PDA

View Full Version : Do you . . . ?

friedkimchi
06-05-2011, 06:43 AM
For all the lvl 56 mages, do you use your Crown of Persistance ?

If so, which combination of equips do you use it with?

I'm having difficulty getting motivation to train my mage to 56 and I've almost finished my own aim of having 3 lvl 55 characters.

And I rarely see lvl 56 players use their crown.

Right now, my mage is only used for playing once in a while to farm pinks, my archer is pretty much collecting dust and for storage while my bear is the one that I play the most.

My mage is pure int using mega mage gemstone staff set.

karmakali
06-05-2011, 08:23 AM
I will occasionally wear my COP when I know I am going to need the extra armor. If I am with a good strong group then I am opting for the sparkles that come with the enchanted set bonus instead of the crown of persistence. :)

Register
06-05-2011, 09:03 AM
you can use it for show i guess....Im not sure what to put it with tho

friedkimchi
06-05-2011, 09:26 AM
I will occasionally wear my COP when I know I am going to need the extra armor. If I am with a good strong group then I am opting for the sparkles that come with the enchanted set bonus instead of the crown of persistence. :)

Looking from yanis's equipment list:
Enchanted Gemstone Cowl Req: Level 55, 173 Int 14 Int, 8 H/s, 10 Damage, 29 Armor
Enchanted Crown of Persistence Req: Level 56, No req, 14 Int, 8 H/s, 10 Damage, 37 Armor

Is it really worth it to 'break' up your set bonus just for 8 armour?

you can use it for show i guess....Im not sure what to put it with tho

Haha show off.

The only good use of the lvl 56 crown I see is that it is easier to boost stats for dual spec players, due to no minimum stat requirement. For pure int/dex characters, it will probably be better sticking to their sets.

Hmm, I think I just got a little bit of motivation to train my bear to 56.

Oh and another question. Is the lvl 56 crown transferable/ stash-able ?

CrimsonTider
06-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes. You can stash and use on other characters. I currently have/use both on my bear.

Sky../
06-05-2011, 12:47 PM
I Use it on my pally. Cop dex + whatever bits and pieces of fury you can afford.