PDA

View Full Version : [Glitch] Glintstone Shield - proc works on any weapon

soon
11-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Hi, I found this glitch in the new mythic warrior. As the title says, I can use the proc on other weapons. Just make an attack and change the weapon.
It will probably be corrected in future updates, so enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMviuXjhpNY

PS. It would be difficult to make the proc for Slain king warriors visible. A change in the enemy color, or the indication that I'm being healed. Anything. I liked the meteor Rogue and Gnomes of the Mage.

debitmandiri
11-27-2015, 09:13 AM
Oh shushhh ..... -.-

aneshsinghblu
11-27-2015, 09:29 AM
you just spoilt black Friday

Motherless_Child
11-27-2015, 10:46 AM
you just spoilt black friday

lol....................

Spell
11-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Hahahahaha now i see why i got so many duels from warriors the past few days xD.
(Too bad it didnt make much of a difference)

srazman
11-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Oooo no... Time to sell my maul then :(

rustygun
11-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Grrrrrrrrr Remi hun if you ever feel like sometimes you want to say something but the manner in which you wana say it would make a sewer sound like a clean place.... Thats how I'm feeling right now! Grrr man tell me your ign so I can farm you out of existance feel brave and just do it please...Grrrrr kill joy omg..

Mariohekmat
11-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Dude are u kidding me? Im so angry and pissed atm i wanna say bad words but i cant this bug warriors chance to kill rogues and mages also to get parties in pve and chance to get into time record lb and u just ruined it why every time something good happen to warriors there has to be someone to cry bout it?? Ur just a rogue/mage who lost to a warrior tell me ur ign so i can farm u

rustygun
11-27-2015, 01:45 PM
It honesty don't make much difference for me it just give maulers the a little more edge in vs I'm not a mauler but damn I hate to see that weapon extinct its a beautiful piece proc is beautiful even if it kill me in vs its one of the sweetest look :( once a tank proc and kill my whole team it was the funniest thing to me make maul upgradable plz..

Zylx
11-27-2015, 02:01 PM
@soon i applaud you for posting this on the forums.

Haters gonna hate

"potatoes gonna potate." -Ral

Zylx
11-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Grrrrrrrrr Remi hun if you ever feel like sometimes you want to say something but the manner in which you wana say it would make a sewer sound like a clean place.... Thats how I'm feeling right now! Grrr man tell me your ign so I can farm you out of existance feel brave and just do it please...Grrrrr kill joy omg..

Dude are u kidding me? Im so angry and pissed atm i wanna say bad words but i cant this bug warriors chance to kill rogues and mages also to get parties in pve and chance to get into time record lb and u just ruined it why every time something good happen to warriors there has to be someone to cry bout it?? Ur just a rogue/mage who lost to a warrior tell me ur ign so i can farm u

So what? A bug's a bug and bugs get fixed. Blame STS for devaluing warriors in the first place, not this guy.

Btw his IGN is Odd. Farm Odd.

Schnitzel
11-27-2015, 02:53 PM
No spell its an old thing, been doing it for ages with the aegis.. But welldone to the original poster, AWESOME PERSON. It was something that made the game fun for warriors again and their parties. If used correctly. YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON
GOOD JOB SIR.. Lets all applaud this AWESOME PLAYER...

I fixed it for ya :p

bonjovi3223
11-27-2015, 02:57 PM
Instead, let's all applaud your unnecessary and wildly blown-up hostility over a measely game. If you dont like bugs getting fixed, then stop whining and go play Hungry Hungry Hippos.
Is HHH a retirement home? Is that gonna be life after AL for us all?

intizamfamily888
11-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Just to all the haters... just stop playing warior then zzz...
And yes i quitted and went on as a mage and now as rogue. But pls stop crying, because someone just told sts abt a bug. Bugs are bugs, which will get fixed soon anyways. And im sure there are plenty more who reported this already in form of a mail to the support. So why just blaim this one person who said something sts probably already know about. Pls stop this drama. I know you guys will start saying class balance blablabla. As u noticed with the jugg buff thread sts noticing that and trying to change something. Soo just stop the drama and enjoy the black friday and the new pet:)
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 4gb RAM using Tapatalk

MasterP
11-27-2015, 03:15 PM
@odd very smart comments, but i highly doubt you've ever played as a tank in this game.
As it is we are overwhelmingly underpowered and of no use most of the time. This finally gave warriors something to enjoy at end-game and be involved in parties. Even solo-ing as a tank was a pleasure.
*Its not about bugs getting fixed, its about having it there for ages, and having one person spoil it for a class that is already struggling in this game. I could name a bug or few that would spoil it for others. But why do that? Because im not a Sell Out.
Further more iv never heard of hungry hungry hippos, i suggest you keep to your kiddy games, while we address an important subject here.

