PDA

View Full Version : A gently reminder for all players at twink 10-11 bracket

klafir
11-24-2015, 10:40 AM
This one simple picture paints a thousand words. I knew STS would not do anything to this kind of scammers. I personally dont want this player to get banned. I want him to live the rest of his game life knowing that no matter how many times he rename, we will always know he is a scammer, I want him to live with that shame.

I am an old player in 10-11 bracket by the name of bellydance, when I renamed, I forgot to reserve my name, so someone took the ign n sold it to other people (I am OK with this since no harm done and it was my dumb mistake).

But the later case is even more terrifying. When I renamed my mage "sherilock", I forgot to reserve it too. This time, a player who took my bellydance ign and who I guess almost all 10-11 players know, stole the ign and tried to scam one of the player here by trying to give franken mask in a trade instead of franken vest and the man who almost got scammed posted the ss here a couple of days ago (cant blame him as I would have done the same if I were him).

This man is also said scammed galant (giving red arlor mage instead of tree suit). So I am just giving a friendly reminder to becareful of this ign, always double if not triple check all trade. Last but not least, renaming is part of the game, just dont forget to reserve ur ex ign because u never know bad people will use it to do bad deed that can harm ur good reputation. Thx guys and have fun!

Att
11-24-2015, 11:17 AM
Did you get scammed?

klafir
11-24-2015, 11:22 AM
no bro but a player in my bracket almost got scammed by my ex ign which was stolen because I forgot to reserve it. I made this thread not to make drama, I just want to remind all players to becareful of this person, always check trade carefully n please do reserve ur name if u plan to rename :)

Ebezaanec
11-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Reserve your names people!

This is also why STG rarely releases names to the players. Reputations (whether good or bad) are tied to these names. A player may inherit infamy or a player may tarnish another's good reputation.

ericarsenic
11-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Thank you for ur effort on making all this cleared.
I will repeat here once again, my thread couple days ago wasnt intended to personally accusing u. It was to inform such a new kind of scam attempts, and to raise the community awareness about it.

So im always open if u guys wanna continue this case, im up with all the authentic evidence that i've got.

Sincerely,
Fighter

Elufu
11-25-2015, 01:32 PM
Noted!! Thanks