PDA

View Full Version : why you should and shouldnt twink at low levels

hallowring
11-25-2015, 11:53 AM
#1 unless you can buy all top gear in auctionhouse and deck it with base gems that can grant 6+ to ur base stats along with paras i wouldnt suggest that you try twinking on any low levels such as 4 through 19

reason you ask?
ill tell you

#2 base gems have the abillity to grant 6 ta 7 base stats no matter what level u are.

#3 jewels
compare a base stat standerd jewel which gives 3 ta 4 to your base stats because of gear level requirements for jewels.

im not saying base stat jewels are bad for low levels because of the fact that gems can also reroll base stats under 4.

p.s its just basic info for twinks that might be new
pls give feedback if nessecery (^u^)

hallowring
11-25-2015, 11:58 AM
i also would suggest that getting a compainion such sd pets are important too cause it can have an effective impact on your twinking style (\(^u^)/)

epicrrr
11-25-2015, 12:08 PM
What do you mean by base stat? Fire/fury/glac compared to standard jewels?

Edward Coug
11-25-2015, 12:23 PM
#1 unless you can buy all top gear in auctionhouse and deck it with base gems that can grant 6+ to ur base stats along with paras i wouldnt suggest that you try twinking on any low levels such as 4 through 19

reason you ask?
ill tell you

#2 base gems have the abillity to grant 6 ta 7 base stats no matter what level u are.

#3 jewels
compare a base stat standerd jewel which gives 3 ta 4 to your base stats because of gear level requirements for jewels.

im not saying base stat jewels are bad for low levels because of the fact that gems can also reroll base stats under 4.

p.s its just basic info for twinks that might be new
pls give feedback if nessecery (^u^)

I don't think you understand how gems and jewels work. Jewels are actually better for twink gear because, unlike gems, jewels will give you the same stats regardless of level. If you gem a level 1 weapon with fire/blood/glacial, you will get +1 to that stat (or +2 if you get a grand). If you gem a level 46 weapon, you will get +4 (or +7 if grand).

That said, there are level restrictions on jewels. For example, you can't use anything higher than a weak jewel on level 1 gear.

hallowring
11-25-2015, 12:23 PM
yep X3 deffinitly

hallowring
11-25-2015, 12:28 PM
but what im trying to say is that some twink weps have grand gems such as 6+ base stat socked into them plus para C: thats op if ya ask me bro<3

hallowring
11-25-2015, 12:30 PM
What do you mean by base stat? Fire/fury/glac compared to standard
jewels?

yepy yep :p (^v^)

Edward Coug
11-25-2015, 01:16 PM
but what im trying to say is that some twink weps have grand gems such as 6+ base stat socked into them plus para C: thats op if ya ask me bro<3

Grand gems at twink levels do not give base stat of +6. Jewels are better than gems for twinks.

Para gems, on the other hand, aren't level dependent. They are ridiculously OP for twinks.

Bluebatthing
11-25-2015, 01:57 PM
Is this a troll thread?....

Pillowhead
11-25-2015, 04:14 PM
Do not PvP if you're a sensitive person, trust me.

Titanium
11-25-2015, 04:43 PM
As a professional twink expert I have my own version of twinking

When I'm entering pvp I want to be blocked to be proud of myself for killing my opponents ( common/rare geared uses )

If i get killed.. then i need more paragems or i need more mana.

If i get blocked in tdm and win the match.. HELL YEA ! I have to brag on forum about it for a while week

If i get ganged and win I have to open 3 forum threads in AL PvP section to tell people about my mad skills

If I'm overgeared I need a youtube channel... So those fools from forum to check my latest twink combo normal + charged aim + health packs + traps + normal charged + moar traps + charged aim + charged normal etc. Don't get urself stunned ! Use razor as 5th skill !

Oezheasate
11-26-2015, 12:12 AM

When I'm entering pvp I want to be blocked to be proud of myself for killing my opponents ( common/rare geared uses )

If i get blocked in tdm and win the match.. HELL YEA ! I have to brag on forum about it for a while week

If i get ganged and win I have to open 3 forum threads in AL PvP section to tell people about my mad skills

If I'm overgeared I need a youtube channel... So those fools from forum to check my latest twink combo normal + charged aim + health packs + traps + normal charged + moar traps + charged aim + charged normal etc. Don't get urself stunned ! Use razor as 5th skill !

A bit over the top but still hilarious lmao

vawaid
11-26-2015, 12:32 AM
and farm events

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Hail
11-26-2015, 01:11 AM

Totally agree! Why would you want to go play low levels when you could go all the way to 46 and get a head as big as yours!!!