Zylx
11-27-2015, 03:21 PM
@odd very smart comments, but i highly doubt you've ever played as a tank in this game.
As it is we are overwhelmingly underpowered and of no use most of the time. This finally gave warriors something to enjoy at end-game and be involved in parties. Even solo-ing as a tank was a pleasure.
*Its not about bugs getting fixed, its about having it there for ages, and having one person spoil it for a class that is already struggling in this game. I could name a bug or few that would spoil it for others. But why do that? Because im not a Sell Out.
Further more iv never heard of hungry hungry hippos, i suggest you keep to your kiddy games, while we address an important subject here.

I actually mained as a warrior for my first year, then transitioned to mage as i felt warriors were a little slow and didnt appeal to my play style. All in all, jokes aside, you really didnt need to succumb to hostility against the OP. Those insults were highly unnecessary. Instead of relying on bugs, warriors need to be paid more attention to. Blame STS for ruining warriors.

Cross
11-27-2015, 03:26 PM
Lets not forget there are ''hundreds'' of bugs reported and yet not fixed.

- The Squeakems 'n Squish that grant 250 armor instead of 100.
- The warrior skill charge bug after releasing skyward smash.

These are bugs that I'm sure of 99% can agree they are annoying, which I can not say about this bug.

I agree though, bugs are bugs and they should get fixed, but lets not start at the middle. Start at fixing old bugs.

Zylx
11-27-2015, 03:41 PM
Is HHH a retirement home? Is that gonna be life after AL for us all?

Believe it or not, the hippos are actually equally balanced. ;)

Candylicks
11-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Lol good catch. Cute video too. Good share! Fixing wars isn't best done with bugs but legitimate skill fixing by sts. So guys, chill on the op he just is reporting a bug which is what the forums are for.

Haligali
11-27-2015, 04:16 PM
read the 'where should my post go?' remiem thread before you start a new, put this in bug section and noone will care next time, even devs :)

Zylx
11-27-2015, 04:19 PM
read the 'where should my post go?' remiem thread before you start a new, put this in bug section and noone will care next time, even devs :)

The safest place to post anything is the PL Suggestions section ;)

rustygun
11-27-2015, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=intizamfamily888;2332813]Just to all the haters... just stop playing warior then zzz...
And yes i quitted and went on as a mage and now as rogue. But pls stop crying, because someone just told sts abt a bug. Bugs are bugs, which will get fixed soon anyways. And im sure there are plenty more who reported this already in form of a mail to the support. So why just blaim this one person who said something sts probably already know about. Pls stop this drama. I know you guys will start saying class balance blablabla. As u noticed with the jugg buff thread sts noticing that and trying to change something. Soo just stop the drama and enjoy the black friday and the new pet:)
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 4gb RAM using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Don't misunderstand me speaking how I feel for hating. I plan not to bash gang or say anything thats negative to this person... Online bullying is not my style dude. I kill persons just because I find thier names rude, inappropriate or if they trash talk don't have to be me.. But this thing he reporting its not even ops with all the problems we face with tanks.. Man I don't use it still die like paper against rogue or mages but tank vs tank take skills and that I got.

Oezheasate
11-27-2015, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=intizamfamily888;2332813]Just to all the haters... just stop playing warior then zzz...
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 4gb RAM using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Don't misunderstand me speaking how I feel for hating. I plan not to bash gang or say anything thats negative to this person... Online bullying is not my style dude. I kill persons just because I find thier names rude, inappropriate or if they trash talk don't have to be me.. But this thing he reporting its not even ops with all the problems we face with tanks.. Man I don't use it still die like paper against rogue or mages but tank vs tank take skills and that I got.

