View Full Version : Help with crush the keeper!

Smokedatganja
06-05-2011, 08:05 AM
I've played AO p3 crush the keeper numerous times and I still can't find out how to beat it. For some reason the shadow looking monsters are not registering as being killed therefor I cannot complete it :/ If anyone else is having this problem please help!

Register
06-05-2011, 08:10 AM
umm...idk it may be a glitch
Was the previous times a time when you were able to kill it?
If so it probably is a glitch
if it isnt you might be missing something to kill it. I dont play CTK a lot so idk i never got all the through lol

Smokedatganja
06-05-2011, 08:16 AM
I've only recently started playing it. And every time I play they don't register as being killed the number of enemies stays the same even after they have been killed. And I was wondering if it might just be me, but the people I'm in the party with never seem to finish the level either..the only thing I can come up with would be to try and kill them before the boss??

thugimmortal
06-05-2011, 08:40 AM
I've only recently started playing it. And every time I play they don't register as being killed the number of enemies stays the same even after they have been killed. And I was wondering if it might just be me, but the people I'm in the party with never seem to finish the level either..the only thing I can come up with would be to try and kill them before the boss??

the shadows on that map are respawning mobs and are not counted as a stage enemy on the counter.
did you beat the second lorekeepers ?

when are you in game ill help you beat the stage
add tupaclegend

Ayrilana
06-05-2011, 11:36 AM
There's a room with a sniper and a few other enemies that's usually missed.

Smokedatganja
06-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Thank you for all the help I managed to just get in a game where only a few enemies are left and then the party completed it allowing me to go the next stage finally :)