking for a fight on forum aswell. I think low level brackets spam this section with useless screenshots which doesn't prove nothing. Yea, you got blocked and u won. Haray. I find it unbeliveable boring.

What happens in PvP

Stays in PvP

Well! Most of my guild mates doesn't have any accounts here in this forum to post anything, and speaking about experience I think it's individualised within the player who has it inspite of what other's opinion might be. However I guess that this column is for every pvp player here in this game be it lower lvls or end game and if this post is disturbing to you then I suggest you to overlook it and check the other ones mate.

killhost
11-24-2015, 04:34 AM
This is funny as i remember my self how me and shotted wrecked conquer 4v2 in tdm uncountble times nd do not forget how you and 3 other pro conq tank lost vs 1 tank and 1 rogue in tdm so woah u won your first 4v4 ever nd posting it up? Lol i asked you everyday for 5v4 us in ctf but guess what? No answere from 5 of your officer nd master ever nd yeh tactical plays dirty aswel with their "fair" lies on forums but they stack tanks like there is no other class left but 1 thing is sure tactical is far better then conquer as i dont feel anything when C vs conquer do 5v5 feels like killing new arrived nubs in pvp

xnorwayx
11-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Good job :)

Eduardo Peréz
11-24-2015, 12:00 PM
what u want to show us with that screen shot? i mean, when conquer join in a map and see tac in, they always call and block, ALWAYS, if u want to show us a fair battle is neccesary a record or ss from the beiginning to the end of the map, if is not, that ss is only trash.

Excuses
11-24-2015, 12:28 PM

What happens in PvP

Stays in PvP

I'll call this the first 'insultive comments' on this thread by someone who loves to stick her nose into an unbelievably boring subject.

So, it's like,

What happens in PVE
Stays in PVE

What happens in GAME
Stays in GAME

What happens in YOUR MIND
Stays in YOUR MIND

#mindyourownbuseness

@ conquer
If it was really 4vs4 from the beginning, well, good job.
Gg.

@ Guild C
Still waiting for the 'scheduled clash'. Not random clash at 4-6am. K

freakitout
11-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Elondrian nice sig , what happens in pvp stays in pvp , but for u what happend in pvp u take it out of pvp :)
Peace girl

Titanium
11-25-2015, 04:54 AM
Elondrian nice sig , what happens in pvp stays in pvp , but for u what happend in pvp u take it out of pvp :)
Peace girl

Find some cute boys in game and pretend you are girl to golddig them more. Oh also look for sympathy in game for your rl problems ( making up stories ) to get 3k $ then ask for their account password , scam their account, make them feel miserable until they quit game and pretend you pixalated ego means something more than actually doesn't. I am a legit player who makes gold without golddig others or fool them i'm something else than i actually am. Have a good day Hot. I don't hate you.

A scammer/platfarmer/liar like you always will have something to complain about.

freakitout
11-25-2015, 05:15 AM
Find some cute boys in game and pretend you are girl to golddig them more. Oh also look for sympathy in game for your rl problems ( making up stories ) to get 3k $ then ask for their account password , scam their account, make them feel miserable until they quit game and pretend you pixalated ego means something more than actually doesn't. I am a legit player who makes gold without golddig others or fool them i'm something else than i actually am. Have a good day Hot. I don't hate you.

A scammer/platfarmer/liar like you always will have something to complain about.

Ok sry , and thanks for answer :)

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
11-25-2015, 05:46 AM
All knows ....These guilds (C),(NEXT ) and conquer ...It self .....are the sub units of ...exilez ...so no one trust on these , even conquer it's self .....loose in fair ...clash ...even i can show u number of Screen shots ..where they block us ...and still lost so .....All know how they chat trash ..and when they lose ..Make excuses ....and run ...We play fair ......and there's ...nothing to hide ...All knows this 😉😉

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

killhost
11-25-2015, 08:23 AM
All knows ....These guilds (C),(NEXT ) and conquer ...It self .....are the sub units of ...exilez ...so no one trust on these , even conquer it's self .....loose in fair ...clash ...even i can show u number of Screen shots ..where they block us ...and still lost so .....All know how they chat trash ..and when they lose ..Make excuses ....and run ...We play fair ......and there's ...nothing to hide ...All knows this ����

Oh so nice we have an "neutral" player here who is in tactical lmao how does all know the "facts" that is your thoughts? Then would i say tactical is the greatest tank stackers . Most arrogant players. Liers couse all know that too right? Did i miss something? Since xpsycho is bloking alittle more then tactical isnt tactical greatest blokers but a great blok guild i cant count how many times they blok every room and act like fairplay angels in forum lmao u said "i can show pics" plz go agead show them im waiting show me pics of "c" is bloking or u class other guild as exilez? Then can i class psycho.tactical.public as 1 guild right? Sums it up guild of blok