U need bonesaw for mages bruh, and rogues u can only hope ur jugg will last long enough.

intizamfamily888
11-27-2015, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=rustygun;2332868]

U need bonesaw for mages bruh, and rogues u can only hope ur jugg will last long enough.
In my opinion tanks are not supposed to vs. They are more like the protector in clashes. I dont see the point that a war kills a rogue in vs. Tank is the healer and the rogue the huge damage dealer.

Zylx
11-27-2015, 05:28 PM
Grrr man tell me your ign so I can farm you out of existance feel brave and just do it please...Grrrrr kill joy omg..

Don't misunderstand me speaking how I feel for hating. I plan not to bash gang or say anything thats negative to this person... Online bullying is not my style dude.

I believe making harrassing threats is still considered bullying man. Not cool.

Schnitzel
11-27-2015, 06:30 PM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/919hfQmLj8L._SL1500_.jpg
Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Believe it or not, the hippos are actually equally balanced. ;)

...unless you play on a slanted table...then one person has a higher chance at winning...

I believe making harrassing threats is still considered bullying man. Not cool.

I agree with this.
And to others here who have posted insults or harassment posts, maybe you need to read up on what is Cyberbullying: http://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/what-is-it/

also, I don't think some of y'all know this but...

THIS IS A GAME NOT REAL LIFE. DON'T GET SO WORKED UP OVER IT

That being said, I'm asking the mods to close this thread before the flames get any worse

*drops mic*
*grabs fire extinguisher*

rustygun
11-27-2015, 07:07 PM
So what? A bug's a bug and bugs get fixed. Blame STS for devaluing warriors in the first place, not this guy.

Btw his IGN is Odd. Farm Odd.

What's a bug? It doesn't affect warrior in a negative way do you hear us complaining that favor bow proc do too much DMG? Haha poor mage if bow proc and shield not up that's s dead smurf this effect just give us and interesting look like a bat compared to a butterfly STG have more important issues to fix in game like jug and making game mutually beneficial for me and others like myself to spend real money in game.. You guys just complain about everything.. I even see complaints about STG only caring for people who can spend platz I see nothing wrong with that business is about making profit.. Hours of working on ideas then CG design coordinate movement etc I'd sure as hell like to get payed if I was owner of STG if I was speaking for STG I'd say platz player we love you but respect the rules set by us or we go ban u from game. haha ok bad joke, with that said I rest my case lol... Cya guys hurry delete this eye sore thread plz...

rustygun
11-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Ooop almost forget please leave bow proc alone fight sucks when opponent too weak I love a good fight :)

Zylx
11-27-2015, 07:39 PM
What's a bug? It doesn't affect warrior in a negative way do you hear us complaining that favor bow proc do too much DMG? Haha poor mage if bow proc and shield not up that's s dead smurf this effect just give us and interesting look like a bat compared to a butterfly STG have more important issues to fix in game like jug and making game mutually beneficial for me and others like myself to spend real money in game.. You guys just complain about everything.. I even see complaints about STG only caring for people who can spend platz I see nothing wrong with that business is about making profit.. Hours of working on ideas then CG design coordinate movement etc I'd sure as hell like to get payed if I was owner of STG if I was speaking for STG I'd say platz player we love you but respect the rules set by us or we go ban u from game. haha ok bad joke, with that said I rest my case lol... Cya guys hurry delete this eye sore thread plz...

A bug is an error in coding and computer software. It doesnt necessarily need to be negative. The bug is something that is unintentional and causes a reaction different from what was supposed to happen. The continuous use of the weapon proc with the weapon unequiped in this case is the bug, because in reality, it doesnt make sense for an item's power to continuously refresh when no longer in use. Out of the hundreds of weapons in the game, this is the only case of it breaking this rule.

Ebezaanec
11-27-2015, 08:01 PM
No spell its an old thing, been doing it for ages with the aegis.. But welldone to the original poster, Selfish twat. It was something that made the game fun for warriors again and their parties. If used correctly. Pity in this world you will always get the lil cry babies and kiss asses.
GOOD JOB SIR.. Lets all applaud this idiot...

That's the same argument I heard from the people who wanted the cake exploit to continue because it "made the game fun."

An exploit is an exploit, get over it.

