PDA

View Full Version : Chromebook Characters All Slow

TerryDarc
11-27-2015, 08:20 AM
I've got a small herd of 8 characters, ranging from a 41 and 61 birds, 73 bear and 22 and 73 rhinos, 66 mage, 60 and 80 foxes. They are all fun and I play them all. I pay good plat to play.

They all share one unfortunate characteristic: they are slow runners. More walking than running. Any other character in my group can outrun me in ANY character. It's not dex and it's not int and it's not str. The only thing I can see is that the OS is slow or rather the implementation of PL on chrome OS is slow. The only other machine I can test this hypothesis on is my wife's Kindle Fire. May do that but I cannot see what else it can be.

When I've got a 1.5x or 3x blessing, I can outrun other characters, so it's not a limitation of the computer itself: an HP 14 Chromebook. They COULD be made to run the same speed - that is only fair.

Have a footrace online and see if I'm not right. Test this. Then if I'm right, someone in PL needs to turn up the speed for Chrome OS toons, please.

Crashgangsta
11-27-2015, 01:37 PM
Stop cryin like a baby,and buy an combo elixir,for GOD's sake.Chromebook chars arr not slow.It's just your little baby mind.

TerryDarc
12-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Stop cryin like a baby,and buy an combo elixir,for GOD's sake.Chromebook chars arr not slow.It's just your little baby mind.

And how would you know? If you had bothered to read what I wrote, you could write a bug report from it. Stop being an idiot, oh mighty "forum adept".

Do YOU have a chromebook. If not - STFU.

Befs
12-03-2015, 06:09 PM
@ OP ignore crash.

Also I have a chromebook, so I decided to test this, and I wasn't getting the same issue. Are you lagging?

Vigilante
12-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Prob your chrome sucks

Beslol
12-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Prob your chrome sucks

Your chrome is not as good as mine*****
SUKS is a strong word... U don't want him to do dumb things lel

TerryDarc
12-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Lagging? Pings are all over the place, green usually, yellow sometimes.
No, I've run this on several wifis including those that test up to 50 MBPS down/5 MBPS up. I've run it on two different chromebooks, many wifi nets, different character types.

I got a 1.25 combo bonus yesterday with 25% faster run and could beat people with that. So, give chromebooks (how would PL know?, in the download, I guess) 5 or 10% speedup and the 25% which is too much.

TerryDarc
12-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Also a really, really stupid thing to say. I have used two different Chromebook, different makes - same problem.

Befs
12-06-2015, 10:30 AM
I tested using a samsung chromebook with no issue, even raced against mac (using google chrome on mac) and phone. I had no issue...

If you can't get this problem resolved, hopefully you can play on a different device, good luck!

Crashgangsta
12-08-2015, 10:15 AM
There is no such "slow walking bug"... St
fu u little fakely-married little baby.

OH MIGHTY "MEMBER",YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS SO OVER FLOWING !!!!

Vigilante
12-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Your chrome is not as good as mine*****
SUKS is a strong word... U don't want him to do dumb things lel

Are you sure?

Vigilante
12-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Also a really, really stupid thing to say. I have used two different Chromebook, different makes - same problem.

Maybe delete Pl? and reinstall it?

Itoopeo
03-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Try pushing W harder!
Or try screaming while running.
Also if you start eating carrots in the morning and putting on your socks before underpants, that might work. ;-)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk