PDA

View Full Version : Questions : Mushroom Madness AP

Ceuidear
11-25-2015, 12:32 PM
As the title says its the only AP thats pending to be achieved in my archenemies achievement section & its the only AP thats really frustrating me even after doin countless runs with all 3 classes by doing all types of runs like staying close to wall without moving, disabling pet during the run.
Some of the old vet players have managed to earn the AP when there was Pumpkin patch. But, i dont know how many have earned that AP after the pumpkin patch was updated by Mushrooms. If any of u have managed to earn it with Mushroom patch i would like to get some suggetions & tips on how to earn it.
Class : ROGUE

Also i have few questions regarding it. They are as follows :-

1. Which side of the wall do i have to stick to or which side is it better to stick to inorder to avoid mushrooms getting near me.

2. Does pet taunt the mushrooms[ I use nekro so just asking about it as he hits the mobs with his fireball] is it necessary to disable the pet or do i need to use a pet which hits a single target during the run ?

3. If i have got hit by a mushroom during the run will resetting the boss by dying help me to start again to get the AP ?

4. Is it good to run with full party of 4 or do solo inorder to earn it ?

5. Many players suggested me to stick to wall without hitting the boss for few seconds after the spawn of mushrooms if its gonna work that way how many seconds do i have to maintain my consistency ?

xmami
11-25-2015, 01:04 PM
It's best to complete this AP alone. I struggled with it for a while. Tried with randoms, a coordinated pt....just go at it alone.

There's a certain place that you have to stand. Just standing anywhere along the wall won't help.

It's best to enter and leave because you're alone and don't want to waste time. So if the first boss isnt rutger just start timer and leave.

I wish I could describe the place..but it's near the spikes gate. In front of the solid column NOT the audience area. And it's on the right.

Keep in mind that Rutger can be accompanied with many different curses so it may take a few tries to get him paired with mushrooms. But Note that if you stand in the right spot mushrooms won't spawn.

Slightly difficult but not impossible.
I am a rogue and I used my nekro...pets won't aggro mushrooms to spawn... moving around all willy nilly will. So you can use ur Nekro

Ceuidear
11-25-2015, 01:18 PM
But Note that if you stand in the right spot mushrooms won't spawn.

So, if i stand or stick to column on right side of the spikes gate mushrooms dont spawn ?

And u r right about the pairing of patch whenever i solo i never get rutger with mushroom patch but with randoms n pt i get it in alternate runs but it ll too late before i type & say " I need mushroom AP " as already the members of pt will be hit by 1 or 2 mushrooms.

xmami
11-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Yes. Mushrooms won't spawn at all. Hit him with ur arrow. He will come; and when u see no sign of any curse, that means its mushroom. Spam pots, kill him and voila! Don't move. .. don't pierce. Just shoot

And to cut time...Only try if he's first boss It will take a few tries of entering, start timer, & leaving but... you'll get it.

StrangeAsylum
11-25-2015, 03:01 PM
I got the AP but I wasn't even trying, I had a good party who knew to do arena and avoid environments.
Here's my very ugly editing, sorry about that.

See the yellow lines? Let's call them limits, you can't cross the limits. Always stick to the wall (this applies to all party members) and by always I really mean always.
The yellow arrows is where you can move, for example, to dodge a pesky one hit red zone. You can use pets and you can get the AP if you have people who know to do properly.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/25/837542da779817bd6b026212a064c153.jpg

Seems to confusing?
Pm in game my IGN is Strangeasylum, I'm always running arena and if you want to get the AP add me.

Anasinator
11-25-2015, 06:59 PM
OK here is what I did to earn it recently (2 weeks ago):

- I was in a party with 1 rogue (just make sure you have a good player on your side).
- We kept fighting all bosses normally until we see Rutger then we stick to the right wall.
- Pets don't play any role of triggering mushrooms as long as you don't leave the wall.
- Just before boss dies, make sure to move and spawn at least 1 mushroom to be able to get the AP.
- It doesn't matter how many seconds you wait just make sure you don't get hit.

Best of luck :)

ibighunk
11-25-2015, 09:24 PM
I got the AP but I wasn't even trying, I had a good party who knew to do arena and avoid environments.
Here's my very ugly editing, sorry about that.

