PDA

View Full Version : Scammer

Silentarrow
06-05-2011, 01:39 PM
While i was trying to do a begging contest i encountered this guy, who is most likely a scammerhttp://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x421/silentslash/701d8567.jpg

I didn't know if i should report him or not....

Sky../
06-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Pic doesn't show

Silentarrow
06-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Just relized im trying to fix it.

LADYHADASSA
06-05-2011, 01:42 PM
If you think somone is a scammer... If their play can ruin anothers play report him with ss... Let the devs decide if you are not sure

Zeus
06-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Anyways, these should be reported at support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @. Drama doesn't need to be on forums unless there is a highly good reason :).

Sky../
06-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Anyways, these should be reported at support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @. Drama doesn't need to be on forums unless there is a highly good reason :).

I disagree with the last part. No reason is good enough to bring drama to the forums.

Granted, i do lve reading those drama threads once in a while.

Silentarrow
06-05-2011, 01:46 PM
K pic is up :)

LADYHADASSA
06-05-2011, 01:49 PM
That is a report issue.. Just send it in to the above mentioned e mail :)

NeoQueen
06-05-2011, 01:53 PM
I disagree with the last part. No reason is good enough to bring drama to the forums.

Granted, i do lve reading those drama threads once in a while.

Took the words right out of my head. Also, reading some of those threads is better than any drama reality tv I've seen.

JaytB
06-05-2011, 02:16 PM
I was waiting for the pic before commenting. But really, can these types of threads just stop please? I'm not saying you're not telling us everything, but you have to admit that there are always 2 sides to a story. For all I know, you could have a beef with the other guy and trying to give him a bad name. I mean, look at that screenshot. The only thing it shows is you saying he shouldn't ask for account info.

Now, I don't mean to be offensive in any way, but there's a reason there's a report button you know. Just press it, send a mail to the devs explaining why, and move on. Nothing good ever comes from threads like these, other than entertaining a few people I guess.

Zeus
06-05-2011, 02:20 PM
I think people have the idea that if they report it on forums, the offender will get banned/dealt with quicker. Also, they like to hear people cheering them on, giving their opinions. Which is why they make these sort of threads. How do I know? Experience, but now I know better not to do it, after a few recent ones. Support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @ is still the best way :D.

thugimmortal
06-05-2011, 02:25 PM
hey range you should use this pic
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k628/thugimmortal/support.jpg

Zeus
06-05-2011, 02:31 PM
hey range you should use this pic
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k628/thugimmortal/support.jpg

Rofl, definitely. Mind PMing me it? This is what I'm going to use from now on.

Gaddy
06-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Begging contest?

Kettle meet Mr. Pot...

Silentarrow
06-05-2011, 03:59 PM
I was waiting for the pic before commenting. But really, can these types of threads just stop please? I'm not saying you're not telling us everything, but you have to admit that there are always 2 sides to a story. For all I know, you could have a beef with the other guy and trying to give him a bad name. I mean, look at that screenshot. The only thing it shows is you saying he shouldn't ask for account info.
Now, I don't mean to be offensive in any way, but there's a reason there's a report button you know. Just press it, send a
mail to the devs explaining why, and move on. Nothing good ever comes from threads like these, other than entertaining a few people I guess.

I have never seen this person before i saw him saying this... I asked him to stop over and over again for about 5 minutes and he wouldnt. And yes i sent the devs a email telling them about him. Lastly, i'll stop posting these i just wanted to know if this was worth reporting.

Silentarrow
06-05-2011, 04:02 PM
I think people have the idea that if they report it on forums, the offender will get banned/dealt with quicker. Also, they like to hear people cheering them on, giving their opinions. Which is why they make these sort of threads. How do I know? Experience, but now I know better not to do it, after a few recent ones. Support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @ is still the best way :D.

Along with the reply to KungFu, i didn't know where to report him to (he left the town) thanks for the link to devs email.

Otukura
06-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Along with the reply to KungFu, i didn't know where to report him to (he left the town) thanks for the link to devs email.

To report someone you can't see type "/report <inserttheirnamehere>"

Silentarrow
06-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Ok thanks! Didnt know there were shortcuts to these things.

Otukura
06-05-2011, 06:45 PM
type "/" to see all of them