PDA

View Full Version : Check out my twitch! PVE Kill Grind

lucaskane2480
11-27-2015, 01:02 AM
A lot of people have been asking how I gain my pve kills and what my strategy is, check out my twitch, streaming live now! come on and hang out! http://www.twitch.tv/celerysamazing

Ascents
11-27-2015, 02:29 AM
I think I missed it and im not sure if the video saves.

What was your technique?

lucaskane2480
11-27-2015, 04:05 AM
I think I missed it and im not sure if the video saves.

What was your technique?

I'll post a video to YouTube and provide the link of the video here tomorrow! Sorry you missed the stream, I streamed for about a half hour, didn't really get any interest so I stopped. Check this page tomorrow, I'll sure to have the video here :)

Ascents
11-27-2015, 04:15 AM
I'll post a video to YouTube and provide the link of the video here tomorrow! Sorry you missed the stream, I streamed for about a half hour, didn't really get any interest so I stopped. Check this page tomorrow, I'll sure to have the video here :)

Alright thank you!

lucaskane2480
11-27-2015, 11:02 AM
Alright thank you!

I'm having trouble posting the video to YouTube so I guess I'll just type it out. I do wt4.. Run in a circle (skipping all side rooms) I've found this is way faster and you gain more kills per hour than killing everything in the map. I adverage 1 minute and 40 seconds- 2 minute runs, gaining around 130-150 kills each run. I adverage around 1,000 kills every 15 minutes or 10,000 kills every 3 hours. I am a mage, so it could be different than other classes, but if you can average 2 minute runs you should be golden. Oh and try to skip the skeletons that come up from the ground as they don't count towards your pve kill count. This doesn't seem like a lot, but it definitely has helped me out a lot, just time consuming.

Ascents
11-27-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm having trouble posting the video to YouTube so I guess I'll just type it out. I do wt4.. Run in a circle (skipping all side rooms) I've found this is way faster and you gain more kills per hour than killing everything in the map. I adverage 1 minute and 40 seconds- 2 minute runs, gaining around 130-150 kills each run. I adverage around 1,000 kills every 15 minutes or 10,000 kills every 3 hours. I am a mage, so it could be different than other classes, but if you can average 2 minute runs you should be golden. Oh and try to skip the skeletons that come up from the ground as they don't count towards your pve kill count. This doesn't seem like a lot, but it definitely has helped me out a lot, just time consuming.

Whats your ign and how much pve do you have?

lucaskane2480
11-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Whats your ign and how much pve do you have?
I am currently rank 4 on the pve mage leaderboard.