See the yellow lines? Let's call them limits, you can't cross the limits. Always stick to the wall (this applies to all party members) and by always I really mean always.
The yellow arrows is where you can move, for example, to dodge a pesky one hit red zone. You can use pets and you can get the AP if you have people who know to do properly.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/25/837542da779817bd6b026212a064c153.jpg

Seems to confusing?
Pm in game my IGN is Strangeasylum, I'm always running arena and if you want to get the AP add me.
I want ap m warr [emoji14]

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

extrapayah
11-25-2015, 09:52 PM
strangeasylum explained it all, one more thing though, you and all your party have to be in the position before the count of three

and in opposite, you don't need to spawn mushroom before killing the boss, this, i can confirm, i witnessed at least 10 guildie getting this ap on 2x arena event in last february, things might be different with recent updates though

and resetting by dying won't help, as far as i know...

dont forget to check haligali's guide on guessing arena environment

solo is of course easier, because usually less mushrooms are spawned

Ceuidear
11-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Earned it:)
First 3 runs did solo runs following the suggestions or tips given by XMAMI, did well in last run as in other 2 runs got rutger but with obelisk patch in 3rd run got the mushroom patch, i sticked to the wall but one mushroom had spawned, by the time i moved to wall it hit me by exploding
Next run one of my friend who saw my post here joined me to help me out & did duo run, i was lucky to get rutger with mushroom patch in 3rd run we ran & just like STRANGEASYLUM suggested stood within lines sticking to wall & not even a single mushroom spawned also i realised that running using that technique it avoids spawn of Mushroom/Spiders & pools dont appear either.

I Thank DZOVANA for running with me to help me get the AP & Thank You all for those who have taken their precious time to suggest & guide me to get what i wanted & as well as reach 18.2K AP's:)

StrangeAsylum
11-26-2015, 02:07 AM
Earned it:)
First 3 runs did solo runs following the suggestions or tips given by XMAMI, did well in last run as in other 2 runs got rutger but with obelisk patch in 3rd run got the mushroom patch, i sticked to the wall but one mushroom had spawned, by the time i moved to wall it hit me by exploding
Next run one of my friend who saw my post here joined me to help me out & did duo run, i was lucky to get rutger with mushroom patch in 3rd run we ran & just like STRANGEASYLUM suggested stood within lines sticking to wall & not even a single mushroom spawned also i realised that running using that technique it avoids spawn of Mushroom/Spiders & pools dont appear either.

I Thank DZOVANA for running with me to help me get the AP & Thank You all for those who have taken their precious time to suggest & guide me to get what i wanted & as well as reach 18.2K AP's:)
Dzovana taught me how to run arena xd

Teh Zhi Hong
11-26-2015, 05:10 AM
Is it possible to solo this with mage? I spawned rutger with mushroom patch after 10 mins and I hugged the right wall and went with charged shield(for invulnerability), lightning , fire and wind for armor boost but when he goes below half health a lot of rutger just starts spawning and i just died (i was literally pressing pots the whole time but still couldnt be fast enough). Proceeded to try for 20 mins with different methods etc running around (gets hit by mushrooms way too often) , hugging wall (dies to rutger again) etc and i still cant kill him so i just gave up. Wasted 1000+pots :/. I have 4550 hp / 1444 armor / 1240dps / 1000+ dmg (without elix)

So am i just not well geared enough or is it almost impossible for solo mages?

Teh Zhi Hong
11-26-2015, 05:55 AM
Finally did it on the 2nd try :) Blinky's AA came clutch by reducing Rutger's damage. Wind/fire helped stun the other rutgers whereas shield was very useful in staying alive :)143872

Kingslaughter
11-26-2015, 06:22 AM
And now u asnwered that question by urself ahahaha... Grats u both

Ceuidear
11-26-2015, 09:32 AM
And now u asnwered that question by urself ahahaha... Grats u both

Thank you KINGSLAUGHTER.

Anasinator
11-26-2015, 03:08 PM
Grats guys!

Lastmind
11-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Feel free to pm me in game if someone needs help with Mushroom Madness.
Marknager

hazmi
11-28-2015, 10:19 AM
Awesome tips! I finally managed to get the AP. Solo though. I just kept remapping until I spawned Rutger and saw it was the mushrooms. Read "Planar Arena Environment guide" by Haligali. I stayed at the right side as mentioned but couldn't reach Rutger to start the fight through range attack. So I activated Nekro's AA and Rutger came charging. I didn't move and no mushroom spawned.. I just spammed the heck out of my health pots while spamming attack skills. When Rutger was about to die, I sprinted to the left to spawn a mushroom and finished Rutger off as fast as I could while running away from the shroom.