PDA

View Full Version : CHECK your stables! NEW PET: Magma

Ascents
11-25-2015, 03:33 PM
New mythic pet magma, possibly coming this friday!

Iove
11-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Nice

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Titanium
11-25-2015, 03:54 PM

Astonishing!!

Lethoiun
11-25-2015, 04:18 PM
Going to be only available by purchasing with plat?

DarrenPR
11-25-2015, 04:19 PM
Going to be only available by purchasing with plat?

300 plat for tradable egg available 1 week only, 250 plat direct purchase from stable available forever.

Ravager
11-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Stats are Singe-lite

Iisolah
11-25-2015, 04:53 PM
inverted Nekro :P

Caabatric
11-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Doesnt look very strong at first glance .........
aa will have to be pretty good

Promagespvp
11-25-2015, 05:27 PM
Doesnt look very strong at first glance .........
aa will have to be pretty good
Its just mythic egg, dont expect much..

Kakashis
11-25-2015, 05:39 PM
I'm predicting lava pools. Freaking lava pools! Sns goes to 10m overnight!

Ebezaanec
11-25-2015, 05:44 PM
I'm predicting lava pools. Freaking lava pools! Sns goes to 10m overnight!

Nope. Shield + Ignite. I was hoping for "magma" pools as well.

Only a mythic pet anyways. With cheap arcane pets, who even needs a mythic?

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
11-25-2015, 05:49 PM
This is gonna be another pvp style pet?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
11-25-2015, 06:51 PM
Nope. Shield + Ignite. I was hoping for "magma" pools as well.

Only a mythic pet anyways. With cheap arcane pets, who even needs a mythic?

Me because I can't afford anything past legendaries..

Excuses
11-25-2015, 10:53 PM
Wow. Where is the original thread of stat??

BTW. If its shield is as weak as scorch, it's gonna be useless anyways. Hope it's a good pet as its look.

Schnitzel
11-26-2015, 12:12 AM
Wow. Where is the original thread of stat??

BTW. If its shield is as weak as scorch, it's gonna be useless anyways. Hope it's a good pet as its look.

Here you go: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?279078-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-November-25-2015

vawaid
11-26-2015, 12:16 AM
another crap-shield pet?

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Froxanthar
11-26-2015, 01:32 AM
I would consider his AA is on offensive side ( Enemy touch you get burned & and your attack also ignites enemy ). Because there is no state any reduction damages.

mesalin
11-26-2015, 03:29 AM
Hmmmm this pet is more for look if his price will be more than1m

<Forgiveness>

Ravager
11-26-2015, 04:55 AM
another crap-shield pet?

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

The description doesn't say it has a damage reduction shield. Only a shield that burns the opponents or ignites them. If you have singe or nekro, you are already constantly igniting them and reducing their armor by 20%. This pet is just singe-lite, no stun, small crit boost and enemy crit reduction. The 25% movement will be cancelled by someone's nekro shield anyways. Take it for what it is, a mythic pet. Hope the eggs are cheap.

bonjovi3223
11-26-2015, 06:10 AM
Am I the only one bothered with the fact that they recoloured nekro??

Froxanthar
11-26-2015, 06:30 AM
And I wish it was a Scorpion!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/26/91e0b90d4c98eac9474102c4fa28fac9.jpg

Iisolah
11-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Am I the only one bothered with the fact that they recoloured nekro??

I'm with you! An inverted Nekro.. lol.

Mathist
11-26-2015, 06:57 AM
I think this pet would be good for twinks... +100 Health, 8 str, 8 dex, 8 int. These are very important stats for twinks especially. I am going to get one for sure for my twink. As for my endgame, that remains to be seen.

Dimitrian
11-26-2015, 07:02 AM
It's still better than the other "mythic" pets.

Serillia
11-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Better is subject to several things... how much damage the ignite effect does, how long the shield lasts, AA cooldown period... will need testing before we consider this better than all the other Mythic pets.

Hai, Friend-Saf!

Ceuidear
11-26-2015, 11:51 AM
inverted Nekro :P

Roasted Nekro:p

SunSky
11-26-2015, 03:07 PM
A neckro look- like , he now have twin Hehe , I'm excited for its launch ingame

sasukessj2
11-26-2015, 03:44 PM
If he's cheap I'll Buy Em XD

Schnitzel
11-26-2015, 04:46 PM
hope its cheap...I can finally afford another mythic pet

Also, no point trying to debate with one another about the pet.
We'll know about this pet once Remiem releases the stats

Happy thanksgiving all :banana:

Beoperson
11-26-2015, 08:00 PM
If the sheild quality is as good or same as nekro i wouldn't even be mad bcs its like yeah u have have nekro sheild but youll get way less stats and passive dmg the pet deals and it sounds like the ignite is good but you lose the banish which is really good and the speed. Could be a good poor mans nekro and here's sts chance to be forgiven for scorch,fant(huge dissapointment) and snappy if they make the shield good. As far as the looks go, yeah its recolored but it looks good and new effects to it but ppl will complain regardless tho so whatever lol will be a disappointment if sheild is one hit quitter

Redjellydonut
11-26-2015, 10:15 PM
The stats on the pet are very solid! And the AA sounds great! Im pretty sure the egg will be selling around 2-3m considering the inflated AL economy at the moment.

