PDA

View Full Version : reporting issues

Arterra
06-05-2011, 05:27 PM
a while ago i saw something meriting reporting. However, when i tried to, it sent me to the device's email client.

I dont want to spend my time sending an email to report someone, the older system of report and be done with it was simple and effective. Also, i dont use my device's email app since the emails take space, and don't want a unprotected access to my email (as in someone picking up my tablet and reading it).

If you guys did it to curb the nonsense reporting, like "i dont like you so reported HA!" then ok, maybe include a in-game text sending option. Hey, maybe include it as part of the player mail package.

NeoQueen
06-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Are u talking about when u click on the offender and then try to report as opposed to simply using the /report command? If I remember correctly using the / command doesn't require an email. It just reports them.

Arterra
06-05-2011, 05:39 PM
hmm alright then, yes it was when pressing the report button on their page.

ill make sure to /report until then

NeoQueen
06-05-2011, 05:41 PM
U might want to hang in forest haven and double check just in case.

Ayrilana
06-05-2011, 05:42 PM
It bumps you to your email but when you back out of it there's a message that says that the individual has been reported.

Otukura
06-05-2011, 06:26 PM
It bumps you to your email but when you back out of it there's a message that says that the individual has been reported.

That, I think they're just trying to get more information on the report.

Arterra
06-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Bumping, since reporting players is really the only way to get rid of them.

Again, interrupting the game for a report is very discouraging and will not even work on devices that don't support multitasking

Pharcyde
06-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Bumping, since reporting players is really the only way to get rid of them.

Again, interrupting the game for a report is very discouraging and will not even work on devices that don't support multitasking

*cough* Jailbreak *cough*

Anyways. I just do the /report. At least Pocket Legends doesn't have a 60 second wait like Runescape does.

Arterra
06-28-2011, 12:00 AM
*cough* Jailbreak *cough*

Anyways. I just do the /report. At least Pocket Legends doesn't have a 60 second wait like Runescape does.
Not everyone has access or a wish to do so. Also,not all devices can handle it lol.

Oewaden
06-28-2011, 10:05 PM

Thats true, it does in fact report them if you just back out of the email, but I got an email from STS support later on saying "thanks for using the report feature, however, since you didn't include exact details of the issue, no action will be taken". Just FYI :)