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
11-25-2015, 08:36 AM
Oh so nice we have an "neutral" player here who is in tactical lmao how does all know the "facts" that is your thoughts? Then would i say tactical is the greatest tank stackers . Most arrogant players. Liers couse all know that too right? Did i miss something? Since xpsycho is bloking alittle more then tactical isnt tactical greatest blokers but a great blok guild i cant count how many times they blok every room and act like fairplay angels in forum lmao u said "i can show pics" plz go agead show them im waiting show me pics of "c" is bloking or u class other guild as exilez? Then can i class psycho.tactical.public as 1 guild right? Sums it up guild of blok
So u wanna say we need to stack tanks?? Nice joke😂 ask ur guildies who stack tanks ???ask anyone including fake it's self .....when ever we have fair clash after getting farmed by us he runs .....Then comes question of blocking ......We don't need to block ...coz we don't afraid from loosing fair clash ....but u and ur sub units of exilez ...can't digest ...loose in fair 5vs5 so that's why they block ...am i wrong ?😃 ask avenger it's self lol ...when loosing just talking trash ..and when he and ur other guild mate blocks ...then doing trash talk .....😃😃gg talk more trash

killhost
11-25-2015, 12:18 PM
So u wanna say we need to stack tanks?? Nice joke�� ask ur guildies who stack tanks ???ask anyone including fake it's self .....when ever we have fair clash after getting farmed by us he runs .....Then comes question of blocking ......We don't need to block ...coz we don't afraid from loosing fair clash ....but u and ur sub units of exilez ...can't digest ...loose in fair 5vs5 so that's why they block ...am i wrong ?�� ask avenger it's self lol ...when loosing just talking trash ..and when he and ur other guild mate blocks ...then doing trash talk .....����gg talk more trash

I am fake and i still wait for your pics as all i can see is bullsht talking ur self out show me the pics where my guild "c" bloks go ahead show it now ur a talker nothing more

hallowring
11-25-2015, 01:04 PM

omg wtf lmao that girl scamming thing is rediculious XD! pure outrage:p

Eduardo Peréz
11-25-2015, 01:12 PM
omg wtf lmao that girl scamming thing is rediculious XD! pure outrage:p

hahahaha i cant xD if u are fake u really know how u and ur ex exilez guildies plays, everyone hates u cuz ure the most tt and unfair player, blocker, ganger and kdr lover, talking about stack tanks? remember when u used to stack 5 tanks or 4 tanks 1 rogue in last clashes, so why u trying to look now like the most perfect and fair player here? u are a FAKE

killhost
11-25-2015, 03:13 PM
hahahaha i cant xD if u are fake u really know how u and ur ex exilez guildies plays, everyone hates u cuz ure the most tt and unfair player, blocker, ganger and kdr lover, talking about stack tanks? remember when u used to stack 5 tanks or 4 tanks 1 rogue in last clashes, so why u trying to look now like the most perfect and fair player here? u are a FAKE

lots of talk from blokticals how about Picture other then coming with some empty typings? nd mr brainless dont u Watch what text you are quoting Before typing? typical brain of that Guild haha in Another Words wormbrains lmao u do know how many people hates messi & Ronaldo right? yes the best players does Always get hated thats the most common thing with humans they Always get jelous like u are right now lmao most hated hahah if im most hated why is so many players following my steps? and 1 more thing i forgot to type ur Guild is good at scamming ask that to ur officers lmao

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
11-25-2015, 03:15 PM
I am fake and i still wait for your pics as all i can see is bullsht talking ur self out show me the pics where my guild "c" bloks go ahead show it now ur a talker nothing more
U know ....I have valid ....reasons ...to defend .....my point coz if u Join 1 random room full our guild members ..and u take ss and cry on forums that tactical blocked u that's nothing much more then that creating drama on forums here .....2nd point ......During our most of clash ....exilez ...and even ...now as I said sub units of exilez ...call blocks ...to block us ...and u know better about rest what u do when u block silly ..kid .doing trash talk ...After blocking .that's what u and ur whole ex exilez members ..do ...show us ..proper

Proof ...where we have blocked ..u in proper clash ..😂😃😃

killhost
11-25-2015, 03:18 PM

and you said kdr lover right? last time i checked my twink had 1/2 kdr how is that loving nd more fun things is everytime a map ends i see 10+ tactical members pming me who is the greatest trash talk Guild? yes u got it right its tactical and why do u bring exilez? last time i was in exilez was 5 month ago , nd your dumb enough to post it? lol haters Always gonna hate keep that in ur empty mind

killhost
11-25-2015, 03:21 PM
U know ....I have valid ....reasons ...to defend .....my point coz if u Join 1 random room full our guild members ..and u take ss and cry on forums that tactical blocked u that's nothing much more then that creating drama on forums here .....2nd point ......During our most of clash ....exilez ...and even ...now as I said sub units of exilez ...call blocks ...to block us ...and u know better about rest what u do when u block silly ..kid .doing trash talk ...After blocking .that's what u and ur whole ex exilez members ..do ...show us ..proper

Proof ...where we have blocked ..u in proper clash ..������

a question do you lack of vitamin A.B,C,D ? when did i post an ss? or u see bad maybe? an advice go get glasses, lmao ur a puppet they use you i dont even know you but u kids idolize me no wonder i get 50+ pms from tactical everyday lolz!

