PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | November 25, 2015

Remiem
11-25-2015, 04:54 PM
It may be cold outside, but it's warm in the stable!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

New Pet Coming for Black Friday!

As of today's update, you may have seen a new addition to your pet stable--Magma. Your eyes do not deceive you! Magma is the newest addition to the Mythic pet line-up. This molten Undead Whelp will be available Friday 11/27 at 7am CST via the Stable and all Beastmasters.

Beastmasters will be selling the Magma EGG for 300 platinum for a limited time. On Thursday 12/3, the eggs will become unavailable.

The Stable will be selling Magma directly for 250 platinum, and will stay on sale even after the eggs leave the vendor.

TL;DR: Eggs are only available for the week! Magma will be available on the stable forever!

Other Stuff

Thank You

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a moment this update to send out my sincerest THANK YOU to the best gaming community I've ever been a part of. We've been doing these weekly community updates for almost a year now and every week you astound me with your enthusiasm, constructive feedback, and overall love and passion for this game--this WORLD--that we've created together.

Thank you for being such an integral part of what Arlor is today and as always for making me excited to come to work and the forums each day. My love to all of you this Thanksgiving holiday. <3 <3 <3

Coming Soon

Another little look into this year's Winter Event, check out these awesome Mountain Man vanities!

Juggernaut Review

Carapace is still collecting your feedback and impression on proposed Juggernaut changes. Be sure to join in on that conversation here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?275645-Juggernaut-Change-Discussion. We'll keep you updated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Xxkakuroxx
11-25-2015, 04:57 PM
First XD!!!!

Amicusdei
11-25-2015, 04:57 PM
first :)
First :)

well, almost

Darkluciferx
11-25-2015, 05:00 PM
Second Im poor working on Siria, no platinum for me :distress:

mesalin
11-25-2015, 05:05 PM
Nice

<Forgiveness>

Saud
11-25-2015, 05:05 PM
No event this week?
Omg , u batter guys have a event this week :/
Nice pet , and AA
Mage gun look funny
BUT!
Do not make plat tier VANITY! For winter event ! PLSSS DON'T

Endkey 2.0
11-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Another champion with shield.....meh

Looks cool though

Lol that mages gun..looks like AL is going into some next gen weapons @@

Iisolah
11-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Woah.. nice! Thank you! <3 :)

New daggers for rogues? :O ..or just a new weapon vanity?

Lastmind
11-25-2015, 06:06 PM
How strong will the damage reduction by Magma's shield be and will the effect stack with Nekro's Undead Scales?

Kakashis
11-25-2015, 06:15 PM
black dragon for black friday? I like it!

Schnitzel
11-25-2015, 06:54 PM
O_o mage gets a sniper rifle?

Froxanthar
11-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Please STS... Sword-shield vanity too please! Make it cooooool!

iheartu
11-25-2015, 07:31 PM
the mountain man vanity looks awesome..can't wait for this event :/ thanks sts

ketoh
11-25-2015, 07:40 PM
please do not change the warrior sword must be something new for example his spear with fort it would be cool

Iosses
11-25-2015, 07:45 PM
I was so excited for black friday... Nvm
I was kind of expecting a plat sale or some old item that couldnt be restored until now, but nope

Blueexorcists
11-25-2015, 07:55 PM
The vanitys are a little effy but luving that vanity weapon for mage

Thenightrises
11-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Thats nice keep my hopes up lol

BabVna
11-25-2015, 08:10 PM
some decent look of warrior vanity. Like it

Golem
11-25-2015, 08:21 PM
Awesome. Ty sts!!! Ty for all your updates. We all love sts

Qnoy
11-25-2015, 08:44 PM
Wow nice black dragon :)

Is the shield has the same mechanics with scorch dmg reduction? Or equal to nekro?

Sent From XT-1022

Sfubi
11-25-2015, 09:06 PM
Hello Hi!

I would like to be able to sort the guild list/stable alphabetically and by level.

I would also like crafted energy to be stored somewhere other than the crate/elix slot. Maybe a sort for that slot similar to the crafting window? Or how about a page down button.... something, anything :-) . It is next to impossible to open an elix during battle when we have to scroll past crafted energy, arena chests and other unstashable items. Maybe it would be better to move potions to a different spot, this would eliminate accidental egg and crate openings and make the pve fight scene much more enjoyable. Ramble ramble ramble....

Thank you for the game. At times it has been very upsetting or disappointing but after three years of game play, I am still here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

p.s. why are the Rogues calves bulky and the Tank calves whimpy :witless:

extrapayah
11-25-2015, 09:08 PM
and why is the egg version has to be 50 plat more expensive? is being limited is not enough???

