PDA

View Full Version : Problems

Barbamitsos
06-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Devs are you gonna fix the auto target or not? And please stop this thing that beings you to thw position u were before when mobs hit u. Its annoying!!!!! I cant move!

KingFu
06-01-2010, 05:10 AM
I hate that freezing thing, it's been around since the beginning!

Futumsh
06-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Is there something wrong with the autotargeting to be fixed?

Sayishere
06-01-2010, 08:05 AM
i think they mean the select targetting where you tap on the mob to target, the devs already said this is will be fixed in the next patch

the other problem they mention is when mobs attack you and you get stuck in place (i think its when the mob does a crit on you)

it doesnt allow you to kite the mob since you snare them or root them and you cant run away

Royce
06-01-2010, 08:24 AM
the other problem they mention is when mobs attack you and you get stuck in place (i think its when the mob does a crit on you)

I think it's actually when you get stunned, and it sounds like barbamitsos is also having lag issues. Lag is the only thing that can cause you to move back to a position you were in before. Basically you got stunned, and the server knew it, but your client didn't, so it lets you keep moving. When they eventually catch up with one another, the server wins, and you are sent back to where you were stunned without knowing it.

maneut
06-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Devs are you gonna fix the auto target or not? And please stop this thing that beings you to thw position u were before when mobs hit u. Its annoying!!!!! I cant move!

Hehe.. just spam health pots and run at the same time.. I did that and live to pull to my group most of the time.. but then again, I'm on my warrior.. maybe I'll try later with my archer and see if I can pull just as well lol :)

Rambogesus
06-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah it is quite painful when you can't switch targets or move te autotargetig needs to be fixed soon