XxpuretankxX
11-25-2015, 03:22 PM
lol kids always talking trash on forums just settle this in 5v5 both guilds with their best line ups and see who is the best
much better solution than sitting here talking

killhost
11-25-2015, 03:25 PM
lol kids always talking trash on forums just settle this in 5v5 both guilds with their best line ups and see who is the best

settle? i have moved to lvl 46 nd still they say "fake her fake there fake is bloking everyday" fool i dont even play that bracket still tacticals pming me to my edngame account can that be more lame hahah greatest trashtak Guild in game Award goes to tactical

XxpuretankxX
11-25-2015, 03:35 PM
settle? i have moved to lvl 46 nd still they say "fake her fake there fake is bloking everyday" fool i dont even play that bracket still tacticals pming me to my edngame account can that be more lame hahah greatest trashtak Guild in game Award goes to tactical

if u dont pvp there anymore then ignore them and stop crying when they tt you, all that does is make the problem exsculate even more.

butterspar
11-25-2015, 03:45 PM
]143835

You're welcome, Should I add the ending score to that map and the one that followed when we got 4 in?

butterspar
11-25-2015, 03:48 PM
We've tried so much to get them to accept, they never have it's always "We'll pm you when ready" and we never receive that pm

XxpuretankxX
11-25-2015, 03:49 PM
]143835

You're welcome, Should I add the ending score to that map and the one that followed when we got 4 in?

hey butt :)

butterspar
11-25-2015, 04:09 PM
hey butt :)
:p Hola (11char)

XxpuretankxX
11-25-2015, 04:14 PM
:p Hola (11char)

wkwkwkwkwkwk

Excuses
11-25-2015, 04:58 PM

That's when you got DC and your guild flag end a room.

We all know you are a FAKE. And no need to lie cuz your friends already told us you are playing back 18.
Wonder what kind of brain you have so you can't understand what others say, lies about everything without conscience and logic and tt after bans.

Still waiting for a 'SCHEDULED CLASH' with GUILD C.
I told Dart we are good between 9pm to midnight EST as he told us to give you guys time. But still no response.
I know you guys randomly asked a clash at between 4-6am a few days after you guys asked to set a clash. Luckily some of us were playing for farming cakes(video is coming soon from lazy Nostek.)
So when you ask random clash at 4am, we should take it or we are scared. What a logic.
Stop the vain tt and give us a date and time. Let's have a 'scheduled clash' if you guys are not scared

killhost
11-25-2015, 05:11 PM
That's when you got DC and your guild flag end a room.

We all know you are a FAKE. And no need to lie cuz your friends already told us you are playing back 18.
Wonder what kind of brain you have so you can't understand what others say, lies about everything without conscience and logic and tt after bans.

Still waiting for a 'SCHEDULED CLASH' with GUILD C.
I told Dart we are good between 9pm to midnight EST as he told us to give you guys time. But still no response.
I know you guys randomly asked a clash at between 4-6am a few days after you guys asked to set a clash. Luckily some of us were playing for farming cakes(video is coming soon from lazy Nostek.)
So when you ask random clash at 4am, we should take it or we are scared. What a logic.
Stop the vain tt and give us a date and time. Let's have a 'scheduled clash' if you guys are not scared
Your extremly stupid my 18 tank name is fake the pics u have is months old lmao like i said before tactical logic is months behind the reality nd yes i did move to 46 since i sold my gear a week ago couse this beatyful bracket isnt what used to be i was the oldest acrive player on this lvl since pvp came out nd this lvl is ruined by dirty arrogant players who has completly not a life who saves pictures for months nd posts rlly who else then stalkers does that? Im happy i left that bracket habe fun trash talking other guilds nd bloking them mr fairplay angel

Excuses
11-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Your extremly stupid my 18 tank name is fake the pics u have is months old lmao like i said before tactical logic is months behind the reality nd yes i did move to 46 since i sold my gear a week ago couse this beatyful bracket isnt what used to be i was the oldest acrive player on this lvl since pvp came out nd this lvl is ruined by dirty arrogant players who has completly not a life who saves pictures for months nd posts rlly who else then stalkers does that? Im happy i left that bracket habe fun trash talking other guilds nd bloking them mr fairplay angel

And hope you really left bracket cuz I came back after you left to 23. Lmao
If you really left bracket, let me repeat this.