Froxanthar
11-27-2015, 09:02 PM
As a War, I don't even notice this bugs. Good job to you for pointing that out. No wonder even Aegis Toughness price is skyhigh.. because they only need the procs right?

Volt
11-27-2015, 09:06 PM
Never tried this, but I don't understand why twinks are even commenting about this. Lol.

Serillia
11-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Never tried this, but I don't understand why twinks are even commenting about this. Lol.
Because they dont hax! Redbull doesn't give you wings! I'm butthurt over it ;-;

Zylx
11-27-2015, 09:49 PM
Because they dont hax! Redbull doesn't give you wings! I'm butthurt over it ;-;

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/red-bull-drinkers-can-claim-10-over-gives-you-wings-n221901

4thefallen4
11-27-2015, 10:16 PM
lol this is gona get patched soon

utkarsh saini
11-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Deal !!!!

Sts continue with this glitch . And remove rogue nerf stuff . Ahaha yes

Zylx
11-28-2015, 12:27 AM
...unless you play on a slanted table...then one person has a higher chance at winning...

Easy. Play on a flatter table xD

Serillia
11-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Think there needs to be a reality check here. This effect is a bug, no matter how long it has lasted it is an unintended effect which was exploited. Think back to the windmill glitch which was exploited to no end till people came up with insurmountable evidence that it was present and needed to be fixed.

I feel bad for tanks, personally for myselfish reasons I would want this bug to stay if it could lol. It gives tanks a big leg-up in both PvP and PvE which I actually think they need at the moment. But someone has flagged it up (it was a matter of time) and devs will pick up on it And it will be fixed. If there is anyone here who is genuinely concerned about the viability of the warrior class, please take up the cause of people like Maarkus who has been continually campaigning for the legitimate buffing of the class through skill changes, armor improvements etc, not through exploitations of bugs in game to stay ahead.

Hai Friend-Saf!

Oezheasate
11-28-2015, 05:51 AM
Think there needs to be a reality check here. This effect is a bug, no matter how long it has lasted it is an unintended effect which was exploited. Think back to the windmill glitch which was exploited to no end till people came up with insurmountable evidence that it was present and needed to be fixed.

I feel bad for tanks, personally for myselfish reasons I would want this bug to stay if it could lol. It gives tanks a big leg-up in both PvP and PvE which I actually think they need at the moment. But someone has flagged it up (it was a matter of time) and devs will pick up on it And it will be fixed. If there is anyone here who is genuinely concerned about the viability of the warrior class, please take up the cause of people like Maarkus who has been continually campaigning for the legitimate buffing of the class through skill changes, armor improvements etc, not through exploitations of bugs in game to stay ahead.

It took us an eternity for sts to consider the jugg buff, how long do you think it will take before the other skills actually even get reviewed?
Two eternities, this bug gave us warriors a chance to be on par with the other classes, at least somewhat but now we can just all hope to still be alive when the next warrior fix comes.
No saf, waiting for sts to fix warriors is not the solution, this bug actually allowed for us to be competitive.
So raging and getting mad at this warrior is totally legitimate because for warriors to be on par with other classes waiting for sts to fix the issues in our skills is not the right solution.

Serillia
11-28-2015, 06:24 AM
Lol. My point was not whether or not tanks have a legitimate reason to rage at STS for giving tanks the short end of the stick. The point was that the rage in this thread by all the players who feel that fixing this bug is unfair is a waste of energy and time. Because a bug is a bug, destined to be fixed. No matter how much of a legitimate advantage it gives tanks now, it will be fixed regardless of whwt you say because it's not how the game was meant to be played. In no way am I defending the treatment of tanks in this game by the devs. Rather, I'm encouraging the more productive use of resources to tackling the bigger problem rather than engage in this futile exercise to ask STS to leave a bug unfixed.

Hai Friend-Saf!

Jazzi
11-28-2015, 06:32 AM
Lol. My point was not whether or not tanks have a legitimate reason to rage at STS for giving tanks the short end of the stick. The point was that the rage in this thread by all the players who feel that fixing this bug is unfair is a waste of energy and time. Because a bug is a bug, destined to be fixed. No matter how much of a legitimate advantage it gives tanks now, it will be fixed regardless of whwt you say because it's not how the game was meant to be played. In no way am I defending the treatment of tanks in this game by the devs. Rather, I'm encouraging the more productive use of resources to tackling the bigger problem rather than engage in this futile exercise to ask STS to leave a bug unfixed.