Winkte
11-25-2015, 09:36 PM
and why is the egg version has to be 50 plat more expensive? is being limited is not enough???

Its seems like the opposite of a black friday sale .-.

Iots
11-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Please make Bow vanity weapon sts

eugene9707
11-25-2015, 09:42 PM
why did i think of Russians when i saw the mage vanity and weap? ._.

yeldarbroz
11-25-2015, 09:57 PM
One comment STS, make sure the guns don't become machine-ish if that makes sense. The guns have always been powered by arcane magic or medieval, like the Crystal guns or exp rifle (like a cannon which is a medieval weapon) or crossbow. Just don't make them look like WWI or WWII guns, and defiantly not like modern weapons. Thanks for all y'all do and keep the fun stuff coming!

Majin Vineet
11-25-2015, 10:42 PM
Looking at that's pic

Mage got serious :D

Wantows
11-25-2015, 11:02 PM
OMGGG niceee *o* waiting anxiously!!!

carl0266
11-25-2015, 11:05 PM
Could you please make the pet also avilable for gold!!! Please set aside the word "profit" atm STS always make a pet that needs platinum -.-

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

Vvards
11-25-2015, 11:11 PM
Wow nice black dragon :)

Is the shield has the same mechanics with scorch dmg reduction? Or equal to nekro?

Sent From XT-1022

It is an offensive shield as stated in the description, and not a defensive shield as in the case of nekro and scorch, ergo, it doesnt provide damage reduction. If in fact it does provide damage reduction, then R.I.P singe and to an extent nekro.

My 2 cents

epicrrr
11-25-2015, 11:20 PM
Really this couldve been singe particle effects.

Ceuidear
11-25-2015, 11:51 PM
Roasted Nekro:p
Make energy kits stashable, just stashable not tradeable :)

octavos
11-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Nice, im asking for more staff vanitys for mages...these guns are ok...but the way mages stand/shoot is a bit annoying. And with more elaborated vanitys being released the gun posture needs to ne improved. Because there is serious clipping issues. Even veteran vanitys need some tweaking. Anyway happy thxgivin ppl.

Eski
11-26-2015, 12:16 AM
With the colors of germany!

vawaid
11-26-2015, 12:21 AM
I like this forum, unlike dota 2 forum, totally crap, unfriendly, impolite words everywhere.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Energizeric
11-26-2015, 12:45 AM
That mage vanity set looks awesome. Looks like a machine gun LOL

Kaziscate
11-26-2015, 12:58 AM
Woo giant mage revolver with a sight on it ftw!

oneazeli
11-26-2015, 02:34 AM
Thanks! Please add a 100 pet AP.

ujangkampak
11-26-2015, 02:53 AM
nice ty...
also, pls add weapon vanity for staff, bow and sword with shield. cuz we have 2 type of weapon :)
ty

bonjovi3223
11-26-2015, 05:16 AM
Lol, what the heck is this STS. There is already a lot of frustration over recoloured vanities & gold version of pets.
Now, you do this. You take one of the most unique looking pets in the game and roast it. Just during Halloween event, I had been standing in town & joking about us having a gold nekro soon. Looks like I wasn't too far off.
Disappointed.
If you really want to release new pets, make them new.

Diggdugg
11-26-2015, 06:45 AM
Really! A modern day gun in a game set in the land of swords and magic... Smh

Dimitrian
11-26-2015, 07:08 AM
Hmm...winter suits...guns...i think those are grenades...

We're going to Russia!

Metoxx
11-26-2015, 08:44 AM
Not those unnecessary vanities for plat tiers award again! Noooo

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

illidan
11-26-2015, 10:14 AM
dear sts.....STOP IT!
Is AL phantasy themed game or star trek? look at mages gun -.- Ash's vanity the same...
why r u doing this? wanna copy lol's (leage of legends) combinating medieval style with modern? Please dont do saff like that.....its totaly, TOTALY ugly and doesnt make sense...is it sorcerer or sniper? well,stop ignoring timeline,or rename class please

P.S: I've got ignored this kind of comment few times before, sts (remi) I would like to see reply please

Eugeni000
11-26-2015, 10:29 AM
Great work sts! i like the pet :)

Earlingstad
11-26-2015, 10:44 AM
How could the sorcerer be given a sniper rifle? It does not really suit the timeline of the game.

Suggestion for winter event ---

A new winter-special face and hairstyle to be purchased with tokens. While designing, please bear in mind that it does not have to be so avant garde everytime. Most of us like normal cute stuff as well.