Daehanie
11-26-2015, 10:50 PM
And I wish it was a Scorpion!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/26/91e0b90d4c98eac9474102c4fa28fac9.jpg slaaamminggg lol

Froxanthar
11-27-2015, 12:12 AM
The stats on the pet are very solid! And the AA sounds great! Im pretty sure the egg will be selling around 2-3m considering the inflated AL economy at the moment.

I doubt it. It should be more like 4-5m!

Hudrery
11-27-2015, 03:55 AM

Lol even Nekro the arcane is 3m-4m how can the myhtic version of nekro is more expensive than nekro 😒

Ravager
11-27-2015, 04:08 AM
If the sheild quality is as good or same as nekro i wouldn't even be mad bcs its like yeah u have have nekro sheild but youll get way less stats and passive dmg the pet deals and it sounds like the ignite is good but you lose the banish which is really good and the speed. Could be a good poor mans nekro and here's sts chance to be forgiven for scorch,fant(huge dissapointment) and snappy if they make the shield good. As far as the looks go, yeah its recolored but it looks good and new effects to it but ppl will complain regardless tho so whatever lol will be a disappointment if sheild is one hit quitter

It doesn't say anywhere that the shield is a damage reduction shield. This pet is comparable to event legendary pets but slightly better. Not by much.

overon
11-27-2015, 04:15 AM
Impossible to be more expensive than nekro and people do not believe you have both k aora money they have already spent

Shobhit Chaturvedi
11-27-2015, 05:21 AM
Magma is a mythic pet. I hope it get priced around 1.5m not more than arcane pets. Toor has better stats than magma at 1.7m currently.

Jazzi
11-27-2015, 06:53 AM
I really hope this one is much better than the last 2 (tyrannica and LnL) mythic pets which are sadly totally useless :)

Xorrior
11-27-2015, 10:17 AM
I would love to buy this pet but Tyrannica, LnL, Scorch are putting me off. All those dreadful mythic pets!

Could you just imagine you spend 250-300 plats and the shield breaks with one hit or the ignite damage is so mediocre it becomes laughable, worst case scenario would be that it's better than what STS expected and it gets nerfed. Let's hope all those people that buy it don't get trolled! Otherwise just stick to cheap arcane pets.

Motherless_Child
11-27-2015, 10:42 AM

4-5mil??? Now that's SCARY!!!!!!

nightmaresmoke
11-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Re-colored nekro is expected the only problem is when? now behold magma :), as if you guys are not used to recolored pet versions if there is an arcane version surely there will be a mythic one.. Anytime soon there will be a recolored SnS (arcane not the squirrels) lol as sns way too elusive from mass rengols and if there is it will be too expensive and thus only few can afford.

Ascents
11-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Re-colored nekro is expected the only problem is when? now behold magma :), as if you guys are not used to recolored pet versions if there is an arcane version surely there will be a mythic one.. Anytime soon there will be a recolored SnS (arcane not the squirrels) lol as sns way too elusive from mass rengols and if there is it will be too expensive and thus only few can afford.

Shady n surge is a recolor of whim lol.

nightmaresmoke
11-27-2015, 12:45 PM
Shady n surge is a recolor of whim lol.

Nope sns is a diff pet if ur talking about recolored whim that would be lemon and lime

Excuses
11-27-2015, 01:08 PM
So as I tested,
The shield doesn't give any stat buff or attack itself. However it reflects dmg taken like curse. It doesn't reflect dot dmg. For example, when you throw a nox, it will reflect first hit but not for dots.
But all attackers will get dot dmg about for 5 sec.
So basically you need to get hit to dmg. Not sure how this will help in elite, but works good in (twink) pvp and wt4.

Cd seems about 30 sec. Duration is short.
Not bad stat. I think it's good to be called as mythic.

Hope this helps.

Jazzi
11-27-2015, 02:16 PM
So as I tested,
The shield doesn't give any stat buff or attack itself. However it reflects dmg taken like curse. It doesn't reflect dot dmg. For example, when you throw a nox, it will reflect first hit but not for dots.
But all attackers will get dot dmg about for 5 sec.
So basically you need to get hit to dmg. Not sure how this will help in elite, but works good in (twink) pvp and wt4.

Cd seems about 30 sec. Duration is short.
Not bad stat. I think it's good to be called as mythic.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the review. Seems like a good warrior post. Usefulness for rogues and mages is doubtful at engame, as hits in elite onehit more often than not.

Anyway as per aa description the ignite should reduce armour. It does not do that in pvp! Tested it many times. U get ignited, u get dot, but u don't get your armour reduced! As of now at least this feature of the pet is bugged.

Xorrior
11-27-2015, 02:18 PM
The AA might be a good combo with rogue's razor when up and close to the mobs.