True that. I sometimes wonder what some forumers think and if their exaggerations and unreasonable requests for things, which neither improve gameplay, nor fix the current game issues are a product of their utter lack of ability to see the slightly bigger picture, their egoism or just trolling. ;)

Ebezaanec
11-28-2015, 10:58 AM
True that. I sometimes wonder what some forumers think and if their exaggerations and unreasonable requests for things, which neither improve gameplay, nor fix the current game issues are a product of their utter lack of ability to see the slightly bigger picture, their egoism or just trolling. ;)

Everyone has their camera setting zoomed in too much. :p

Oezheasate
11-28-2015, 12:36 PM

Actually my post was a counterargument for what you just answered... Again fixing warriors in this game wont happen before we have all actually quit AL, meaning never. Calling out this bug is a despicable attitude because bug or not its the best shot warriors have for being competitive the next two seasons and jugg buff when it will eventually come although its useless for pve. I dont think many warriors will disagree with me on that

Ardbeg
11-28-2015, 01:06 PM
Exploiting bugs only gives the false impression of balance, while in fact it divides the playerbase even more. How can you expect a fair discussion of balance issues between players of all classes with these elephant in the room?
the glintstone aegis is a godsend for pve tanks. and the glintstone axe throw performs well in pvp from what i heard. Class balance shouldn t depend on gear, but we have to give sts credit for these very well thought out steps.

rustygun
11-28-2015, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=Oezheasate;2332873]
In my opinion tanks are not supposed to vs. They are more like the protector in clashes. I dont see the point that a war kills a rogue in vs. Tank is the healer and the rogue the huge damage dealer.

Absolute nonsense so how do we defend against a single rogue attack, do we resort to ganging that person because we only good for meat shield and healing people while other get all the kills and death is sure if team cant make kills?

rustygun
11-28-2015, 02:43 PM

Say u redesign and build a plane flies great and somehow you realize that I can break the hold gravity have on it quiet easy and enter space even go to the moon with same effort as normal flying.. Question is would you improve on it or would you call it a "bug!" and fix it because it was not intended to opperate that way? A person with vision would improve on it... Are you saying the is no room for AL to evolve?

Oezheasate
11-28-2015, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=intizamfamily888;2332879]

Absolute nonsense so how do we defend against a single rogue attack, do we resort to ganging that person because we only good for meat shield and healing people while other get all the kills and death is sure if team cant make kills?

Wtf that wasn't writen by me, rusty don't quote this with my name lol
I actually am a great supporter of the idea that u can vs with tanks it's the thing I've done most, a tank can kill the top mages btw but not the top rogues, rogues are too op in vs.

Jazzi
11-28-2015, 03:07 PM
Say u redesign and build a plane flies great and somehow you realize that I can break the hold gravity have on it quiet easy and enter space even go to the moon with same effort as normal flying.. Question is would you improve on it or would you call it a "bug!" and fix it because it was not intended to opperate that way? A person with vision would improve on it... Are you saying the is no room for AL to evolve?

I am saying none of what you are saying ;)

Niixed
12-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Anyone who expected this glitch to continue forever has unrealistic expectations. Why not focus on the fact that it was fun while it lasted? It made warriors unintentionally OP. There was no way on Arlor it would have been kept secret for long. If you truly hate the person who reported it you're just being a bully.

rustygun
12-04-2015, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=rustygun;2333624]

Wtf that wasn't writen by me, rusty don't quote this with my name lol
I actually am a great supporter of the idea that u can vs with tanks it's the thing I've done most, a tank can kill the top mages btw but not the top rogues, rogues are too op in vs.

Hahaha how did It end quoting you if u didn't write this bro forum bugged lol NP lol

vonduchvlad
12-07-2015, 10:38 AM
I don't really care about this bug and I don't even know about this, but after they fixed the war's glintstone bug the proc got slower. Any views of it sucks cause its too tough to run elite ren gol alone now.

Sent from my T736LED using Tapatalk