^Not all endgamers have a disgusting attitude such as yours however, you seem to think all twinks do as you said. Why can't you just keep quiet and stick to endgame while the other half of us stick to our own? :)
#Peace+Love

epicrrr
11-26-2015, 02:10 AM

You seem to be not enjoying 46 so you antagonize those from low levels?

Titanium
11-26-2015, 02:52 AM
Totally agree! Why would you want to go play low levels when you could go all the way to 46 and get a head as big as yours!!!

^Not all endgamers have a disgusting attitude such as yours however, you seem to think all twinks do as you said. Why can't you just keep quiet and stick to endgame while the other half of us stick to our own? :)
#Peace+Love

I really don't know what is disgusting about my attitude , as you said it is. We read same forum threads? Oh, go check AL Player Vs Player and then come read my post again. Disgusting as you it is. You are overwhelemed about the truth? Ofc you are, you are twink. As a matter of fact, my friend started to twink last week... He told me is full of drama at any bracket . He doesn't know exactly how i think about twinks... besides peace+love.

kinzmet
11-26-2015, 06:04 AM
IMO:
1. Go to twink if your a casual gamer. Theres a lot of battles going on, its more battles than endgame. Heck you can sit in CTF for 5 to 10mins in endgame yet almost no one joins, while it only takes 5secs to 2mins to start at CTF match.
2. Dramas are everywhere, twinks or endgame.
3. Blockings and gangings are everywhere too, but because there are more active twinks pvp than endgame its more observable there.
4. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to aquire all those gears, gems and jewels stated above to be competitive in twinking. One para gear would be enough as long as you can hit the 2k health mark for rogues and sorcs. In warriors, as long as you can survive 3 aimshots from rouges without healing then your good enough.
5. And lastly, those who don't have direct experience on twinking (Those who just says "My friend says") would be just saying a second-hand information in which even courts won't believe. With the new jewel system and pets today, twinking now very different from before.

PS:Endgamers are the best in the game, they can even influence devs. Hail endgamers!

Mathist
11-26-2015, 06:15 AM
"I'd say if you are a beginner start out as a twink..." develop your skills and kdr if your are into that. Once developed then move to endgame. This is the most cost effective way to learn Arcane Legends PVP. Albeit some twinks cost more than some endgame. Just my two cents or 2 gold

Hail
11-26-2015, 07:18 AM
I really don't know what is disgusting about my attitude , as you said it is. We read same forum threads? Oh, go check AL Player Vs Player and then come read my post again. Disgusting as you it is. You are overwhelemed about the truth? Ofc you are, you are twink. As a matter of fact, my friend started to twink last week... He told me is full of drama at any bracket . He doesn't know exactly how i think about twinks... besides peace+love.

I do read the player vs player sub-forum and every... single... darn post of yours is basically stereotyping lower levels to be filled with trash-talking, ganging players. I honestly do not understand how people can stereotype a group of levels to one persons actions towards another's experience. Basically you are saying "Oh (s)he plays that level... s(he) must be a ganger/trash-talker". I hate to break it to you but not everyone does that. I hate to break it to you even further, the same thing happens at endgame.

I seriously think people need to get the fact that the person behind the toon defines that persons actions and attitude towards others, not the level they play.

Titanium
11-26-2015, 08:03 AM
I do read the player vs player sub-forum and every... single... darn post of yours is basically stereotyping lower levels to be filled with trash-talking, ganging players. I honestly do not understand how people can stereotype a group of levels to one persons actions towards another's experience. Basically you are saying "Oh (s)he plays that level... s(he) must be a ganger/trash-talker". I hate to break it to you but not everyone does that. I hate to break it to you even further, the same thing happens at endgame.

I seriously think people need to get the fact that the person behind the toon defines that persons actions and attitude towards others, not the level they play.

Generalization hurts nowadays? If you are a different kind of twink then why you have to go into conclusions that i'm messing with every low level player? I didn't see you posting clash and making a huge case about twinking blocking/ganging/tting to that subforum. So then i'm guessing you are right, you are other kind of twink. But then I'm asking myself, what's problem ?

forumspammer
11-26-2015, 09:00 AM
Generalization hurts nowadays? If you are a different kind of twink then why you have to go into conclusions that i'm messing with every low level player? I didn't see you posting clash and making a huge case about twinking blocking/ganging/tting to that subforum. So then i'm guessing you are right, you are other kind of twink. But then I'm asking myself, what's problem ?

If you can't see the problem, then you are the problem.

Generalization/stereotyping will hit anyone even the good ones.

So let us ask you, what's your problem?(against twinks)

You don't twink, your assumptions are based on your "friend", your happy with your endgame yet throws sarcasm on twink discussions. You generalize the entire twinking community with labels such as ganging, blocking, bragging etc..and you don't know the problem?

Please, spare us. We are only lowly twinks who loves this game. If your going to "antagonize" us with your post on every twink discussion please refrain. We are person too.

Titanium
11-26-2015, 10:33 AM
If you can't see the problem, then you are the problem.

Generalization/stereotyping will hit anyone even the good ones.

So let us ask you, what's your problem?(against twinks)

You don't twink, your assumptions are based on your "friend", your happy with your endgame yet throws sarcasm on twink discussions. You generalize the entire twinking community with labels such as ganging, blocking, bragging etc..and you don't know the problem?

Please, spare us. We are only lowly twinks who loves this game. If your going to "antagonize" us with your post on every twink discussion please refrain. We are person too.

I love rough discussions about twinking PvP in their own subform ( AL PvP ). No , wait ! That's everyone's subforum but you will be surprised to find out in last 10 pages of AL PvP 95% of the threads are about what happens at any low level bracket :ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks. It's pure teasing . I'm only discussing about stuff which I read.

Bluebatthing
11-26-2015, 12:32 PM
They are DISCUSSING PVP, what's the problem? I'm sorry but it seems like if there's a thread about twink, sure enough, there's a negative comment posted by you somewhere. If you despise twinking so much, just simply move along, don't click on those threads. Also, you seem to dislike Arrowz/stealth, but it looks like there's another one in the making. I just don't understand how a person can despise something so deeply, yet knows very little to nothing about it.

Ps: I twink at lvl 15, the most "ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks" bracket of all. I love it!!!!

I love rough discussions about twinking PvP in their own subform ( AL PvP ). No , wait ! That's everyone's subforum but you will be surprised to find out in last 10 pages of AL PvP 95% of the threads are about what happens at any low level bracket :ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks. It's pure teasing . I'm only discussing about stuff which I read.

mesalin
11-26-2015, 01:17 PM
They are DISCUSSING PVP, what's the problem? I'm sorry but it seems that if there's a thread about twink, sure enough, there's a negative comment posted by you somewhere. If you despise twinking so much, just simply move along, don't click on those threads. Also, you seem to dislike Arrowz/stealth, but it looks like there's another one in the making. I just don't understand how a person can despise something so deeply, yet knows very little to nothing about it.

Ps: I twink at lvl 15, the most "ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks" bracket of all. I love it!!!!
Lol bro whats you ign
I didn't knew you twink xD

<Forgiveness>

kinzmet
11-27-2015, 03:36 AM

It only goes to show how active twinking PvP is. Please post your endgame pvp adventures there so we can also see it, if you had any.

If we stop all those twink threads on pvp sub forum what else will we read there?

Back on topic, I think this is spot-on :
Don't go twinking if your an endgamer who would just try it out. Twinking is a harsh environment as it should be, its not called The most populated PvP for nothing. Coming in with a feint heart will make you cry.

Titanium
11-27-2015, 04:36 AM
It only goes to show how active twinking PvP is. Please post your endgame pvp adventures there so we can also see it, if you had any.

If we stop all those twink threads on pvp sub forum what else will we read there?

Don't go twinking if your an endgamer who would just try it out. Twinking is a harsh environment as it should be, its not called The most populated PvP for nothing. Coming in with a feint heart will make you cry.

If I will start to tease off people which I'm clashing against then most probably they will do the same. It will also encourage all endgamers to start posting screenshots of clashes which will generate in -> More rough discussions. More teasing threads. More drama. More hate . More anger. More frustration.

It was a time when endgamers did this... A lot of guild-threads got closed, a lot of threads been deleted, many people got banned. And all of this , for what? For nothing. Now almost all endgamers are pretty mature before they take their fight on forum .

Oezheasate
11-27-2015, 11:41 AM
To be honest he has a point, its kinda making AL PvP a site i rarely visit because its so overpopulated by twinks posting their blocked clashes, against higher lvls etc.
Idk but its annoying to me, i dont care much about who blocked who at lvl 16 or whatever.
Its not balanced at all and twinks dominate that forum with their petty business so yeah i can undertsand why you would get mad.

Visiting
11-27-2015, 03:04 PM

Most populated? How so? If you count all the people lvl 1-45 that PVP, maybe. Look at all the past PVP tournaments, officially hosted or player hosted, the endgame ones get full in a matter of HOURS to the point where STS had to add more slots on one occasion. Meanwhile the twink variants have been lackluster in participation every single time from what I've seen. Though, I'm sure there's plenty of "pro" twinks with 100 % OP KDRs that just don't use the forums, or line, or any form of communication that would let them know about tourneys, or wait, maybe they're just trying to hide their inherent lack of skill? Nah, couldn't be that.