Excuses
11-27-2015, 11:27 PM
The ignite damage also takes effect when you hit an enemy while you have the fire shield active. So it's not just about getting hit. And the duration of the burn status is shorter, about 3 seconds of burn DOT. The shield lasts for 8 seconds. There is no shield cooldown like Nekro, which requires you to wait 5 seconds before you can use the shield on yourself again. However multiple Magma AAs do not stack on each other.

STS probably needs to look into the armor reduction part, I've also noticed there's no reduction during my tests.

For PvE, it seems somewhat useful for mob killing. The DOT can be kept going for the duration of the AA (8 seconds) and it does 150-250 dmg per tick on average (tested in lvl46 PvP and in Elite Ren'gol maps, 2 ticks per second). I've noticed that mob clusters go down significantly faster while the AA is in effect. Of course, one could say that Toor also gives this effect and gives better stats. The shield gives no damage reduction so you'll still get one hit by mobs, unlike Nekro which improves your survival.

In summary, Magma's a nice alternative pet to have, but obviously not better than the current Arcane pets. Expecting it to be better is asking too much though since the rarity is Mythic. Fix the armor reduction debuff on its AA and I'm pretty sure it will be the best Mythic pet so far in game.

True.
I didn't think about that but it does give dot when I attack too.
Total 4 dot happen both attack and getting attached.

Serillia
11-28-2015, 01:47 AM
The ignite damage also takes effect when you hit an enemy while you have the fire shield active. So it's not just about getting hit. And the duration of the burn status is shorter, about 3 seconds of burn DOT. The shield lasts for 8 seconds. There is no shield cooldown like Nekro, which requires you to wait 5 seconds before you can use the shield on yourself again. However multiple Magma AAs do not stack on each other.

STS probably needs to look into the armor reduction part, I've also noticed there's no reduction during my tests.

For PvE, it seems somewhat useful for mob killing. The DOT can be kept going for the duration of the AA (8 seconds) and it does 150-250 dmg per tick on average (tested in lvl46 PvP and in Elite Ren'gol maps, 2 ticks per second). I've noticed that mob clusters go down significantly faster while the AA is in effect. Of course, one could say that Toor also gives this effect and gives better stats. The shield gives no damage reduction so you'll still get one hit by mobs, unlike Nekro which improves your survival.

In summary, Magma's a nice alternative pet to have, but obviously not better than the current Arcane pets. Expecting it to be better is asking too much though since the rarity is Mythic. Fix the armor reduction debuff on its AA and I'm pretty sure it will be the best Mythic pet so far in game.

Hai Friend-Saf!

Pio Miguel Salvador
11-28-2015, 02:16 AM
Does the shield gives only small amount of damage reduction?

extrapayah
11-28-2015, 02:54 AM
anyway, aside from non-exist armor reduction, you can't re-apply the ignite damage while enemies under its effect,

it doesn't work like nox's dot, but works like trap's bleed, and burn damage depends on who applies it first

so, if there in your party you have 1 member who 100 damage, and he hits an enemy while under magma's buff, any next hit from other player won't give burn damage, and the damage will be as weak as the first debuffer

igniting basically deals one initial damage and 4 ticks(each tick per second) after that, so in the span of 8s, you can apply max twice to an enemy

mesalin
11-28-2015, 05:52 AM
So does it worth to spend 1m on that pet?

<Forgiveness>

Jazzi
11-28-2015, 06:35 AM
So does it worth to spend 1m on that pet?

<Forgiveness>

If you already have nekro, maridos,toor and singe probably yes. If not better save your gold for any / all of those imho

mesalin
11-28-2015, 06:36 AM
If you already have nekro, maridos,toor and singe probably yes. If not better save your gold for any / all of those imho
Have nekro and mari. Well so yeah better save for arcane pet

<Forgiveness>

extrapayah
11-28-2015, 08:43 AM
consider this scenario:

1. 6 rengol mobs ahead
2. someone triggered magma's aa
3. mage in the party use charged fireball, hit 6 enemies and apply ignite/burn to 6 enemies
4. 3 other players can't apply anymore ignite/burn -_-a -> what's the point of having it as a 'party' buff again?

it works great in large pulls, but if there is one mage already, who's damaging all enemies, the 'party' buff essence is gone...,
but if you are soloing, and you're mage (or warrior with aegis), you will see the miraculously fast burning effect

nightmaresmoke
11-28-2015, 06:48 PM
consider this scenario:

1. 6 rengol mobs ahead
2. someone triggered magma's aa
3. mage in the party use charged fireball, hit 6 enemies and apply ignite/burn to 6 enemies
4. 3 other players can't apply anymore ignite/burn -_-a -> what's the point of having it as a 'party' buff again?

it works great in large pulls, but if there is one mage already, who's damaging all enemies, the 'party' buff essence is gone...,
but if you are soloing, and you're mage (or warrior with aegis), you will see the miraculously fast burning effect

Magma is more suited for warriors in my opinion rogues don't need it since they got glint bow's proc cluster bombs (got burning damage DoT also and pretty OP) mages on the other-hand like you said has fire-ball also so magma is not needed at all but if magma's aa stacks then it would be a whole different story.