PDA

View Full Version : 100 runs elite tarewa no parch

reiewaun
11-28-2015, 09:20 AM
title says everything and shows how f.......piss I am with this stupid map first of all there are dozens of bugs elite tarewa, mobs, arachna nets after killed or destroyed stay as statue, I try farm it on rogue, have already recipe on war but does this matter, is it for example u get recipe only once? I am bored farm this stupid map,is drop chance of parchment bugged, tooth drop lame as well, devs pls check this my rogue Ign azicheebahan

Dazzlingkid
11-28-2015, 09:27 AM
Lol I feel u

Cuisine lover

xRyuzanki
11-28-2015, 10:00 AM
The "Drop selection" Of Parchments, Tooth , Insignia and Others which is not include in "Luck table"
Must according to Who killed the mobs more , less death during the run , and the Highest damage deliver to boss.
I still don't get it too you know :( and When I always hunt them , they always drop on a ppl that is standing / "leeching".

nelson131
11-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Damage delivered has no influence on drops.

reiewaun
11-28-2015, 10:06 AM
I noticed same with xRyuzanki lol

reiewaun
11-28-2015, 10:43 AM
I have dozen of drop problem my acc definitely bugged or I m rabbit foot since everyone around me when run wit me gets parchment, essence of beast, double intact orc fang, I have a month to drop something I hate it,I opened 50 planar chest once and 25 second after long time and got nothing zzzzzzzzz

xRyuzanki
11-28-2015, 11:00 AM
Damage delivered has no influence on drops.

lol what I told earlier in my comment is a suggestion @.@

Ebezaanec
11-28-2015, 11:03 AM
The "Drop selection" Of Parchments, Tooth , Insignia and Others which is not include in "Luck table"
Must according to Who killed the mobs more , less death during the run , and the Highest damage deliver to boss.
I still don't get it too you know :( and When I always hunt them , they always drop on a ppl that is standing / "leeching".

Seems like 2/3 of that are rogue favored suggestions.

Luck is luck. A lottery ticket works the same way for a hardworking person as it does for a lazy one.

Kakashis
11-28-2015, 11:15 AM
Just keep at it. If it were easy, everyone would be crafting nekro

Cursebaby
11-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Then again we would need a fossil and 10 vials :P

debitmandiri
11-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Are u sure 100 runs ?

I have dozen of drop problem my acc definitely bugged or I m rabbit foot since everyone around me when run wit me gets parchment, essence of beast, double intact orc fang, I have a month to drop something I hate it,I opened 50 planar chest once and 25 second after long time and got nothing zzzzzzzzz
Chill, my best was 150 chest nothing

reiewaun
11-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Are u sure 100 runs ?

Chill, my best was 150 chest nothingdo I seem like I am joking ask from guys like for example abatriazib with whom I started playing elite tarewa to elfity with whom I play last weeks, u will fix out if I lie on that 100

reiewaun
11-28-2015, 01:22 PM
For some ridiculous easy 7 runs at elite quest done normal is around 20-40 elite, I got the first and third parch in total of six but couldn't get with a farm 4-5 hours in 3 whole week the 2 parchment,so stopped it, this 2weeks I start again and have done around 40 or more, like said before I am rabbit foot to others 7different guys got 2 parch and almost always when we were party of 3 never 4,axemanc, fidani, killtac, chikongaga are 4 I can remember ign correctly

Muhd Faizal Fikri
11-29-2015, 10:59 AM
Really pain thing is someone whose we asking help from him/her aready done the quest in our party loot the parchement..im kinda lucky I did within 7 hour I get all 3 parchement but i do it hardway for 1 and 2 solo hunt it on 3 I asked guild help lucky for me in 2 run loot it :)

Ceuidear
11-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Its just some dumb luck u need not even lepre or luck elixir.
I had that dumb luck very well that i got all 3 in 4 runs, #1 parch is what that took me 2 runs but got other 2 [ #2 & #3] in first runs. So far what i have heard from players is that #2 & #3 r easy to get but #1 takes long time. Try soloing the bosses from which u need parch let ur party jus help u kill the mobs but not boss.
Hope my tip helps u coz thats how i got all 3 in 4 runs.
Good luck...!!!

reiewaun
11-30-2015, 06:51 AM
Its just some dumb luck u need not even lepre or luck elixir.
I had that dumb luck very well that i got all 3 in 4 runs, #1 parch is what that took me 2 runs but got other 2 [ #2 & #3] in first runs. So far what i have heard from players is that #2 & #3 r easy to get but #1 takes long time. Try soloing the bosses from which u need parch let ur party jus help u kill the mobs but not boss.
Hope my tip helps u coz thats how i got all 3 in 4 runs.
Good luck...!!!worths the try xd the problem is bit unfair for rest of pt that waste 10min xd but I will definitely try it ty

tampan12
12-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Call me whenever need a rogue
IGN : Ceweaddict

Riz
12-02-2015, 12:50 AM
same lol. nv had luck with elite.

reiewaun
12-02-2015, 07:10 AM
It happens on last parch, rendtail wasnt kind to me aswell on #1
Sts probably don't like me since I haven't dropped not even singe intact and vial for weeks ;P