PDA

View Full Version : The 5 questions asked daily...

Siejo
06-06-2011, 02:34 AM
Ok so I have seen these 5 questions asked a billion times a day so i'm gonna post the answers here in one place. I just feel there is no need to constantly create a new thread everyday about the same questions. I apologize if this is in the wrong place or if there is a post like this already, I searched and couldn't find one. Devs feel free to add/delete/move/sticky this as you see fit.

1. Q: When is Blackstar/Star Legends coming out?
A: Real soon. If you add the page from
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/starlegends or visit the official announcement forum - http://tinyurl.com/SLAnnouncements you will not miss it. If I were to take a guess i'd say on or right after E3. Trust me the Devs will not keep this a secret once they are ready.

2. Q: Will there be a PC version?
A: They are looking into this so please be patient. Here is the link with the recent interview transcript where they said they have it in mind but its gonna take some work to ensure it will work out. They are thinking maybe early fall (Thanks Red!!!)Interview transcript - http://tinyurl.com/stsinterviewtranscript

3. Q: Why am I banned and what can I do about it?
A: They will NEVER answer this question on Facebook or the forums. The best way to get this answered is by direct email - support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replace the (at) with @. Spam posting the Devs on the Facebook or the forums will not help you get an answer any quicker as they are extremely busy with the Star Legends launch as well as Pocket Legends updates.

4. Q: When will there be guilds?
A: Refer to the same interview transcript from above. They are working on it and will implement it as soon as they feel it is ready to include in the update. No time frame but at least we know it's in the works.

5. Q: Can you buy Plats with Gold?
A: NO!!!. They have been generous enough to make the game free to download, free to play and there is no monthly fee. Isn't that enough? Renting servers is not a cheap venture and the Devs have families to feed too.

Hopefully this has helped to prevent daily postings on the same topics (or at least minimize them). This is not meant to start a flame or troll war so please lets not start one. Have an awesome day ;)

Redbridge
06-06-2011, 02:46 AM
Cool.... I can't really add anything to what you've already posted except the aim is to introduce a PC/MAC version sometime in the fall....

Well done, thanks

Siejo
06-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Thanks I was trying to answer the Q's as clearly as possible.

Corpser
06-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Great job sick of seing the same question asked over and over agian....

NECROREAPER
06-06-2011, 04:13 AM
Excellent post, should be stickied

Siejo
06-06-2011, 04:51 AM
Cool.... I can't really add anything to what you've already posted except the aim is to introduce a PC/MAC version sometime in the fall....

Well done, thanks

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I edited that one for you.

Suntv
06-06-2011, 08:22 AM
When will level cap be raised? :cool:

Siejo
06-06-2011, 04:49 PM
When will level cap be raised? :cool:

Hmmm I have seen this question asked and I have not found any solid info on when. Good question too. Thankfully not asked as many times as these hahaha.

Siejo
06-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Still being asked... I give up :(. Has it really come to the point where people don't even bother to search before the ask the same question daily? I thought it would help but I guess not.