PDA

View Full Version : Newby Question - Forest Haven mini-dungeons

Cantiman
06-06-2011, 06:28 AM
Hi !

i'm playing Pocket Legend since a few days and have reach lvl 12. I have absolve all of the Quest in Forest Haven (14/14) but i can't enter the mini-dungeon?

Can anyone help me pls?

Thx Cantiman

Waterrforest
06-06-2011, 06:50 AM
Shld be able to enter?

Fatpigwarrior
06-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Haha now I know how to get there!!!!

Cantiman
06-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Shld be able to enter?

Even when i try to enter the mini-dungeon the "hiddeen path" told me: The Path is closed to you until you are more wise in the ways of the world! Enter the Magic Portal in the middle of towne and complete all levels there first.

But i hove absolve alle Forest Haven Quest 14/14 ?

Can anyone help pls?

Thx Cantiman

Cantiman
06-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Haha now I know how to get there!!!!

Could you tell me the right way pls?

Conradin
06-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Go to creat game- And under forest haven you will find the mini dungeon. Click creat a game- and bingo. As for the path it must be glitched.

Gluttony
06-06-2011, 08:05 AM
I assume you mean FH6 (Forest haven Boss Gauntlet), have you tried killing all the enemies in FH5 first, an option appears: Go to Next Level, click it.

Lowlyspy
06-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Go to creat game- And under forest haven you will find the mini dungeon. Click creat a game- and bingo. As for the path it must be glitched.

i dont think thats the problem because i used it yesterday and it worked just fine. as per cantimans question, have you beaten the whole campaign? i dont mean the quests but have u cleared all the levels?

Yvonnel
06-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Go through the magic portal. Clear every map and at the end of the map select next level (or whatever it says). Keep playing all of the way until the only option is to return to town. That will insure you have all of the maps unlocked.

Cantiman
06-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Go through the magic portal. Clear every map and at the end of the map select next level (or whatever it says). Keep playing all of the way until the only option is to return to town. That will insure you have all of the maps unlocked.

OK i will try this evening and post again if this cause cleared.

THX All !!! MfG Cantiman

Gluttony
06-06-2011, 09:50 AM
I know I read that it was going to happen in patch notes, but any new toon that I create has the locked (at least initially) and when I complete the last map of the dungeon I get access to the boss maps, and in BS I cannot get access to secondary maps without completing the first portion (is BS considered "main spine"). Screenshots:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/3134/img0659.png

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9933/img0662.png

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7325/img0665a.png

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6163/img0669.png

drewcapu
06-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Hmmm... maybe it wasn't even just main spine:

You can now enter any chapter dungeon of the campaign if you own the campaign. Previously you had to play the dungeons in order to unlock them.

But for reference:

The "Main Spine" of content is now free: Balefort Castle, Fathom Crypts, Lost Expedition, Ancient Swamps, Alien Oasis Trilogy, and Balefort Sewers.

Snakespeare
06-06-2011, 05:12 PM
They also made CS so you have to be level 4, then rolled that back, then re-implemented. No announcement. I had 6 slots on a level 1. Had to level it. The lack of announcements is confusing. I thought we had been through all this already. I wonder if they have some old legacy code that was commented out but the new devs didn't know and just inadvertently re-implemented deprecated features.

Cantiman
06-07-2011, 06:26 PM
My Problem is on the map "Forest Haven - Boss Gauntlett". I kill all enemys and i become the Message "Go to the next level". Wenn i klick on the Button "Go to the next level" i will teleport to the Forest Haven - Forest Haven (the City) ? On the Screen Greate Game they show me alle maps (Chapter I - VI and The skeleton cult crypts, Forest Manor and Rockwell Forts) What's wrong? Why i don't enter the next level of the map "Forest Haven - Boss Gauntlett" ?

Thx for help - Cantiman

Onafeasacoz
06-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Happned to me once too. Bit fixed itself

Mennddoza
06-07-2011, 08:17 PM
which map were you trying to enter?

Fyrce
06-07-2011, 10:36 PM
The Boss Gauntlet (FH6) finish screen has an error. You should only be able to return to town. Instead it's got both Go to Next Level and Back to Town options. Both, however, take you back to town.

The Skeleton Cult hidden dungeon is something completely separate. Most of the hidden dungeons are not connected to the normal set of dungeons. You go through the Hidden paths/grates/etc or host a separate game in it. Most of them are not hostable; you have to walk to them. They are joinable, however; or at least have been joinable.

You also usually have to clear the main dungeon levels and might have to be a certain level to enter the hidden dungeon.

I'd imagine though that the Skeleton Cult would not require anything more than Level 10, if even that. So go to the Hidden Path and try it again.