The new vanities like Eloia and Cinder cannot be worn without helm because the skin colour looks two-toned on the face and body. Could we please have a new winter face (a bit paler than the usual rogue face) so that we could wear it with these vanities?

mesalin
11-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Lol, what the heck is this STS. There is already a lot of frustration over recoloured vanities & gold version of pets.
Now, you do this. You take one of the most unique looking pets in the game and roast it. Just during Halloween event, I had been standing in town & joking about us having a gold nekro soon. Looks like I wasn't too far off.
Disappointed.
If you really want to release new pets, make them new.
Totally agreed with you mate
They just recolor pets :( sadly.
Well good enough that we got at least fox pet ( Pokémon <3 ) For winter event.
If they don't have idea for new pets lets make an contests in forum!
I know our community have so many awersome ideas, got few too but cant drawing. Lol

<Forgiveness>

raxaxic
11-26-2015, 11:17 AM
Sts is awesome! You guys rock!

Coco Cocos
11-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Slag+Nekro=This magma thing

Dex Putra
11-26-2015, 11:29 AM
It may be cold outside, but it's warm in the stable!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

New Pet Coming for Black Friday!

As of today's update, you may have seen a new addition to your pet stable--Magma. Your eyes do not deceive you! Magma is the newest addition to the Mythic pet line-up. This molten Undead Whelp will be available Friday 11/27 at 7am CST via the Stable and all Beastmasters.

Beastmasters will be selling the Magma EGG for 300 platinum for a limited time. On Thursday 12/3, the eggs will become unavailable.

The Stable will be selling Magma directly for 250 platinum, and will stay on sale even after the eggs leave the vendor.

TL;DR: Eggs are only available for the week! Magma will be available on the stable forever!

Other Stuff

Thank You

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a moment this update to send out my sincerest THANK YOU to the best gaming community I've ever been a part of. We've been doing these weekly community updates for almost a year now and every week you astound me with your enthusiasm, constructive feedback, and overall love and passion for this game--this WORLD--that we've created together.

Thank you for being such an integral part of what Arlor is today and as always for making me excited to come to work and the forums each day. My love to all of you this Thanksgiving holiday. <3 <3 <3

Coming Soon

Another little look into this year's Winter Event, check out these awesome Mountain Man vanities!

Juggernaut Review

Carapace is still collecting your feedback and impression on proposed Juggernaut changes. Be sure to join in on that conversation here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?275645-Juggernaut-Change-Discussion. We'll keep you updated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
nice...!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Coco Cocos
11-26-2015, 11:29 AM
Now with that gun for mage u can do 360 noscope XD

dontmissdarun
11-26-2015, 01:22 PM
What's Next?

Here are some idea for whats next i would love to see.
1: A event ressembling the garetta rebuild event where everyone in a.l. could contribute to a same goal in this case was rebuilt garetta it was so fun but ended so fast.
2:A event or simply a new option in the game where we could grind any map and a portal would sometimes spawn after killing a mob and friends could join in the bonus map ( dont remember the event that had this but i remember everyone was active in game and happy from the event, in the halloween event you have block the option of join that have kill all the fun and force us to sometimes solo boogie also not fun lol )
3:A new option in the game,a map where a number of wave come at your pt and you have to survive with a big boss at the end would be so fun ;P

Hope this idea will happen in the near future hehehehe

Swtdvl
11-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Nice pet...
But plz dont give vanities for plat tier
N plz give combine jewels atleast.
Doing great sts! I think all will love to have combine jewels, bow bag for rogue :p, a vanity weapon of shield for war...
Sry for my bad eng I hope u can understand :D

Coalhouse
11-26-2015, 02:34 PM
Vanities look good, I too first thought they were Russian (nothing wrong with that though). Tomahawks and "BFK" apt for "mountain-folk", not sure about the revolver (with scope) however. Perhaps something like this would be more fitting:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_long_rifle

Or perhaps the double-barrelled shotgun carried by the nott NPC in last year's winter event.

bonjovi3223
11-26-2015, 02:37 PM
@dontmissdarun
I had suggested a rebuilding event for all other towns after the way windmoore has been done.
They could create a separate mini event for each town with token rewards or something.

Shadeii AL
11-26-2015, 03:14 PM
So basically no prices will go down on blackfriday but there will be a new pet egg for 300 plat

StrangeAsylum
11-26-2015, 03:19 PM
I'd just like to make a suggestion and im not rambling at all, in the future (including winter event) consider adding new types of pets instead of recoloured. Thank you very much.

atqx
11-26-2015, 03:21 PM
oh very cool !!!!