#mindyourownbuseness

I'm just lazy to delete ss. But I'm sure I have a better life than who lies about everything. XD

Excuses
11-25-2015, 05:31 PM

And hope you really left bracket cuz I came back after you left to 23. Lmao
If you really left bracket, let me repeat this.

#mindyourownbuseness

I'm just lazy to delete ss. But I'm sure I have a better life than who lies about everything aka FAKE. XD
BTW. I started to take ss cuz of your lies. Lol so don't complain about it.

Titanium
11-25-2015, 05:39 PM

Where's my popcorn when I need it the most

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
11-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Moral of the story ..For FAKE don't put ..useless allegations on anyone (as u called us blockers ) ....when u don't have proof ....or just can't prove ur allegations 2nd thing .......stop blocking ...play fair ..then talk back 😃[emoji57]

Excuses
11-25-2015, 06:12 PM

Where's my popcorn when I need it the most

Good luck he is on end game (as he said). I'm sure he will talk to you soon if he really did. XD

Excuses
11-25-2015, 08:24 PM
And sure he did leveled it. Lmao
So you took ss of them a month ago and post it today too?
Genius.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?279092-selling-myth-amp-arcanes&highlight=killhost

XxpuretankxX
11-25-2015, 10:12 PM

u say that the pic is "months old", but u have a slobber which came out last month for the halloween event. aww poor kid, your a terrible lier ;)

butterspar
11-25-2015, 10:48 PM
Nice to see how he completely skipped over the ss he wanted so badly

Excuses
11-26-2015, 01:01 AM
https://youtu.be/Ge1KLwtkvss

And here is the clash you FAKE had with us at 4am after making them wait +1 hour.
10:5 GG

Sadly I wasn't there cuz it's too late and it was asked randomly.
So please set a date and time.
Let's have another one as you guys asked.

killhost
11-26-2015, 02:03 AM
And sure he did leveled it. Lmao
So you took ss of them a month ago and post it today too?
Genius.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?279092-selling-myth-amp-arcanes&highlight=killhost

Your so stupid i never said i lvld up my lvl 18 i said i play endgame now wich means i sold my lvl 18 items nd lvld up my rogue killhost like i said u kids idolize me really much taking month old ss.talk aboit me in gchat.in forums dude im not a god lmao u kids take this game way serious haha goodluck with ur pathetic tt .bloks.gangs.

Titanium
11-26-2015, 02:19 AM
Good luck he is on end game (as he said). I'm sure he will talk to you soon if he really did. XD

I never talked with Killhost. I'm here to see the cat fight....

mesalin
11-26-2015, 03:26 AM
I bought popcorn for you bro!

<Forgiveness>

savaage
11-26-2015, 04:46 AM
Here are few more shots of a random 4v4 with their guild which occurred tomorrow. The reason I must say it was 4v4 because at that time they took the help of their exilez spy( pretty good mage indeed) for which I guess the cause was that they either didn't have enough players online for their backup or maybe just the three of them. However I am in different guild now but it was quite an enjoyable fight. Hope to see you guys soon.

Excuses
11-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Your so stupid i never said i lvld up my lvl 18 i said i play endgame now wich means i sold my lvl 18 items nd lvld up my rogue killhost like i said u kids idolize me really much taking month old ss.talk aboit me in gchat.in forums dude im not a god lmao u kids take this game way serious haha goodluck with ur pathetic tt .bloks.gangs.

You two will meet soon in game and talk.
I'm pretty sure.
And maybe you guys will be the Best friends. ;)

Oezheasate
11-28-2015, 07:35 PM
End results are as shown in the screenshot below.
(P.S: no insultive comments plz)

Regards
Prime AL :wink:

ugh again twink drama can u guys just bugger off with ur drama and keep it in the game?

Mylast
12-04-2015, 09:17 AM
ugh again twink drama can u guys just bugger off with ur drama and keep it in the game?

Lmao. Doubt it, but you gotta admit, its funny to read this.

Eduardo Peréz
12-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Here are few more shots of a random 4v4 with their guild which occurred tomorrow. The reason I must say it was 4v4 because at that time they took the help of their exilez spy( pretty good mage indeed) for which I guess the cause was that they either didn't have enough players online for their backup or maybe just the three of them. However I am in different guild now but it was quite an enjoyable fight. Hope to see you guys soon.

omg i cant believe this xDDD 1st screen shot shows a exilez member in the battle, and in the rest we can read "3VS4" so u wanna be proud of kill blocking as always u do? pd. still no reply for fair clash... so lets set one and upload the score? (video-ss) stop lying and show us if its real what u say