PDA

View Full Version : Customizable jewel setups

Vjerevica
11-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Here is an idea that I call customizable jewel setups. Let us place 6 or 9 jewels per item but only 2 or 3 of them active (depending on item rarity; legendary/myth/arcane). That should enable us to quickly change jewels in items.

Example: I have normally 3 mind jewels in item, but I also have 3 diamonds and 3 natures socketed in same item. In case I need more protection I can quickly change min jewelss for diamonds. In case I need more health I can switch one or more mind jewels for nature.

I think that would enable us to quickly adopt our setup (to some extent) according to situations.

eugene9707
11-24-2015, 08:57 PM
nice idea, but i think sts would prefer that you:
1. use plat speed up to change jewels if you dont want to wait or
2. buy 2 versions and stock with different jewels

zerofort
11-24-2015, 09:00 PM
I can see how that could be usefull

Motherless_Child
11-24-2015, 09:15 PM
Here is an idea that I call customizable jewel setups. Let us place 6 or 9 jewels per item but only 2 or 3 of them active (depending on item rarity; legendary/myth/arcane). That should enable us to quickly change jewels in items.

Example: I have normally 3 mind jewels in item, but I also have 3 diamonds and 3 natures socketed in same item. In case I need more protection I can quickly change min jewelss for diamonds. In case I need more health I can switch one or more mind jewels for nature.

I think that would enable us to quickly adopt our setup (to some extent) according to situations.

Creative thinking, but that won't happen in this lifetime...........

Att
11-25-2015, 01:17 AM

Yes good idea

mesalin
11-25-2015, 01:19 AM
Yeah. Very good idea, but like Motherless_Child said...

<Forgiveness>

Att
11-25-2015, 01:21 AM
Creative thinking, but that won't happen in this lifetime...........

We will wait for you to die

Seoemase Ron
11-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Well m using 2 sets.
1-full fury
2-diamond,lightning,nature

U btr make ur set it will b wsf of time if u change ur jewel every time depending on situation