Gladius
11-26-2015, 10:14 PM
These are all nice and all but I still cant enter the game! It just says I got Dc-ed riht fter log in

SunSky
11-26-2015, 10:34 PM
New vanity !! Is their a new bow vanity too ? And these vanities have aura effect or something to look more cold ? hehe

Ty sts for updates and events

Neisser Moya
11-26-2015, 10:36 PM
Yay a cool vanity sword :D

Daehanie
11-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Mage are always the ugly one.. 😔 i wish i will born as rogue in another life.. 😄😄😄😄

Buckledown
11-27-2015, 05:35 AM
warm clothes :unconscious:

Hartholzwurm
11-27-2015, 05:42 AM
mages gun looks alike modern and........ugly...doesnt fit in this game....sorry.. no good idea :cower:

Coalhouse
11-27-2015, 07:58 AM
Hmm. On closer inspection, it appears that the sorcerer's revolver has not been "rendered" correctly. Perhaps STS is pulling our collective leg.

Haligali
11-27-2015, 09:48 AM
mages gun looks alike modern and........ugly...doesnt fit in this game....sorry.. no good idea :cower:

i like the gun, but maybe too modern yeah. an AK-47 would be better :)

Arcanedragon
11-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Is the sale for Black Friday just magma?

extrapayah
11-27-2015, 12:55 PM
anyway, magma's ignition doesn't reduce armor as said in the description... please check for it, thanks...

Magemagix
11-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Lol the mage weapon looks like a machine gun( i think nxt will be SPAS 12 :p)

Btw where is bow vanity for rogues in winter? :(
Most rogues use bow nowadays

Silvantauriel
11-27-2015, 01:23 PM
The vanitys are a little effy but luving that vanity weapon for mage

New Vanitys so so compared to the Holloween Bath and Cinder outfits. Mage Weapon is definitely the only winner !
I will also add that only one Item for Black Friday was a bit of a disappointment, you guts should have added another pet or two like Abaddon.
And my last comment is that Black Friday is all about great deals, Magmas price of 250 plat does not qualify as a Black Friday type of price, 175 plat would have been really exciting.
Sorry STS, but that's my honest feelings and feedback for you guys, Happy Holidays !

Seoemase Ron
11-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Vanity is suppa cool guys .. :)

Faliziaga
11-29-2015, 03:26 AM
I would like to see the rogue Glintstone set function as described with a 100% pull chance and a 4 sec stun.

Dex Scene
11-29-2015, 07:33 AM
Yeah I am late to see this thread but why do rogues get dagger vanity again?
Need new bow vanity please.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Frostquantum
11-29-2015, 10:19 AM
Why isn't passive attack doing area damage?😞😭

PoorLand
11-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Nice.....But Rogues need news Vanity Bows!.
AND PLS.....PLS!
DONT MAKE VANITYS FOR REWARDS IN PLAT TIER!
TY

Enviado de meu SM-G110B usando Tapatalk

Gerran
11-30-2015, 12:28 AM
nice....................

Iots
11-30-2015, 04:16 AM
yes please BOW VANITY!!

Nat King Aggrey
11-30-2015, 05:02 AM
Ya dat warrior vanity weapon

Remiem
11-30-2015, 12:54 PM
dear sts.....STOP IT!
Is AL phantasy themed game or star trek? look at mages gun -.- Ash's vanity the same...
why r u doing this? wanna copy lol's (leage of legends) combinating medieval style with modern? Please dont do saff like that.....its totaly, TOTALY ugly and doesnt make sense...is it sorcerer or sniper? well,stop ignoring timeline,or rename class please

P.S: I've got ignored this kind of comment few times before, sts (remi) I would like to see reply please

Thank you for the feedback, illidan, and the others who mentioned the same concerns. This is definitely something we'll keep in mind going forward. We branched out a little in our looks in order to bring a new variety of styles to players who wish to further customize their characters, but it is definitely good to note that sticking more closely to the style/theme of the game is something that you guys are interested in. Thank you. :)

Niixed
11-30-2015, 01:39 PM
Thank you for the feedback, illidan, and the others who mentioned the same concerns. This is definitely something we'll keep in mind going forward. We branched out a little in our looks in order to bring a new variety of styles to players who wish to further customize their characters, but it is definitely good to note that sticking more closely to the style/theme of the game is something that you guys are interested in. Thank you. :)

I disagree with Illidan. Arcane Legends is primarily a fantasy game, but having vanity that goes a little outside the fantasy genre doesn't hurt the fantasy feel of the game. Sorcerers have guns (albeit "magic" guns) in the game and it has been like that since the beginning. I love Ash's gun, the party popper, the crossbow and the upcoming winter event gun vanity. The inclusion of guns (could have been wand vs staff, slingshot vs staff, etc.) already crossed the boundary. It's a device that fires a small guided projectile, it's too late to say 'don't have guns in the game!'

