PDA

View Full Version : no more machines!

illidan
11-26-2015, 12:10 PM
-Firstly look at comunity update november 25th

- what is happening!? shamans, mages and mighty wizards...what they gave to us? We already lost our magic power and chosed machine guns?! Show to Arlor we r still powerful sorcerers!

- well....Ash's vanity ?
Cyborg dude in land of swords and magic?!

- after ash canon ( it was on edge already...) we r getting AK-47? Why r mages going to join russian army? (nothing against Russia ;-) )

-Am I onlyone who miss old magic weapons? even guns...ok...but they were powered by magic or medieval themed!

FOR STS: wanna add machines? no problem...make dwarf steam machines, it can look medieval (well...mean phantasy medieval) and be machinized at once...

Tabeer Amin
11-26-2015, 12:17 PM
If it boosts my stats, I dont care even if theres machine guns or bazooka or whatever. :>

Bmwmsix
11-26-2015, 01:12 PM
One positive aspect is there at least its not recycled :banana:

Ebezaanec
11-26-2015, 01:19 PM
It's all a part of the plan!

Arlor will approach modernization as a few wealthy individuals discover the power of coal... then steam... then electricity! They will forever transform the landscape, destroying forests for expansion of their factories and enslaving countless towns for labor in said factories/mines. In their ruthless quest to cut production costs and fill their stashes, they will construct massive armies of mechanical robots to meet their unquenchable demands.

Guess what we have to do? To protect the ancient arcane environment from being threatened by such unrestricted destruction, we will have to face off against the robots and restore Arlor to its natural, untainted beauty.

Giant robot bosses! Charging through desolate factories! Plus, wouldn't it be cool to use lightning against robots? Good conductors, hehe.

epicrrr
11-26-2015, 01:25 PM
I really wish we get a mechanical arcane pet, maybe one of those Gnome machine thingy with artificial intelligence. :)

baymiyagi
11-26-2015, 01:29 PM
considering the latest politics in the middle east, the world is going in a third world war direction so as AL vanities :D I find the new vanities quite accurate in that context :D

yeldarbroz
11-26-2015, 02:45 PM
I totally agree, this is what I said in reply to the weekly community update:

One comment STS, make sure the guns don't become machine-ish if that makes sense. The guns have always been powered by arcane magic or medieval, like the Crystal guns or exp rifle (like a cannon which is a medieval weapon) or crossbow. Just don't make them look like WWI or WWII guns, and defiantly not like modern weapons. Thanks for all y'all do and keep the fun stuff coming!

Keep AL as the fantasy world we all know and love! #StayFantasy

sipackong
11-26-2015, 04:10 PM
If it boosts my stats, I dont care even if theres machine guns or bazooka or whatever. :>

Lol mage with bazooka will be fun
Boooommmm

Reunegade
11-26-2015, 04:13 PM
It's all a part of the plan!

Arlor will approach modernization as a few wealthy individuals discover the power of coal... then steam... then electricity! They will forever transform the landscape, destroying forests for expansion of their factories and enslaving countless towns for labor in said factories/mines. In their ruthless quest to cut production costs and fill their stashes, they will construct massive armies of mechanical robots to meet their unquenchable demands.

Guess what we have to do? To protect the ancient arcane environment from being threatened by such unrestricted destruction, we will have to face off against the robots and restore Arlor to its natural, untainted beauty.

Giant robot bosses! Charging through desolate factories! Plus, wouldn't it be cool to use lightning against robots? Good conductors, hehe.
Arcane Legends Part II: Star Legends