I do agree there should be more fantasy-ish gun vanities (aka crossbow) to give players like Illidan more options. Nobody is forcing anyone to wear any vanity. If you don't like it don't equip it.

Coalhouse
11-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Hand-held firearms have been a feature of warfare from the 13th Century in China and the 14th in Europe. This is well within the "mediaeval" period previously mentioned.

With a few rare (and not necessarily reliable) exceptions, they were very similar to each other in that they were single-shot muzzle-loaders. Although double-barrelled "fowling-pieces" were known.

From the 1830s, reliable multi-shot firearms began to be mass produced. This spelled the end of the "swashbuckler" and the rise of the "gunslinger".

Consequently, any style of gun reminiscent of those produced before the development of the "pepperbox" pistol or the percussion revolver, is in keeping with a fantasy mediaeval setting.

reiewaun
11-30-2015, 03:53 PM
What wrong with u people I find the mage sniper riffle really good, and seeing that rogue weapon van is daggers and comparing to weapons I start not like the idea of new ghoulish lv 46 if they don't have a good proc

Coalhouse
11-30-2015, 04:22 PM
As for the optical sight, the telescope is generally considered to have been invented in 1608. This lead to experimental optical sights by the early part of the century, well before the advent of the modern firearm.

Rifled barrels are not an issue, as they were in limited use from the 15th Century and are externally similar to the more common smooth-bore barrels anyway.

Incidentally, I have no problem with "Ash's Cannon", as it looks more like a tiny brazier than any sort of modern firearm. In addition, the "party popper" is simply a piece of whimsy, like the other party weapon vanities.

moeztape
11-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Lol plz dont dagger... most like bow.. plz change that's like stormbow or bow of syrillax maybe hehe :p

Muhd Faizal Fikri
12-01-2015, 12:50 AM
What ever sts wana do please please please repair the worst lag delay isue has been 7 days I cant play ARCANE LEGEND this is the worst connection since 6month++ playing arcane legend.

In town: 5++ping suddenly up to 3-9k
In pvp map: while sit nobody arround 4++ping when clash screen freeze 3 secs 20k++ping
In normal map solo: entering 6++ping during clash with 3-4mob 8k++ping-20k++ping
In elite map 4 people party: entering 2k++ping during clash 40k++ping(sometime freeze till disconnect)
Auction: open auction 5secs waitting before item displayed, searching item 3-12secs waitting before get displayed.

This all thing happen since the bonus plat event. Please respond to us who have lag isue most all of us are not playing for free. Everyday login 3-5mint with hope all the worst lagging was just a nightmare and begone but aready 7 days its never be gone.

I aready ask services from my net provider *they never reduce any bandwidth or do anything in game bandwidth +I hve no problem at all with other app/games/streaming video* please take action 7days cant play the game that I used to spent over an 10-12hour everyday. Its not my net provider faulty/problem.

ilhanna
12-01-2015, 03:25 AM
Remove Shade, Gladiator and Noble legendary gear from Arena loot and add more primary jewels to the loot table please.

Arcanedragon
12-01-2015, 09:45 AM
I actually liked the mage weapon vanity but now due to complaints it will most likely not be implemented. And the rogue weapon vanity will probably be changed to some great looking bow while mage's sniper will be changed for the worse.

Muhd Faizal Fikri
12-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Aready been 8 days for me and still having the lag/delay/arcane ping. I used to play 6-10hours everyday but now only 5-10mint just to check if the worst lagged is gone but its never for 8 days aready.

Akhil Shady
12-01-2015, 11:18 AM
For the winter event make a pet for 2,500 like the goblins which had nightshade this way it would be much nicer

Iots
12-02-2015, 04:16 AM
Sts Most of us are pvp player!! And we need BOW vanity not daggers

Lil' Vaan
12-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Those vanities look cool but please add frost bow vanity or any bow vanity which looks like frozen or frost..

Xxdisarrayxx
12-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Yay another unusable rogue weapon vanity. Because daggers is what everyone uses -_-

abigailsl
12-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Love the mage gun best vanity ever 😄

reiewaun
12-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Think smart new weapon for rogue is ghoulish 46 this dagg van will be at plat tier, in Halloween plat bow vanity bow weapons